Thanks For Remembering My Birthday!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tambora,

I was just made aware of the Birthday Thread you started for me. Alwight brought this to my attention. I am overwhelmed by it. I'm going to try to add the thread to go to for my response to it.

Click on the link Michael
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...d.php?t=113563
I'm glad you got some money back.

Thank you again, you sweet heart!! Tons of LOVE to ALL OF YOU who posted!!! You're all the BEST!!!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Tambora,

I was just made aware of the Birthday Thread you started for me. I am overwhelmed by it. I'm going to try to add the thread to go to for my response to it.

Click on the link Michael
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...d.php?t=113563
I'm glad you got some money back.

Thank you again, you sweet heart!! Tons of LOVE to ALL OF YOU who posted!!! You're all the BEST!!!

Michael

Money Back is awesome !!!!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tambora,

You're a little angel, aren't you?!!! I was shocked when alwight brought it to my attention. I did not see the thread until today, five days later. Can you believe I would have missed it!!! I don't know how I missed it. I can't thank you enough!!!!

God's Very Best For You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Money Back is awesome !!!!!

Dear patrick jane,

Yes, I got most of my money back from the hackers who used my bank card fraudulently on the Internet. It was a real mess they were doing with MY money! My bank reimbursed me for most of it yesterday. An investigation is pending. Yippee!! Money back IS Awesome!!

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

Yes, I got most of my money back from the hackers who used my bank card fraudulently on the Internet. It was a real mess they were doing with MY money! My bank reimbursed me for most of it yesterday. An investigation is pending. Yippee!! Money back IS Awesome!!

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

I like your avatar, very shiny !!