Republican Civil WAR: MAGAs vs. RINOs -- Who Will Win?

In the coming Civil War between MAGA and RINOs, who will win?

• Total voters

Arthur Brain

You can count and recount bad ballots till the cows come home but there has not been a democrat yet who has irrefutably proven that all the hundreds of thousands of ballots that showed up without their required chain-of-custody documents were legitimate.
The burden of proof is on those who claim there were so many illegitimate ballots to start with. All investigations and audits revealed no such thing. You really have to be a special kind of deluded to buy into election fraud bunk but that does kinda fit the far right and the MAGA! crowds...

marke

The burden of proof is on those who claim there were so many illegitimate ballots to start with. All investigations and audits revealed no such thing. You really have to be a special kind of deluded to buy into election fraud bunk but that does kinda fit the far right and the MAGA! crowds...
The leftists lie when they falsely claim that they never have to prove anything but their opponents must prove everything.

marke

Prove this. You won't because you can't.
You are right, I cannot prove that and you cannot disprove that. Proof cannot be obtained by either side without examining every ballot for legitimacy (actually, ballots have been found to be illegitimate and those from small samples of ballots that were examined, proving that fraud did occur.) However, we cannot prove enough fraud occurred to overturn the election unless we examine much larger batches of ballots and that has not been done, making it impossible to prove sufficient fraud occurred or did not occur.

marke

Nobody can. Won't stop the griping, whining and bellyaching though.

Can't fix stupid. People have to do that themselves.
Neither side can prove their contentions about fraud but the side that opposes God on abortion, homosexuality, and Marxism claims the other side is stupid for not proving they are right.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Social Security should be phased out. People who paid into it should receive what they paid for, just like any contract.

People should at least be given the choice to have Social Security taxes removed from their paychecks with the understanding that they will provide for their own retirement. It's called "freedom" - that word liberals seem to hate so much.

marke

@Jefferson This is from the Gateway Pundit so you know it's true:

The devil knows his time is short so he is doing everything he can to crush Christian influence in the USA today. A vote for a demoncrat is a vote for the devil.

marke

I'm glad you think that way. More Republicans should be bold enough to speak out against Social Security as you do. In fact, the Republicans should run on this in 2024. It's a winning issue!
I never bought health insurance of my own free will in my 70 years in the US, but I did buy social security insurance because I had no choice. I hate to see the government giving non-working people money they did not earn while confiscating money from social security from the retirement accounts of hard-working Americans who were forced to pay for those benefits in advance.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I never bought health insurance of my own free will in my 70 years in the US, but I did buy social security insurance because I had no choice. I hate to see the government giving non-working people money they did not earn while confiscating money from social security from the retirement accounts of hard-working Americans who were forced to pay for those benefits in advance.

Were you at any point living without health insurance of your own free will not because you couldn't afford it, but because you chose not to get it?