Supporters of Sodomy & Baby Killing are Hell Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Freak said:
My friend, the question is not "IF."

He WILL punish the unrighteous with everlasting hell.
So, in your informed opinion, what percentage of the 6 billion human beings on this planet are "unrighteous"?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Freak said:
Look, I've already answered your questions.

No you haven't. :nono:

In fact, I created a thread on the "death penalty." I'm quite vocal in what I believe. Not interested in having anyone "killed." You disagree. That's your right to believe that.

Why do you expect only God to serve justice? If you're gonna wait for everyone to die before they face God and his judgement, you aren't going to deter crime at all. In fact, you are going to encourage it. Why do you gleefully anticipate eternal Hell for Mormons, yet refuse to execute child molesters, rapists and murderers? Why do you refuse to acknowledge that a society has the right and obligation to set laws and punish those who break them?

All child molestors, rapists, satanists, buddhists, hindus, mormons, sodomites, etc will be entering a place of torment for eternity.

See, I have no inclination to execute Mormons. [unless they are child molesters]

Child molesters, on the other hand, should be executed immediately. And why wouldn't you support that, Freak? You are certain they are going to Hell anyway, why not send them there a little sooner? What possible reason do you have to keep them alive knowing full well that they are going to Hell? Isn't is better to permanently remove them from society so another child can never be molested by them again?

Freak

Gerald said:
So, in your informed opinion, what percentage of the 6 billion human beings on this planet are "unrighteous"?

Jesus said, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I wonder whether Jay would be so theologically inclined if his child were molested... :think:

Freak

Nineveh said:
I think the day is here. The anglicans have just split over homosexuals in the pulpit, and I don't think the issue is done doing damge for them yet. And because the ELCA isn't smart enough to see the damage it caused in the methodist and anglican church, they are next.
Yes, my wife and I have removed ourselves from the 'church system" and worship with other believers in a small assembly.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Zakath said:
I wonder whether Jay would be so theologically inclined if his child were molested... :think:

If he sends her to a public school, chances are he will be faced with that dilema.....

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Freak said:
Yes, my wife and I have removed ourselves from the 'church system" and worship with other believers in a small assembly.
So the charismatic Episcopal church you were attending didn't work out, eh? Not righteous enough for you?

Surprise, surprise... :rolleyes:

Freak

BillyBob said:
No you haven't. :
There are plenty of threads I have created that deal with the death penalty on TOL. If you don't like the answers then tough.

By the way, even those who support buddhism go to hell. Do you still embrace the teachings of buddhism? You'll go to hell for embracing buddhsim.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Freak said:
Yes, He will!!

Are you more RIGTHEOUS then Jesus?

Yep, Lawlovers (oppose to Jesuslover) forget that we live under a superior covenant.
God used to be interested in justice? You got to be kidding? He'll send YOU to hell if you don't surrender to the Lordship of Christ.

I guess before I even bother responding to you on this, I should make sure that you even remotely understand my previous points. But...that would be a complete waste of time.

Caille

Freak said:
I quoted a portion of Scripture that was all inclusive.

See verse 9, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God?"

Anyone not justified is unrighteous, my friend.

Great, we're on the same page.

So, why single out baby killers and sodomites ? Strange fascination ?

Freak

Caille said:
Great, we're on the same page.

So, why single out baby killers and sodomites ? Strange fascination ?
Because they are in the news all the time. My wife and I meet alot of women who have gone through abortions. They and their boyfriends need to be warned that baby killing is a sin/evil.

Freak

Gerald said:
Since we're in the the Back Alley, I s'pose I can go ahead and stab Freak in the back now... :devil:

:: draws stiletto, begins picking his teeth with it ::
:loser:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
It never is.
I've seen this numerous times before...

It'll end up as "God bless us four, no more..." Just you watch.

One of these days we'll see Jay on the national news, shooting at the FBI from his compound in Texas... :Grizzly:

Caille

Freak said:
Because they are in the news all the time. My wife and I meet alot of women who have gone through abortions. They and their boyfriends need to be warned that baby killing is a sin/evil.

Newspapers are predominately full of bad news - shootings, robberies, atrocities...

I'd be hard pressed to find 2% of my newspaper's content even remotely connected with sodomy or baby killing.

Why do you focus on sodomy and baby killing at the exclusion of other sins ?

Agape4Robin

Dave Miller said:
I think that's exactly waht I said, or at least tried to say...

Its called feminist theology, you'd like it if you gave it a chance. The apple thing was
a consequence of the seperation.

Dave
What the :devil: is feminist theology? Sounds like a hidden agenda to me! But you go ahead and explain it to me....you have peaked my interest!

Freak

Caille said:
Why do you focus on sodomy and baby killing at the exclusion of other sins ?
Actually, I have named many others sins/evils since arriving on TOL several years ago. Baby killing and sodomy is some evils that need to be exposed. If you have a problem with it then don't read this thread.

Like I said, my wife and I have been counseling many young ladies, recently, who have endured abortions. We've also been ministering to those enslaved in homosexuality. It breaks my heart to see this kind of evil endorsed. People need to be warned of these evils.

Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Freak said:
...People need to be warned of these evils...
Like no one else on TOL "warns" people about these perceived evils... :rolleyes:

Face it Jay, outside of your peculiar area you're merely redundant. :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.