• Cheney

• Pence

• Ivanka

• Kinzinger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's nice. Just don't forget the numbers shown aren't actually counting outcomes compared to vaccination status directly. They use assumptions that put the unvaccinated in the worse light possible. Those that did not have a readily available record of vaccination were assumed to be unvaccinated. Those within the first two weeks (the most likely time for a hospitalizing reaction to a vaccine) of vaccination were counted as unvaccinated. Those unvaccinated with respiratory sickness symptoms were counted as a COVID hospitalization without knowing if it was another sickness or not. Likewise those vaccinated with symptoms other than COVID symptoms are not counted without knowing if the vaccine was a factor in their hospitalization or death or not - even though there is mounting evidence that a study should look at how bad the COVID vaccine reactions are. Failure to report the threshold of cycles used for PCR tests is more often than not, and when it is reported it shows a bias to turn up the cycles when COVID Like Symptoms are presented in an unvaccinated patient.

There are many ways to bend the numbers to make vaccines look good, and not collecting the data directly in a way it currently isn't is the best way to construct a narrative apart from reality. But the bottom line is... the bodes can't be hidden and there is no reason they should still be stacking up if we simply treat COVID the way we had been treating infectious disease before COVID.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There are many ways to bend the numbers to make vaccines look good, and not collecting the data directly in a way it currently isn't is the best way to construct a narrative apart from reality. But the bottom line is... the bodes can't be hidden and there is no reason they should still be stacking up if we simply treat COVID the way we had been treating infectious disease before COVID.

If the vaccines are as deadly fatal as you say they are, why aren't the vaccinated dying in droves?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If the vaccines are as deadly fatal as you say they are, why aren't the vaccinated dying in droves?
They could be. Figuring out who of the excess deaths is dying from what is almost impossible. What we do know is that our leaders are presiding over excess deaths caused by their policies. Of course, that includes Trump and the RINOs along with the democrats... which is more than 90% of our political leadership.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They could be. Figuring out who of the excess deaths is dying from what is almost impossible. What we do know is that our leaders are presiding over excess deaths caused by their policies. Of course, that includes Trump and the RINOs along with the democrats... which is more than 90% of our political leadership.
If you're right, then orange man really is bad!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Why should they have all died off last winter? Has anyone (besides you) claimed they should have?
Of course. Take @ffreeloader and Clif High, for example:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
"Maybe" isn't good enough. How many of those dead of "unknown causes" were vaccinated vs. unvaccinated? That's the sort of thing you need to know before you cast unwarranted suspicions.
The Gateway Pundit reports on a different young, vaccinated healthy athlete dropping on the field from a sudden heart condition all the time. It used to make national headlines if a young athlete dropped on the field. Today, it's so common the mainstream media doesn't even report it, or refuses to (until they can figure out a way to blame it on Trump). Then it will suddenly become a national crisis.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Because getting vaccinated was the right and necessary thing to do.

In what sense was it "necessary" for you to take the shots you were told to take? Obviously it was not necessary for all people to take the shots, seeing as some people have not taken the shots (and, to boot, are none the worse off for having not taken them). IOW, since we have not taken them, it was not necessary, in a sense of being unavoidable, for us to take the shots; nor was it necessary for us to take the shots in any sense such that the maintenance of our good health was dependent upon taking them.

What do you imagine you have achieved by having taken the shots you were told to, and chose to take—that is, if you have actually taken one or more of the shots you tell us you have taken? Do you expect a round of applause?​

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Gateway Pundit reports on a different young, vaccinated healthy athlete dropping on the field from a sudden heart condition all the time.

I've already researched many of those claims and found them to be lies. Most were in fact unvaccinated and a number of them occurred prior to 2020--before the vaccines and COVID itself had even hit.

7djengo7

"Maybe" isn't good enough.

"Maybe" isn't good enough for what? For you to make a decision? But what decision do you need to make? Are you now mulling over whether or not to un-take one or more of the COVID19 shots you plume yourself on having taken?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In what sense was it "necessary" for you to take the shots you were told to take? Obviously it was not necessary for all people to take the shots, seeing as some people have not taken the shots (and, to boot, are none the worse off for having not taken them). IOW, since we have not taken them, it was not necessary, in a sense of being unavoidable, for us to take the shots; nor was it necessary for us to take the shots in any sense such that the maintenance of our good health was dependent upon taking them.

What do you imagine you have achieved by having taken the shots you were told to, and chose to take—that is, if you have actually taken one or more of the shots you tell us you have taken? Do you expect a round of applause?​
It wasn't necessary for me to take the vaccination 😁

7djengo7

I've already researched many of those claims and found them to be lies.

Why bother? You've already taken the shots, right? What benefit can you possibly derive from now researching a product you've already bought and cannot return, even if you want to return it? Are you just doing whatever you can in hope of consoling yourself against buyer's remorse?

Gary K

Banned
I've already researched many of those claims and found them to be lies. Most were in fact unvaccinated and a number of them occurred prior to 2020--before the vaccines and COVID itself had even hit.
Anyone who believes this is an idiot. Show your evidence. Without evidence, without links, it never happened.

If you're going to engage this troll, never accept this troll's unsupported assertions because he is a proven liar.

Gary K

Banned
Why bother? You've already taken the shots, right? What benefit can you possibly derive from now researching a product you've already bought and cannot return, even if you want to return it? Are you just doing whatever you can in hope of consoling yourself against buyer's remorse?
No. he's trolling you on a massive scale. I don't believe he got jabbed no matter what he says unless he drops dead one these days. That's the only evidence I'll accept from him.

7djengo7

Of course. Take @ffreeloader and Clif High, for example:

You claimed all the people who got shots before last winter should have died off last winter, and so I asked you why should they have? And you have thus far not answered this question. And then you give me a link to someone who you say agrees with your claim that they should have all died off last winter (2021-22), but I can't find him claiming that, and, surprise! surprise! you have not taken the initiative to quote for us his exact words, wherein, according to you, he is supposed to be claiming that.

Here, in the document to which you linked, we read:

The CDC is now reporting a 40% increase in death totals for 2021. The reports are saying the huge increase is “unexplained.” High and many others say the CV19 injections explain it all, and it’s only going to get much harder to explain. High’s analysis says, “I think we are looking at three years here before it peaks: 2022, 2023 and 2024. There is a lot of stuff in the data that says 2024 will be the tail-off of it. So, we have a number of very rough years ahead of us. Each year in succession will have more people dying than the year before.

Here, do you see anyone claiming that all, or even most people who had taken the shots by the winter of 2021-22 should be dying off last winter, the winter of 2021-22? Neither do I.

So, both questions I asked you remain unanswered by you:

[1] Why should they have all died off last winter? [2] Has anyone (besides you [User Name]) claimed they should have?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Well, see, that just doesn't sit well with the envious ugly who constitute the portion of society who lust over forcing you to take their (at best, worthless) shots.
I try not to think about such nasty individuals...They harsh my mellow. 😶‍🌫️