Reince Priebus to Romney Loyalists, “Trump Will Win – With OR Without you”

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Reince Priebus to Romney Loyalists, “Trump Will Win – With OR Without you”

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-reinc...ists-trump-will-win-with-or-without-you/6819/

“Donald Trump can be an effective president, and he’s going to win with you or without you,” Republican Chairman Reince Priebus told hundreds of the party’s top donors and strategists Saturday in Park City, Utah.

Meanwhile, bitter choke-artist, and irrelevant NeverTrumper, Mitt Romney attacked his party’s frontrunner again, this time using liberal “politically correct” tactics by claiming Trump is setting a dangerous example for Americans by promoting “trickle-down racism.

Cough, bullsh*t, Cough.

Two-time loser Mitt Romney went on to say that the party must look beyond this presidential election to find its future.

The guy stuck in the neocon/globalist past wants to talk about the future?

Both speeches were delivered within moments of each other, at Romney’s annual business and politics summit
....(SNIP)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
3.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Nothing from the Jeb-bots or Cruz-bots?

Sorry dude, Cruz was twice the candidate that Trump will ever be...My vote is a vote against Hillary not a vote for Trump, I believe he is an undignified flawed man but, Hillary is much worse. Either way the voters will lose come Jan 20, 2018.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Sorry dude, Cruz was twice the candidate that Trump will ever be......
Perhaps, but Trump has a billion-times more the accomplishments in life. How many jobs did Cruz ever create?

Maybe Trump will offer him SecDef. Would he take it? SecDef under Trump would be quite a ride.

......My vote is a vote against Hillary not a vote for Trump......
Well at least you're not pulling a chrysostom on us.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Perhaps, but Trump has a billion-times more the accomplishments in life. How many jobs did Cruz ever create?

When has Trump argued for the constitution? I am not even sure he knows what is in it really...Being president takes a lot more than buzz phrases and a successful business career to be successful. Hoover was also a successful business man and was elected as a populist just like Trump, and his story was one of utter failure, his policies of isolationism brought us the great depression so, don't think for a minute that a Trump presidency will somehow fix all that ills this nation.

Maybe Trump will offer him SecDef. Would he take it? SecDef under Trump would be quite a ride.

I don't think that is a proper use of Cruz's skill set, he would make an awesome Attorney General or Supreme Court Justice though.

Well at least you're not pulling a chrysostom on us.

No, but I am not a Trump sycophant either, I am cautiously hopeful he will make good decisions if he listens to people more knowledgable than himself.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
When has Trump argued for the constitution?..........
One, he's not a lawyer, and Two, arguing doesn't create jobs.

....I don't think that is a proper use of Cruz's skill set, he would make an awesome Attorney General or Supreme Court Justice though......
Fair enough. Maybe Trump will do just that. I'd like that.

....No, but I am not a Trump sycophant either......
Neither am I. I have no illusions about his strengths and weaknesses. I just know 3 things:

1) This country cannot afford Hillary to win
2) Trump knows how to make things work
3) Any negativity about Trump only helps Hillary

Here'as what I say: If Trump can fix the economy and make government run in the black like a business, and if he can squash ISIS and illegal immigration, I am ready to forgive him his deficiencies in all the other areas. Our debt has us on the edge of Armageddon, so all else pales in comparison.