Reputation?

staind.raindrop

I'm confused... I'm getting messages in my 'latest reputation received' board, am I supposed to be able to reply to those? I don't see where it says who sent it, so I'm tempted to assume I'm not, but I'm also new, so I thought I'd ask in here.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm confused... I'm getting messages in my 'latest reputation received' board, am I supposed to be able to reply to those? I don't see where it says who sent it, so I'm tempted to assume I'm not, but I'm also new, so I thought I'd ask in here.
You have more than 25 posts but you have not been here more than 2 weeks so you are not yet a registered+ member. Nor have you paid to become a subscriber. In another few days you will become a registered plus and will then be able to see in your CP (control panel) who sent you either positive or negative rep.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not something you can directly reply to.

It's just a comment made when someone either approves or disapproves of a certain post you made (by clicking on the green button at the top right of a post).

Your reputation level will increase each time someone clicks the green button and approves. Your reputation level will decrease each time someone clicks the green button and disapproves.
Someone can only give you rep ONCE for a post you make, and will have to wait till you have another post to rep you again.)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sometimes I reply by private message. but as Tambora said I think you might have to be "registered plus" to do so.

glorydaz

It's not something you can directly reply to.

It's just a comment made when someone either approves or disapproves of a certain post you made (by clicking on the green button at the top right of a post).

Your reputation level will increase each time someone clicks the green button and approves. Your reputation level will decrease each time someone clicks the green button and disapproves.
Someone can only give you rep ONCE for a post you make, and will have to wait till you have another post to rep you again.)

Hey, how come you have a green button and mine is blue? Are you color blind or am I? :think:

john w

Hall of Fame
Sometimes I reply by private message. but as Tambora said I think you might have to be "registered plus" to do so.

Had you, in righteousness, installed me to my deserved place as "Mod for the Day," my rep meter would be the highest on TOL, as I would have banned anyone that I suspected of disagreeing with me, of rebellion.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Had you, in righteousness, installed me to my derserved place as "Mod for the Day," my rep meter would be the highest on TOL, as I would have banned anyone that I suspected of disagreeing with me, of rebellion.

You already lead the league in most page visits, brother john.

staind.raindrop

If I give them water breaks, they will want.............(just like at "Check Point Chickie").

Sorry, just got to reading this. Wow... from reputation, to sweat shop water breaks... this post is unexpectedly hilarious. While I'm posting in it, when will I be able to add attachments? I can't find anything in FAQ under 'posting attachments'.

glorydaz

Sorry, just got to reading this. Wow... from reputation, to sweat shop water breaks... this post is unexpectedly hilarious. While I'm posting in it, when will I be able to add attachments? I can't find anything in FAQ under 'posting attachments'.

My advice is to not form any attachments over the internet. :chuckle:

: