Republican Civil WAR: MAGAs vs. RINOs -- Who Will Win?

In the coming Civil War between MAGA and RINOs, who will win?

• Total voters

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You show a perverse obsession with damaging or destroying the people and power of conservatives opposed to democrat corruption.
All I know is that if RINO Ron tries to steal the 2024 Republican nomination from Trump, the forces of MAGA are going to get very angry. Very angry indeed, I can tell you. MAGA already had one election stolen from them, and they won't stand for another. And if DeSantis wins, it will have been stolen. That we already know.

Only Trump can fix it. Only Trump is MAGA. Only Trump has the backing of QAnuts. Only Trump is the Rider of The Storm. Meatball Ron is a RINO sham!

Last edited:

marke

All I know is that if RINO Ron tries to steal the 2024 Republican nomination from Trump, the forces of MAGA are going to get very angry. Very angry indeed, I can tell you. MAGA already had one election stolen from them, and they won't stand for another. And if DeSantis wins, it will have been stolen. That we already know.

Only Trump can fix it. Only Trump is MAGA. Only Trump has the backing of QAnuts. Only Trump is the Rider of The Storm. Meatball Ron is a RINO sham!
I pray God will deliver us from the foolishness of men, whether republican or democrat.

Arthur Brain

What's happened to "Q" as of late?

Arthur Brain

Good question. Q was only ever there to get the cult ginned up and get Trump reelected, and when that didn't happen, I guess he decided to crawl back under his rock. @Jefferson, any further insights?
News just in:

Rhubarb bad?
Only when pickled or leaves left on.
Why are people so duped by such blatantly manipulative messaging and atrocious formatting?
Beats me.
So why did folk fall for it so much?
Um, cos they're dumb as a box of rocks?
Surely not?
Hey, we're just the messengers. Shh!!

(Unconfirmed footage of course)