Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
wantsdirection: Take this verse to heart: Romans 8:18 - "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

C

cattyfan

wantsdirection...you've been around here for a while.

you have to know that a.) you are not alone. people love you, but more importantly Jesus loves you. whatever your burdens, lay them at His feet.

and b.) if you are truly feeling that depressed, there are places to call or to go that can help you get past this difficult point in your life.

you are not the only one who has reached a point of terrible desperation. please don't do anything to hurt yourself.. You're worth so much more than that.

I'll keep you in my prayers. keep us posted.

:cattyfan:

wantsdirection

I just want to say that I no longer feel this way, God has delivered me from it....yeah sure, I may get depressed at times...we all do, the point is not to dweel in that evil spirit of depression, fear, and doubt. Be alive and well in Christ!

keypurr

wantsdirection sometime I share your fellings of deperation. I have constant pain, to the point where death would be welcome. But God isn't done with me yet. I have a lot of his work to do first. Maybe today someone will invent something to help me. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself, I see others worst than me. No matter how bad life gets God is by your side. He does not give you everything you think you need, but he does give you what you need. Live in his love and don't let the world beat you down. Do that for yourself. God Bless

firechyld

This isn't good. :(

I know this feeling, and it's very hard to remember that you're stronger than it. But you are.

Can you post something to let us know you're still around? There's a bunch of people worried about you....

C

cattyfan

Glad to hear things are improving.

May Christ continue to dwell in your heart.

:cattyfan:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by firechyld

This isn't good. :(

I know this feeling, and it's very hard to remember that you're stronger than it. But you are.

Can you post something to let us know you're still around? There's a bunch of people worried about you....
She's still around.

wantsdirection

much better!

much better!

Thank you for people's prayers and cares!

I am doing a lot better. Yeah sure, I still have days when i think, hmmmm, maybe if I only... But Jesus wraps me in His loving arms and tells me I am beautiful, loved for and worth while!

wantsdirection

awesome poem!

awesome poem!

one of the poems that saved my life...
ok, so its only a hymn written in 1882, by George Matheson...
but oh man....its awesome!

O Love that wilt not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in Thee,
I give Thee back my life I owe,
That in thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be.

O Light that follows all my way,
I yield my flickering torch to Thee,
My heart restores its borrowed ray,
That in Thy sunshine's glow its day
May brighter, fairest be.

O Joy that seekest me through pain,