School suspends first-grader over imaginary bow and arrow

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Heck, I don't know. But this instance ranks right up there with that pop tart gun fiasco from awhile back.
The school system wants Stepford children.
You might be too young to remember the old Stepford Wives movies that produced cookie-cutter wives for their husbands.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:confused:They would not suspend any child for playing with dolls. They would not correct a boy for playing he was the fairy princess either.:confused:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The school system wants Stepford children.
You might be too young to remember the old Stepford Wives movies that produced cookie-cutter wives for their husbands.

Yes, I do and my son for a long time thought Stepfotd wives was the issue of my negative towards all step-wives. It is a good thing he came to know the difference before he became married.:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Im sorry, what is your point since you adressed me, where did i say otherwise? It says it in the op.

With the amount of violence in today's society and the fact that most of the mass murders are happening on school campuses, school administrators must follow a very strict policy when it comes to violence, be it real or in this case imaginary.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
With the amount of violence in today's society and the fact that most of the mass murders are happening on school campuses, school administrators must follow a very strict policy when it comes to violence, be it real or in this case imaginary.

Yeah because all kids emulating disney, power rangers, cowboys and indians, etc,, really lay plans in first grade to take everyone out with make believe weapons.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah because all kids emulating disney, power rangers, cowboys and indians, etc,, really lay plans in first grade to take everyone out with make believe weapons.

Again, perhaps you could get a hold of the school transcript so that the followers of your thread can know the whole story?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Again, perhaps you could get a hold of the school transcript so that the followers of your thread can know the whole story?

From the op:

Quote:
The Archdiocese of Cincinnati told WLWT it does not comment on disciplinary issues.

Did you miss that?

I'm just wondering why you would start a thread without having both sides presented?

Wait, this isn't yet another Catholic bashing thread is it?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm just wondering why you would start a thread without having both sides presented?

Wait, this isn't yet another Catholic bashing thread is it?
Please do cite me ever creating one.

This is about liberal zero tolerance policies and how idiotic they are.

Quick though, there is a gay dancing in the street, don't you have some photos to take about now?