The 70 Week/Years Prophecies of Daniel 9:24-27

Ben Masada

Well I am assuming you are also trying to call the vile one of Daniel 11 Antiochus, but perhaps I am jumping the gun.
Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Daniel 12:1,2 is an elegy about the Jews at the end of the exile. The majority shall awake to become conscious of the end of the exile when a small remnant will return from the the graves of the nations while the majority will choose to remain and be subject to shame and everlasting contempt. This is a reference to Isa. 53:8,9 which points to the fact that, when Jews are forced into exile, it is as if they are cut off from the land of the living aka the Land of Israel and graves are assigned to them among the nations. At the end of the exile, the Lord opens up those graves and brings them back to Israel aka the Land of the living which is an embellishment for the Land of Israel. (Ezek. 37:12)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, it will be 70 years in 2018 since the State of Israel was recreated as a political entity. If there is any Biblical significance, I am not aware of. Perhaps Armageddon will take place when Gog and Magog will open war against Israel but just to be destroyed in battle field, bezrat Hashem! BTW, Israel is militarily in preparation. Rabbi Amnon Yitzhak in the you tube videos explains more in detail how Israel is getting ready for Armageddon and to face Gog & Magog.

who/where is Gog and Magog ?

Ben Masada

The 70 Week/Years Prophecy of Daniel 9:24-27

The 70 Week/Years Prophecy of Daniel 9:24-27

makes sense, but people have been saying this for 3000 years

I know. Even Prophet Ezekiel used to speak of it at his time. (Ezek. 39:11-15) Perhaps, something is about to happen. But Ezekiel mentions that they will come down to attack Israel but more in search of their own graves, for Israel itself will spend a long time burying them in the valley of Hammageddon which will become known as Hamongog.

Interplanner

I know what you mean Interplanner and I appreciate your honesty. Your task is to represent the gospel of Paul and I mine is to represent the gospel of Jesus.

What's that? Have you read Jn 6 which is supposedly "impossible" because "Jesus" didn't talk about "sin" and atonement? Really? Why would a person who was going to be a theocratic deliverer use the analogy of eating HIS flesh and drinking HIS blood for that deliverance in the 1st century, when such imagery "turned the stomachs" of those in Judaism?

Ben Masada

What's that? Have you read Jn 6 which is supposedly "impossible" because "Jesus" didn't talk about "sin" and atonement? Really? Why would a person who was going to be a theocratic deliverer use the analogy of eating HIS flesh and drinking HIS blood for that deliverance in the 1st century, when such imagery "turned the stomachs" of those in Judaism?

Jesus did not use such an imagery. He was a Jew and this is not Judaism. Only about 20% is worthy learning something from as of coming from Jesus and about him. The other 80% is composed of anti-Jewish interpolations to promote the Pauline gospel of Replacement Theology.

Ben Masada

makes sense, but people have been saying this for 3000 years

And that Jesus will return again has been saying by people over 2000 years and it does not make any sense because Jesus was a Jew and, according to his gospel which was Judaism, once dead, no one will ever return. (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23; Job 10:21)