Senator Salazar Calls Dobson "the Antichrist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

Senator Salazar Calls Dobson "the Antichrist"

Thursday, April 28th, 2005. This is show #84.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW
If they approve of it [the ad], it may appear in Tuesday's paper. That's ... that's the plan generally. And, of course, we'd like ... uh ... it, it, it'd be good to have a little bigger of an ad because we have a lot to say. But a sixth of a page ... a quarter of a page would be better, but we'd need another thousand dollars.... hint, hint.

Mr. 5020

Chileice said:
With all the name-calling threads, was this a good thing or a bad thing? Was it good to call him that? I'm confused :doh:
I'm just excited that I started the thread instead of Jefferson!

:banana:

Lovejoy

Chileice said:
With all the name-calling threads, was this a good thing or a bad thing? Was it good to call him that? I'm confused :doh:
Yeah, me too! I can't always remember whether Dobson is loved or hated. I usually like him, but I am not sure everyone does.

Lovejoy

I don't have a clue what that means, and for once, I am not even going to bother to go look it up. Bah.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lovejoy said:
Yeah, me too! I can't always remember whether Dobson is loved or hated. I usually like him, but I am not sure everyone does.

Dobson is one of the good guys but he is a little to fathful to the Republican party line.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Mr. 5020 said:
I'm just excited that I started the thread instead of Jefferson!

:banana:
Advertising for Bob's ministry to receive an extra grand? That actually was the best quote of the show! Hope it results in a big fat check. :up:

Lovejoy

Jefferson said:
Advertising for Bob's ministry to receive an extra grand? That actually was the best quote of the show! Hope it results in a big fat check. :up:
Still freaks me out that your name is not at the top of this thread. Lets not let this happen again, as my hold on reality is tenuous enough as it is.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Lovejoy said:
Still freaks me out that your name is not at the top of this thread. Lets not let this happen again, as my hold on reality is tenuous enough as it is.
:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.