Rand Paul: Trump NOT conservative.. believes in taking property from "we the people"

republicanchick

This was one of the BEST speeches I have heard yet from a R

I had not known that Trump was in favor of the stimulus thing (until very recently)

and most probably didn't know he was in favor of Obamacare

--

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I was impressed by Rand Paul. He was the only one last night that openly used facts, evidence and real data in his arguments. His only blunder was his comment on Saudi Arabia and the refugees.

Saudi Arabia says it has accepted 2.5 million Syrians under its guest program. I admit that it's not clear under what timeframe and whether those are people seeking refuge from the Syrian civil war. But his statement was a lie.

Donald Trump seemed to be hanging back. I missed the old fire last night.

Marco Rubio was scripted. It seemed obvious to me. He was speaking way too fast and was radically different from the man I have followed before this debate.

And Marc, you are wrong on immigration. When you look at the number of immigrants compared to the population America does not look as generous as you claimed. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the United States ranks 19th with these immigrants, making up about 0.33% of the total population.

And Jeb Bush? He was lying when he claimed the school voucher program was started under his Florida governorship.

I am glad Ben Carson is a doctor. Finally we have someone who makes sense about vaccines not causing autism. Sarah Palin was outrageously dishonest when she claimed vaccines cause mental retardation.

Poor Ted Cruz. He was way off (again!) in his lambasting of the Iran diplomatic treaty.

Actually, Ted, the 24-day window you referred to only comes into play if Iran and the IAEA are not able to agree on access to a particular site.

And by the way, all provisions of the agreement will be monitored by the IAEA, an agency not inclined to let nations off the hook for non-compliance in nuclear power matters.

republicanchick

He's right. Support for Trump still isn't making much sense to me.

makes sense if you realize that... well, someone has to be for the "juvenile vote" right?

That said, I do agree with a lot of what he says. But you know... that doesn't even matter in the overall scheme of things...

__