The Beast is not the Antichrist.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

All antichrists come from among the believers community.

The ten kings give their power to the beast. Rev.ch 17.

The ten kings hate the whore (the antichrist) and burn her with fire.

God has always used the Beasts to destroy the unfaithful rebellious believers.

There is no deception of the true believers by the Beast.

It is the great whore who deceives believers if they turn away from entire sanctification by Gods living word AFTER initial believing.(as Judas did)

Only after men reject believing and the believers in the first place are they deceived by the lying signs and wonders of the 6th vial.(bowl of wrath)

The wicked love the beast both before the resurrection and after.

The great whore (the antichrist)is destroyed by the ten kings (Rev.ch 17, 6th trumpet)before the resurrection, and the beast after by Christ.

Only those who acknowledge Christ , but who do not serve Him, can deceive the Christians.

LA

daqq

All antichrists come from among the believers community.

The ten kings give their power to the beast. Rev.ch 17.

The ten kings hate the whore (the antichrist) and burn her with fire.

God has always used the Beasts to destroy the unfaithful rebellious believers.

There is no deception of the true believers by the Beast.

It is the great whore who deceives believers if they turn away from entire sanctification by Gods living word AFTER initial believing.(as Judas did)

Only after men reject believing and the believers in the first place are they deceived by the lying signs and wonders of the 6th vial.(bowl of wrath)

The wicked love the beast both before the resurrection and after.

The great whore (the antichrist)is destroyed by the ten kings (Rev.ch 17, 6th trumpet)before the resurrection, and the beast after by Christ.

Only those who acknowledge Christ , but who do not serve Him, can deceive the Christians.

LA

Matthew 13:33
33 He spoke another parable to them, The kingdom of the heavens is like leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, until the whole [lump] was leavened.

Matthew16:6
6 Yeshua said to them, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Perushim and Tzaddukim.

Mark 8:15
15 He charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Perushim and of the leaven of Herod.

Matthew 15:18-20
18 But the things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart, and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart come forth evil thoughts,
[1] murders, [2] adulteries, [3] fornications, [4] thefts, [5] false witness, [6] blasphemies: [7]
20 Those are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man.

Daniel 4:13-16
13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and behold, a watcher and an holy one descended from the heavens:
14 He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:
15 Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of the heavens, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth:
16 Let his heart be changed from that of a man, and let the heart of a beast be given to him; and let seven times pass over him.
17 This matter is by the decree of the Watchers, and the demand by the Memra-Word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the dominion of men, and gives it to whomsoever He will, and sets up over it the lowest [humblest] of men.

Daniel 7:2-4
2 Daniel spoke and said, I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four spirit-winds of the heavens strove upon the great sea:
3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, different one from another.
4 The first was like a lion, and had wings of an eagle: I watched until the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth and made stand upon the feet as a man, and the heart of a man was given to it.

And whatsoever comes forth out of the mouth proceeds from the heart: if therefore the man speaks with the mouth of a lion, no doubt his heart has been given to the first beast of a lion, (Nebuchadnezzar and Herod typology), and the Testimony of Messiah is the Spirit of the Prophecy, (Rev 19:10).

Revelation 13:2
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:6
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against Elohim, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle; those tabernacling in the heavens.

Thomas 7
7 Yeshua says, Happy is the lion which the man consumes because the lion will become that man: wretched is the man whom the lion consumes because the lion still becomes that man!

daqq

No exceptions to the rule:

Luke 12:24-26
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he traverses through dry-arid places,
[the desert] seeking rest: and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house from where I came out.
25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and garnished.
26 Then he goes and associates
[in league] unto himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter therein, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse off than the first.

And when the Prince of the power of the air returns, with seven other spirits more wicked than himself, that makes him both the first, (who was cast out to begin with), and likewise he is "the eighth and of the seven", (Rev 17:11), for the Testimony of the Messiah is the Spirit of the Prophecy, (Rev 19:10).

No exceptions to the rule.

SaulToPaul 2

No exceptions to the rule:

Luke 12:24-26
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he traverses through dry-arid places,
[the desert] seeking rest: and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house from where I came out.
25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and garnished.
26 Then he goes and associates
[in league] unto himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter therein, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse off than the first.

And when the Prince of the power of the air returns, with seven other spirits more wicked than himself, that makes him both the first, (who was cast out to begin with), and likewise he is "the eighth and of the seven", (Rev 17:11), for the Testimony of the Messiah is the Spirit of the Prophecy, (Rev 19:10).

No exceptions to the rule.

Sorry,

:doh: was intended for LA Lost.

daqq

Prince of the power of the air – Sar Yavan:

Ephesians 2:1-3
1 And you were made alive when you were dead in transgressions and sins:
2 In which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience-unbelief:
3 Among whom we also all once lived in the lust of our flesh, doing the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.

Daniel 8:5
5 And I was considering, and behold, a tsaphiyr he-goat of the goats came from the shades of the west, over the face of all the earth, without touching the ground: and the tsaphiyr he-goat had a conspicuous-striking horn between his eyes.

Daniel 8:20-21
20 The ram which you saw, baal of the two horns: kings of Madai (Medes) and Paras (Persia).
21 And the tsaphiyr sa`iyr he-goat shaggy-devil-satyr: king of Yavan, (Greece) and the great horn between his eyes is the first king.

Daniel 10:20
20 Then he said, Understand why I am come to you: for now will I return to fight with Sar-Prince Paras, (Persia), and when I go forth, behold, Sar-Prince Yavan, (Greece), shall come.

Ephesians 6:10-12
10 As for the rest, my brethren, be empowered in the Master, and in the power of his might:
11 Put on the whole armor of Elohim so that you may be able to stand against the wily-methods of the devil.
12 For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the kosmokrator-rulers of this world of darkness, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly realms.

seven-churches.GIF

Bradley D

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22).

There are many antichrists in the world.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey, that was my reaction exactly.

None of the whore would ever admit to being part of it.

The ten kings give their power to the beast, and the ten kings burn the whore with fire.

It is not hard to work out unless one is part of the whore.

LA

glorydaz

The ten kings give their power to the beast, and the ten kings burn the whore with fire.

LA

Are you calling me names?

Go back to the drawing board and think "antichrist" and "believers". Perhaps it will dawn on you before sunup.

daqq

LA

It actually says they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire: but literal cities do not have flesh to be eaten. Therefore it is an allegory, and if you would have listened to Paul you would understand that it is an allegory of the flesh and the flesh mindset, (O Egypt, (Hagar), great of flesh!).

Revelation 17:15-18 ASV
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest, and the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her utterly with fire.
17 For God did put in their hearts to do his mind, and to come to one mind, and to give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God should be accomplished.
18 And the woman whom thou sawest is the great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

And she is seated upon many waters, which are peoples, and multitudes, and nations (races), and tongues, and that is because she is an allegory of the flesh which every person has no matter what race, or nation, or people, or tongue. And she is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth, O king, and she is drunk with your blood, (because, duh, she is your flesh mindset-paradigm and needs to be burned down to the ground because she is killing you, lol). :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you calling me names?

Go back to the drawing board and think "antichrist" and "believers". Perhaps it will dawn on you before sunup.

Judas was a believer who became an antichrist--

Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Do you live in Texas?

There is a movie named after you and dagg.

LA

daqq

Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Do you live in Texas?

There is a movie named after you and dagg.

LA

You seal up the sum, O king, (Eze 28:12 KJV).
You are the head-sum of the gold, O king, (Dan 2:38).
O Egypt, (Hagar), great of flesh! (Eze 16:26 KJV, Gal 4:22-31, Rev 11:8).
The old man paradigm under which you operate must be consumed by fire.

The old man and exalted countenance: he is the head . . .
The false prophet breathing out lies: he is the tail, (of the dragon), Isa 9:15, Rev 12:4a.

Proverbs 30:11-14
11 There is a generation
[1] that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
12 There is a generation
[2] that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
13 There is a generation
[3], O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
14 There is a generation
[4], whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, [great teeth of iron - Dan 7:7] to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

Matthew 12:39-45 KJV
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation
[1] seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation
[2], and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation
[3], and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation
[4] .

Can you not see your own fourth-generation Assyrian fig branch becoming tender? He has already put forth much foliage: lift up your head, (and stretch out that neck), your redemption is near, even at the doors! And the Absolute Master shall lop off the exalted bough with terror, and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled: and he shall cut down the thickets of the forest with iron, and the stout white heart mountain of Lebanon shall fall by a mighty one! :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

Judas was not the beast at that time, he typed the whore which grew out of confessing Christ with their mouths but their hearts were far from Him.

The beast was Rome, who killed the whores (the antichrists)of the time.

Judas exampled the whole nation of the Jews at the time, and the last days apostacy is the anti Christ whore, NOT the beast.

The Beast kills the end times whore.

LA