Scott Walker has something big in common with Jesus

republicanchick

I tend to feel that.. the fact that Walker dropped out PROVES

uh....

(not the best words I could choose, but what the heck)

his "babe-ness"

If you don't like those words: his NORMALCY (etc)

I mean, really..

Who--I say WHO--would actually WANT to be president? especially @ THIS time in history!!!!!!!!!!!!

He proves he is one of the most sane

and for all you who think of him as a loser b/c he went from being in the top of the polls (in Iowa, I believe) to the bottom

Think on these things:

Jesus was at the top of "His game" there for some time also...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

uh....

his "babe-ness"

I mean, really..

Who--I say WHO--would actually WANT to be president? especially @ THIS time in history!!!!!!!!!!!!

and for all you who think of him as a loser b/c he went from being in the top of the polls (in Iowa, I believe) to the bottom

Think on these things:

that makes absolutely no sense - no comparison at all - apples & egg rolls

republicanchick

well, unlike many posters here, I know the Bible

and there are many Bible psgs that support.. the contention I am making, namely that losers (what the world calls Losers) are really winners... and vice versa..

JEsus was a winner.. People flocked to see him and hear him.. they loved to watch him heal people, raise them from the dead...

But then in his darkest hour, they abandoned him, feeling that if were God, as He claimed, He would get down from the Cross...

Then there is the fact Jesus forewarned that His followers would be hated and persecuted (just like He was)

++

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

and there are many Bible psgs that support.. the contention I am making, namely that losers (what the world calls Losers) are really winners... and vice versa..

JEsus was a winner.. People flocked to see him and hear him.. they loved to watch him heal people, raise them from the dead...

But then in his darkest hour, they abandoned him, feeling that if were God, as He claimed, He would get down from the Cross...

Then there is the fact Jesus forewarned that His followers would be hated and persecuted (just like He was)

++

i'm so glad i don't take you serious. but what else is up ? how have you been ? are you lovin' life ?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Those who actually paid attention to what happened to Wisconsin (and to what is going on there now) can breathe easier.

Scott Walker is a disgrace.

At least he will no longer be a national disgrace.

Donald Trump

I'm glad Walker dropped out. Quitting is for losers, and since Walker is a quitter that means he's a loser. We need to stop losing and start winning again. :FrankiE:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Because she is perishing, the cross is foolishness to her. She is saying he was at the top of his game and left. Not that he died for sin.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Because she is perishing, the cross is foolishness to her. She is saying he was at the top of his game and left. Not that he died for sin.

yeah, i get all the implications and blasphemy of her statements. i usually think she's goofy crazy funny, but annoying. this thread is so far gone it's sad -

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will do my best to add to the little red boxes with Donald's meter.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

uh....

his "babe-ness"

I mean, really..

Think on these things:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Walker has run Wisconsin into the ground. Corporate welfare and subsidies have produced ethical scandals and lousy state economy.

From Bloomberg:

And some 60% of the 1.14 billion dollar giveaway went to his big money campaign contributors.

Wisconsin ranked 33rd among U.S. states in economic health improvement during Walker’s first term with the state only a little more than half the 250,000 private-sector jobs that Walker promised during that time.

republicanchick, what in God's name do you mean by "repent"?

exminister

++

Whoah. :kookoo:

I missed it when Walker raised the dead. Citation please.

republicanchick

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Walker has run Wisconsin into the ground. Corporate welfare and subsidies have produced ethical scandals and lousy state economy.

From Bloomberg:

And some 60% of the 1.14 billion dollar giveaway went to his big money campaign contributors.

Wisconsin ranked 33rd among U.S. states in economic health improvement during Walker’s first term with the state only a little more than half the 250,000 private-sector jobs that Walker promised during that time.

republicanchick, what in God's name do you mean by "repent"?

you are a truth-distorter, truth avoider/denier

I don't take ANYTHING u say seriously

you are just another truth-hating liebarrel who says just any old thing to get what u want or what your party wants...

it's called being a bully

Neanderthal?

whatever

____

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
you are a truth-distorter, truth avoider/denier

I don't take ANYTHING u say seriously

you are just another truth-hating liebarrel who says just any old thing to get what u want or what your party wants...

it's called being a bully

Neanderthal?

whatever

____
I wish you could get to the point where you go beyond name-calling and innuendo and just offer the evidence, facts and data that prove me misinformed or just plain wrong.

And do it without rancor and disrespect.

I feel I am talking to a wall--a self-centered immature one at that.