Sarah Palin Calls Trump/Carrier "Crony Capitalism"

Daniel1769

Early Trump supporter, Sarah Palin, has referred to Donald Trump's tax deal with Carrier, a company in Indiana, as "crony capitalism."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...uggests-carrier-deal-is-crony-capitalism.html

The only thing worse than taxes is making them more arbitrary, unfair, and tilting the table for specific companies. Want to help jobs? Get rid of all these taxes and regulations. Using taxes and regulations to help one company over another is crony capitalism. It is government interference in the market and an affront to free enterprise.

Daniel1769

Obama has be slammed for picking winners and losers, an rightfully so. Government intervention in the economy only hurts everyone. It never helps in the long run.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Obama has be slammed for picking winners and losers, an rightfully so. Government intervention in the economy only hurts everyone. It never helps in the long run.

I give credit to Palin for being vocal on this important issue (with Trump's ego, it very likely will cost her a position in his administration).

I'm curious if TOL Trump supporters will step forward and tell us how Trump's handling of Carrier is different than Obama's handling of General Motors.

Corporate welfare is corporate welfare, no matter which political party is doing it.

Daniel1769

I give credit to Palin for being vocal on this important issue (with Trump's ego, it very likely will cost her a position in his administration).

I'm curious if TOL Trump supporters will step forward and tell us how Trump's handling of Carrier is different than Obama's handling of General Motors.

Corporate welfare is corporate welfare, no matter which political party is doing it.

But it's Trump doing it so it will be good. Trump is outside the laws of economics. He is a miracle worker and even the winds and economic principles obey him.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
But it's Trump doing it so it will be good. Trump is outside the laws of economics. He is a miracle worker and even the winds and economic principles obey him.

Mark my word that you will hear these excuses over and over for the next 4 years:

"It's going to take some time for Donald Trump to undo what Barack Obama did in the last 8 years".

Of course Donald Trump will be using many of the same policies that Barack Obama implemented, only with a different spin to it (as seen in the Carrier case).

Daniel1769

Mark my word that you will hear these excuses over and over for the next 4 years:

"It's going to take some time for Donald Trump to undo what Barack Obama did in the last 8 years".

Of course Donald Trump will be using many of the same policies that Barack Obama implemented, only with a different spin to it (as seen in the Carrier case).

It will be 2024, and you'll still be hearing, "You're mad because you wanted Hillary to win."

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Palin is better off running a daycare than her jaws in politics.
Jus' sayin' :rolleyes: - she's a homebody, and so in politics she's a figurehead with typical words.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It will be 2024, and you'll still be hearing, "You're mad because you wanted Hillary to win."

Note the reply from the Trump misogynist above me. LOL...women were instrumental in helping get Trump elected yet much of his fan base still abhor them.