Speaker of the House John Boehner to resign

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good riddance. I heard the story before going to Drudge. I figured the base had the votes to dump that Kenyan Muslim loving RINO. That seems to be the case.

Now the tricky part is not letting another RINO to step into the second most powerful job.

WASHINGTON — Speaker John A. Boehner, under intense pressure from conservatives in his party, will resign one of the most powerful positions in government and give up his House seat at the end of October, throwing Congress into chaos as it tries to avert a government shutdown.

Mr. Boehner made the announcement in an emotional meeting with his fellow Republicans on Friday morning.​

Granite

Hall of Fame
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Johnny. And find the nearest AA meeting.

Caledvwlch

Other than the lack of hair and the fact that he isn't alive anymore, this guy would play a perfect Boehner.

original.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Johnny. And find the nearest AA meeting.

Other than the lack of hair and the fact that he isn't alive anymore, this guy would play a perfect Boehner.

Why are you two atheists happy about a RINO stepping down, he was a liberals best friend.

Let's hope that he's replaced by someone who doesn't have that Rodney King "Why cantz we all jist get along?" attitude.

Caledvwlch

Why are you two atheists happy about a RINO stepping down, he was a liberals best friend.

I do not recall expressing a particular emotional reaction, one way or the other. I just think Daniel von Bargen sounded exactly like John Boehner, and makeup could have done the rest.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I do not recall expressing a particular emotional reaction, one way or the other. I just think Daniel von Bargen sounded exactly like John Boehner, and makeup could have done the rest.

He always struck me as one of the most insincere doofuses in the business. And I know who Frank Guinta is, mind you.

Caledvwlch

One of the worst Speakers of the House ever.

He is definitely a weird one.

Liberals don't care for him because he's been obstructionist and uncompromising, and folks who use the term "RINO" hate him for being exactly the opposite of obstructionist and uncompromising. It's almost as if he was stuck in an impossible position between two irreconcilable extremes or something. :think:

Jose Fly

He leaves with the lowest approval rating of any speaker in over 30 years. But it could also be said that he sacrificed himself for the good of the government. The tea party House Republicans were threatening to hold a no-confidence vote if Boehner passed a budget that included PP funding (thereby keeping the government open). But by resigning, he's stolen their bargaining chip and now, with Democrat votes, a budget will likely pass and the government stay open.

That's one way of looking at it anyways.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You can imagine how the cruel wags of Twitter are having a field day with this.:rotfl:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of the worst Speakers of the House ever.

This is why the left is faking it at being happy. They don't want him gone. He gave Obama everything Obama wanted. But to save face, they lie.

According to the RINOs at Fox News, Boehner wants taxpayers to keep paying for the murder of babies. So that is part of why he is leaving.