Satan's Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonanomanon

Monk%20on%20Wyvern_zpsdnnsiwrr.jpg

Monk on Wyvern. Article Link.

We'll begin with 2 Parables, one introduced in the Books of Moses, one shortly before Judas betrayed Jesus:

NUMBERS 22:22 And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his "Donkey", and his two servants [were] with him.
NUMBERS 22:27 And when the *** saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the "Donkey" with a staff.
NUMBERS 22:28 And the LORD opened the mouth of the "Donkey", and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

MATTHEW 21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an "Donkey" tied, and a colt with her: loose [them], and bring [them] unto me.
MATTHEW 21:4 All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
MATTHEW 21:5 Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an "Donkey", and a colt the foal of an "Donkey".

Sion is another name for Zion, which is another name for Judah's Separatist Inheritance*. (2Chron29:4, Rev. 14:1, Psalms 48:11) In which Moses is appointed to reign over as the Antichrist. That is what Jesus declares in Matthew 21:5, that the "Donkey" will reign over Sion/Zion. ... ... ... ... Now the Parable in Numbers declares that the "She Donkey" will reign when the "3 Days of Darkness" begins. That is another reference to the Antichrist. On two accounts the Antichrist is described as a "women", a "women" as the bride of Christ in Matthew, and a "women" as the baby of Satan in Numbers.

A First Glimpse at how old Satan's Baby is gona be, a figure of 12

JOSHUA 4:2 Take you twelve men out of the people, out of every tribe a man,
JOSHUA 4:3 And command ye them, saying, Take you hence out of the midst of Jordan, out of the place where the priests' feet stood firm, twelve stones, and ye shall carry them over with you, and leave them in the lodging place, where ye shall lodge this night.

I SAMUEL 4:18 And it came to pass, when he made mention of the ark of God, that he fell from off the seat backward by the side of the gate, and his neck brake, and he died: for he was an old man, and heavy. And he had judged Israel forty years.
I SAMUEL 4:19 And his daughter in law, Phinehas' wife, was with child, [near] to be delivered: and when she heard the tidings that the ark of God was taken, and that her father in law and her husband were dead, she bowed herself and travailed; for her pains came upon her.

What is in view, highlighted in blue, is the fact that the Ark was Lifted up above the Earth. This is a picture of Star Wormwood. Joshua tells the men that carry the Ark to Lift up 12 Stones, as a picture of rebirth. A distinction is made from the previous passages which simply tells us the stones represents the Tribes, now in Joshua 4:3, they represent Star Wormwood. ... ... ... ... Moses is connected to the Lifting up of the Ark in 1Samuel4:18, since Moses tarried for 40 years in he desert, which resulted in the establishment of the Ark, then in 1Samuel4:19, we see the women in view, giving birth to Satan's Baby (the Antichrist).

Establishing the duration before Satan's Baby is born, a figure of 12,000

II SAMUEL 17:1 Moreover Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Let me now choose out twelve thousand men, and I will arise and pursue after David this night:
II SAMUEL 17:2 And I will come upon him while he [is] weary and weak handed, and will make him afraid: and all the people that [are] with him shall flee; and I will smite the king only:

I SAMUEL 21:8 And David said unto Ahimelech, And is there not here under thine hand spear or sword? for I have neither brought my sword nor my weapons with me, because the king's business required haste.
I SAMUEL 21:9 And the priest said, The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom thou slewest in the valley of Elah, behold, it [is here] wrapped in a cloth behind the ephod: if thou wilt take that, take [it]: for [there is] no other save that here. And David said, [There is] none like that; give it me.

12,000 Days then David is cast into the Night and the New Covenant Begins with the Antichrist (1Samuel21:8, Jeremiah 33:20-21-Declares that Jesus is not on the throne when the New Covenant begins relative to 3 Days of Darkness). 2Samuel17:1-2 and Jeremiah 33:20-21, state the same conclusion, the Levitie is Killed first, before the "3 Days of Darkness" are completed, which brings in the New Covenant. ..................... Going forward to 1Samuel21:8-9, Goliath is called a Baby, or Satan's Baby, that is another name for the Antichrist. That is only possible if Moses was created as a perfect being, to serve in that position as the Antichrist ... ... ... ... and instead of serving as a Gateway to Heaven, which Moses did for 12,000 Days ... ... ... ... Moses will serve as a Gateway into the New Universe for 150 Days, as the gospel declares.

How Old is the Antichrist? Over or Under 12,000 Days?

Quetzal
82. You will, however, sweep with an iron broom and will have to create order with a lot of exhausting toil and trouble, by what means you will also destroy your health to such an extent that you will collapse and your life will be endangered, which will occur in the early morning of the 4th of November, 1982, when you suffer a severe collapse that will hold you down for several years and from which you can never completely recover again.
Billy Meier, UFO Contactee. Article Link.

The Iron Broom is the Galactic Alignment, we know this is connected to the Solstice Precessional Alignment of 1980, 1998, 2012, and 2016. Therefore most people claim the Antichrist will reign sometime between 2012 and 2016, since this still falls in this Alignment. Now if we begin in 1982, and go Forwards for 12,000 Days, we end up in 2015. However if we follow the Gospel, and say:

MATTHEW 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh:
GENESIS 8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

Summer is Nigh or Mid July is 7/17/2015 then in 40 Days the "3 Days of Darkness" will begin according to Genesis 3:8, or Matthew 24:37, which says the days of Noah, are like the Days of the Antichrist. Then we can be sure that 10/18/1982 began the 12,000 Days and the 3 Days of Darkness will be finished on 8/29/2015 if we follow this logic. Love and Blessings, if this is true, then you have less than 15 days now, until this begins to be done. (Coincidentally, the gospel recounts that David killed Goliath, then we learn that David essentially says I would never do such a thing, so what happened? God had cast Moses/Goliath back into the earth to some degree, to illustrate that he was still giving the gospel, a gospel God elected David to give at that time, thats what happened).

Last edited:

Ben Masada

How Old is the Antichrist? Over or Under 12,000 Days?

Neither under nor over 12,000 days. About 2,000 years to be precise. If you read I John 2:18,19 you will see that the anti-Christs started coming about with the rising of Christianity. They went out right from the ranks of Christianity. Please, nothing from the top of my head. Every thing is down on the pages of the NT, right in I John 2:18,19.

nonanomanon

what about that one thing ? you know the one

The Answer is No. During the 12 Hours or Half a Day that comes before the 3 Days of Darkness when every eye shall see, they will not be seeing the glory of the Antichrist.

LUKE 2:42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
LUKE 2:43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not [of it].

The Antichrist does not die until 12,000 Days ... ... ... ... he does not die until this 12 Hour Period is Finished. Joseph and Mary are not witnessing the Glory of the Antichrist at that time, because the 12,000 days are not fulfilled.

Surely you can't be referring to the international signal of distress ... SOS

If there is any validity to the reconciliations by fire and the discharges of Nuclear Weapons, I don't believe they will be doing that, not at all. Right now, as many have understood, the issue of spiritual authority is more important then satisfying any argument of the law. Satan simply does not want to be associated with the Antichrist, as long as he is the vessel of the Lord for the 12,000 days, there is no reason to press the issue. Just let it be, we don't have much time now.

Neither under nor over 12,000 days. About 2,000 years to be precise. If you read I John 2:18,19 you will see that the anti-Christs started coming about with the rising of Christianity. They went out right from the ranks of Christianity. Please, nothing from the top of my head. Every thing is down on the pages of the NT, right in I John 2:18,19.

I JOHN 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

The Answer is No. "Times, Time, and Half a Time". 1John 2:18, does not say "Half a Time", you will not be seeing the glory of the Antichrist during this 12 Hour period. The "Last Time" when the Antichrist reigns, and calls many to become Antichrists, is during the 5 months when he returns to fulfill that position.

We don't know how infallible the position of 12,000 days is right now, we will know soon ... we also don't know or don't care who the Antichrist is, because he's not doing anything special or supernatural, neither is the universe for that matter. I believe we should have great excitement even now, that we have been largely correct enough, to know that another year or 2 is not going to pass without the judgment taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.