Saint John W the Great with a post of the day

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Per his usual standards, he defeats and shows the folly of the heathen in 5 seconds or less.

Damian says prove that God is good without the Bible and be rational. Of course, to say there is no God is the ultimate in irrational. It leaves you with random chance, rather than reasoned thought.

False dichotomy, and presupposition, i.e., that a biblical argument, cannot be rational.

Please make a reasonable, rational argument, "not a Damian one."

See how that works?

Is. 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Request rejected, dismissed, Sgt. Schultz:

Acts 17 KJV

2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

I have officially closed this thread. QED. DOA. RIP.

No charge.
_____

"Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually. " Psalms 52:1 KJV

"Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" Romans 2:4 KJV

"Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off." Romans 11:22 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
I want to thank all of you, especially Nick the Great, for making this necessary. And, I wanted to thank the respective wolves/wolf-ette's, such as mess-hack, Lazytroll-ette, for being easy fodder.