Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ah yes, the Black Panthers--a convenient, fringe, utterly irrelevant bogeyman that's good to trot out every once in a while.

The same group that made Reagan sign gun control measures in California while governor...because black guys openly carrying firearms is scary to certain people.:yawn:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Seems that fringe group has a lot of people in that town chanting for his death. But thats certainly not a problem... :rolleyes:

They're as big a threat to anything as the John Birch Society is to Obama's presidency.

These guys are basically bait for people like you. The Westboro Baptist Church of militancy.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They're as big a threat to anything as the John Birch Society is to Obama's presidency.

These guys are basically bait for people like you. The Westboro Baptist Church of militancy.

LOL now im a racist and a member of westboro baptist. What a typical answer instead of adressing the point. Anytime anyone points out out issues the other way, they are racist. No wonder they feel enabled.

Granite

Hall of Fame
LOL now im a racist and a member of westboro baptist. What a typical answer instead of adressing the point. Anytime anyone points out out issues the other way, they are racist.

Pointing out their irrelevancy. These guys are a joke. Media baiters. They're catnip for people like you: the dread big bad guys.

In reality, they're absolutely nothing. I wouldn't worry too much about these poseurs.

In the old days, yeah. Maybe. And then the Gipper signed anti-gun legislation to crack down on them because they openly carried firearms.

How things change.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Pointing out their irrelevancy. These guys are a joke. Media baiters. They're catnip for people like you: the dread big bad guys.

In reality, they're absolutely nothing. I wouldn't worry too much about these poseurs.

In the old days, yeah. Maybe. And then the Gipper signed anti-gun legislation to crack down on them because they openly carried firearms.

How things change.

Who said i was worried about them? I said that certainly isnt racist - it never is coming the other way, that was my point, genius. The real idiots are those chanting along with the posturing panthers.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Who said i was worried about them? I said that certainly isnt racist - it never is coming the other way, that was my point, genius.

Who cares what a know-nothing pack of ignoramuses think about anything? And don't play the blacks-do-it-too card, because that ace is frayed and duct-taped. Sick of that crap.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

The Black Panthers are as relevant as the Globe Trotters are to the NBA in 2014.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It's sadly hilarious how all the liberals and atheists are racists crying racist about non-racists who are rational enough to see racism is inherent without having to incite it and promote it.

Just like all the forced acceptance that's labeled as tolerance. Such drivel never ends.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's sadly hilarious how all the liberals and atheists are racists crying racist about non-racists who are rational enough to see racism is inherent without having to incite it and promote it.
If racism is inherent in the human condition then it is only eradicated by application of principles that would run contrary to the status quo. That means racism is most often opposed not by conservatives, who are defenders of that satus quo, but by liberals.

Just like all the forced acceptance that's labeled as tolerance. Such drivel never ends.
Forced acceptance mostly reduces to reducing the majority's ability to impose their will upon a given minority.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The Black Panthers are as relevant as the Globe Trotters are to the NBA in 2014.

Exactly. And one more white person yelling about "racism" towards white people needs a good clunk upside the head.

Shut. The hell. Up.

You're white in a predominantly white country run mostly by white people and have likely never, ever, once, encountered organized discrimination of any kind in your entire life. You have neither any idea what you're talking about or have any inclination as to learn why blacks especially in this country suffer and fear. Enough.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Exactly. And one more white person yelling about "racism" towards white people needs a good clunk upside the head.

Shut. The hell. Up.

You're white in a predominantly white country run mostly by white people and have likely never, ever, once, encountered organized discrimination of any kind in your entire life. You have neither any idea what you're talking about or have any inclination as to learn why blacks especially in this country suffer and fear. Enough.
Actually i have, i went to a job interview once, and the woman who was to interview me was black - and she was walking out another black woman who she had just interviewed.

I overheard the interviewer tell the woman while they both glanced over at me, dont worry about her, you gotz this, i take care of the sistas.

Guess what, I didnt whine about it, didnt try to sue them, just got another job, i wouldnt want to work for someone like that anyway.

Just keep on reading the left wing media who tells you its only one way though... lemming.

Attitudes like yours, enable it the other way. Youll find out one day how it really is, i guarantee it. Racism is racism, and its a 2 way street and its not ok no matter whose doing it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Actually i have, i went to a job interview once, and the woman who was to interview me was black - and she was walking out another black woman who she had just interviewed.

I overheard the interviewer tell the woman while they both glanced over at me, dont worry about her, you gotz this, i take care of the sistas.

Guess what, I didnt whine about it, didnt try to sue them, just got another job, i wouldnt want to work for someone like that anyway.

Just keep on reading the left wing media who tells you its only one way though... lemming.

Attitudes like yours, enable it the other way. Youll find out one day how it really is, i guarantee it. Racism is racism, and its a 2 way street and its not ok no matter whose doing it.

I live in the whitest state in the union, came from the blackest city, so anecdotal tidbits like this really don't faze me all that much.

You're a white heterosexual American woman living in the 21st century.

You give me more than two disadvantages you have versus everyone else on planet earth.

I'm a straight white guy in America, which means I have zero. So, I'll wait. Operators are standing by.

When have the big black vicious hordes ever made your life so terrible you wondered if you'd die if you went out in public?

Or made you question your date.

Or your church.

Or how you walked, or where you walked. Or where you shopped. How you talked, for that matter.

You've gotten away with whatever you've wanted--as I have--your entire life. Always.

Stop with this whitey put upon crap. It ended when Kennedy was elected.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I live in the whitest state in the union, came from the blackest city, so anecdotal tidbits like this really don't faze me all that much.

You're a white heterosexual American woman living in the 21st century.

You give me more than two disadvantages you have versus everyone else on planet earth.

I'm a straight white guy in America, which means I have zero. So, I'll wait. Operators are standing by.

When have the big black vicious hordes ever made your life so terrible you wondered if you'd die if you went out in public?

Or made you question your date.

Or your church.

Or how you walked, or where you walked.

Stop with this whitey put upon crap. It ended when Kennedy was elected.

When my best friend got raped in the hallway by a group of black guys while school was in session because she was in a school that was 98 percent black.

I was fortunate in that I made really good grades in elementary school and was accepted into a school for gifted students or that would have been where i went also. My parents were forced to move for the sake of another sibling who didnt get the same benefit and my mother said they wouldnt go to school at all before she would send them there.

There are really bad white people and there are really bad black people and there is racism on BOTH sides.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Why doesnt racism PERIOD, bother some of you? Why is it acceptable one way but not the other? It should NOT be acceptable at ALL.

What you described isn't racism. It's sexual assault. There's a world of difference between the two.

And you didn't answer my question.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What you described isn't racism. It's sexual assault. There's a world of difference between the two.

And you didn't answer my question.

Your question was

The answer was all the time when i was young, you have no clue about the neighborhood i grew up in when i was young.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
If racism is inherent in the human condition then it is only eradicated by application of principles that would run contrary to the status quo. That means racism is most often opposed not by conservatives, who are defenders of that satus quo, but by liberals.

This is quite a sizable presumptive bare assertion, to say the least. It really has been futile to attempt to penetrate your fascade of self-assuredness at every turn.

Forced acceptance mostly reduces to reducing the majority's ability to impose their will upon a given minority.

No. But you'll never seen anything differently. It's difficult for me to even fathom someone with salvific faith having your skewed views.

The allegedly tolerant are the most voraciously intolerant I've ever seen or known. Bogus.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Your question was

The answer was all the time when i was young, you have no clue about the neighborhood i grew up in when i was young.

So you were (presumably) white, got out (presumably) in good shape, and lived to tell the tale after living in a rough neighborhood with a lot of black guys around.

Sorry, sister, my mom can tell you the same story, and she grew up in Detroit.

You're a white straight evangelical in America. Nobody is after you, or persecuting you, or coming after you. At all.

You suffer zero disadvantages that black people do in this country, and you never will. So drop this chip on your shoulder. All you've got is a little boiling pot. It's old and stale.