RADIOACTIVE GOD

OCTOBER23

RADIOACTIVE GOD

For years, I have been trying to figure out what God the Father and JESUS are made out of .

Let us start with JESUS as he appears in Rev 1 and Dan 10
Da 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
-----------------------------------------
1. White hair
2. Eyes like Fire
3. Body like glowing Beryl
4. Feet like Burnished Brass like other Angels and Cherubs
5. Glowing face similar to Moses face when he came down from the mountain.
--------------------------------------

What makes a Body Look like that ???

1. To me it could possiblly be Radiation making Hydrogen Gas Glow.

Radiation with a very long shelf life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Bismuth-209 has a half-life of over a billion times longer
than the current estimated age of the universe.

Red giant stars produce Bismuth-209 slowly.

So Bismuth-209 could provide the Energy to keep his body Energized.
===================================================

OCTOBER23

Let me know what you think.:think:

Is it Possible on this Theology Forum here to have Thinking people

who would like to know all about God and how he maintains his Existence.

:think:

daqq

RADIOACTIVE GOD

For years, I have been trying to figure out what God the Father and JESUS are made out of .

Da 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
1. White hair
2. Eyes like Fire

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What , not even a comment from Grossbeak ?????

I guess everyone Agrees with my Theological Analysis of God.

The body like unto "beryl" is actually Tarshiysh, (the seven lamps of Acia). Imagine seeing yourself separated into the mirror-image-reflection of such a vision: indeed, every ounce of strength would be removed from you, yea, even breath. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Some people say the ark of the covenant contains something radioactive or the whole ark is radioactive. The guardian of the alleged ark dies every 5 or 10 years in Ethiopia.

Zeke

Some people say the ark of the covenant contains something radioactive or the whole ark is radioactive. The guardian of the alleged ark dies every 5 or 10 years in Ethiopia.

The three Arks are symbolic of our brain/minds gathering ability where all clean/spirit and unclean/flesh animals/thoughts are stored and preserved, they regenerate Galatians 4:27 when they are spoken Matt 15:11, and consumed by the sons of men. Galatians 4:29-31 that guilt speaking in you're mind is the sons of those mocking thoughts, Ephesians 4:20-23 Galatians 1:12.

The infatuation with outward symbols are a distraction to keep you distracted from the inward application they represent, allowing the flood of the worlds duality to feed the hungry animals you have gathered in you're Ark from that deception, Luke 17:20-21.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
RADIOACTIVE GOD

1. White hair
2. Eyes like Fire

Did you give up on your prophetic guesses?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The three Arks are symbolic of our brain/minds gathering ability where all clean/spirit and unclean/flesh animals/thoughts are stored and preserved, they regenerate Galatians 4:27 when they are spoken Matt 15:11, and consumed by the sons of men. Galatians 4:29-31 that guilt speaking in you're mind is the sons of those mocking thoughts, Ephesians 4:20-23 Galatians 1:12.

The infatuation with outward symbols are a distraction to keep you distracted from the inward application they represent, allowing the flood of the worlds duality to feed the hungry animals you have gathered in you're Ark from that deception, Luke 17:20-21.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

theophilus

Deut. 29:29

Give it up October. God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and Truth.

:)

RBBI

:thumb: Peace

theophilus

RADIOACTIVE GOD

1. White hair
2. Eyes like Fire

God can't be radioactive because He doesn't have a half-life and doesn't undergo radioactive decay.

:)