Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
"Hang Mike Pence!" -- The people you are defending.
Where were you when effigies of Sarah Palin were being hung on people's porches? Those are the people you defend. With that, now you can shut your Marxist face and get back on topic.

The topic is that there was no insurrection on January 6th, and that is correct. If you think there was an insurrection that I suggest you buy a dictionary and then take a course in remedial English at the local adult school.

To repeat what was said in the second post:
We all know the reason why the Democrats lied and called the patriotic protest and insurrection, correct?

There is an old law that says anybody involved in an insurrection cannot run for office. That is why the Marxist Democrats tried to pin that label on Trump and other Republicans, to stop them from running.

Fortunately the Republicans took the house back and that is the end of the Democrats fake Nazi show trials. Trump will run, and the Republicans who are unfairly stripped of their committee status will be back on their committees.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I can't stand Madonna. Never could stomach her much. Guess how many Madonna songs I have on my Spotify playlists. None. You're the one who brought her up. You can have her. She's yours.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
"Hang Mike Pence!"

Hanging effigies of famous people is a form of protest that has been around for a long time. Democrats have hung effigies of every Republican president. Effigies of just about everybody have been hung at some point. Only a dopey moron would think they were serious

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hanging effigies of famous people is a form of protest that has been around for a long time. Democrats have hung effigies of every Republican president. Effigies of just about everybody have been hung at some point. Only a dopey moron would think they were serious
IIRC, Mike Pence wasn't hanged. And I do believe there's something in the Bill of Rights about freedom of speech.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LUsername is a troll. And liberalism is a mental disorder.
You're the one who is ok with mobs storming the Capitol while threatening to murder the Vice President of the United States. I'd say you're the one with the mental disorder. That's glaringly obvious.

marke

You're the one who is ok with mobs storming the Capitol while threatening to murder the Vice President of the United States. I'd say you're the one with the mental disorder. That's glaringly obvious.
Lefties do not oppose riots, mobs, looting, burning, and such. They just don't like protests against wickedness.

Good Riddance: ‘Summer of Love’ and Its Chaos, Lawlessness Wrap

09.06.2020 | Commentary | Jerry Newcombe | 0
wave-goodbye-701x394.jpg

Surge Summary: 2020’s violent, destructive “Summer of Love” is coming to an end — and it had little to do with the kind of revolution staged by America’s founders over two centuries ago. Today’s cowardly and pandering politicians are a far cry from those who fought for the nation’s freedom.

by Jerry Newcombe, D.Min.

When I was a kid, I loved summer and dreaded the fall, returning to school with playtime over. But this year I am glad to see summer is over. Phew.
There are some parts of this country that I don’t even recognize anymore—that changed this summer. Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Kenosha, New York City. The Marxists in the streets have turned some parts of America into the wild, wild West. There are reported to be at least 30 dead in violence—14 of them cops. Sean Hannity said (8/28/20) that 3000 policemen have been injured in the recent riots.
Early in the summer, a group of Marxists seized a few city blocks of Seattle and turned it into a supposedly different country than America, which they called CHAZ—Capitol Hill Autonomy Zone, then later CHOP (Capitol Hill Occupied Protest). The mayor of Seattle (at first) called it the “Summer of Love.” No police were allowed. But then the murders started, and soon the feds had to shut the whole thing down. While it lasted, CHAZ/CHOP may well have been the murder capital (that is, per capita) of the whole country.

marke

So shouting "Hang Mike Pence!" while storming the Capitol is cool with you? Got it.
How many stormed the Capitol on Jan 6, 10,000? How many joined the instigator's call to hang Mike Pence? Twenty? How many leftists were in Charlottesville the day the pedestrian was killed? Two thousand? How many leftists were held responsible by the left for inciting violence that day? None, because officials are hesitant to charge violent leftists with violence for fear they will be the next violent leftist targets.