Russian collusion theory now seems to be ‘the hoax of the century’

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Now that I think about it, I think I remember seeing her do a critique of Dinesh D'Souza 2000 mules. If I remember correctly it was probably a fair critique. She said there was good stuff about it and some not so good stuff about it but if I remember correctly I think overall she tilted in favor of approving of it more than she disapproved of it
Are you referring to this?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Can we get a synopsis of this video? It's almost 3 hours long and does not start out with any clues as to what it's about.
I started writing the synopsis and realized it would take me hours to write. But the theme is that the world of conservative political journalists and activists is filled with narcissistic personalities (to the point of literal psychopathy) who backstab and blackmail their closest friends just to advance their careers.

Last edited:

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
I started writing the synopsis and realized it would take me hours to write. But the theme is that the world of conservative political journalists and activists is filled with narcissistic personalities (to the point of literal psychopathy) who backstab and blackmail their closest friends just to advance their careers.
Anyone in particular?

Arthur Brain

Well, doesn't get much more self serving and narcissistic than Trump so kinda befitting...

marke

Well, doesn't get much more self serving and narcissistic than Trump so kinda befitting...
The world consensus developing at WEF conferences is that American patriotism is an obstacle to world peace, making Trump and patriots enemies of civilization in their depraved collective minds. Biden, on the other hand, a God and country-dishonoring, leftist Marxist, is their darling.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even CNN publicly stated it. The disappointment in his voice and even surprise to a certain degree was good to see. There was collusion....between Hillary and Russia to influence the election. After all their lies, rigged voting machines, and falsified ballots, she still lost. So they realized they need to print millions of ballots, and did. But don't lose sleep over it. Authority will be given over the saints. You can't stop it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What you can do is laugh at their calamity in Revelation 19. That isn't weird Hollywood tropes of girls with spinning heads and other things that never happened. It is world political and government figures. He spoke the world into existence, and he will speak their demise.

15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron.

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse.