The Burning Bush

Ben Masada

I would suggest that you read the Book of Acts.The Jewish death-squad followed Paul, from Jerusalem, for 150 miles before they caught-up with him and stoned him to death. Of course, Yeshua Messiah raised him from the dead to continue on his journey to Rome. Also, another Jewish death-squad was formed when Paul returned to Jerusalem, and they took a vow to not eat or drink until they had murdered Paul. The only thing that saved Paul was that he was also a Roman citizen and thus had rights. In the years under house-arrest in Rome, the Jews came to Paul to inquire of his doctrine.

I have read the book of Acts perhaps more than you. Now, let me check you in the
book of Acts. Please, quote to me where the Jews stoned Paul to death. If you can't find it, you are harming your credibility.

Jesus could not raise any one from death because he knew from his own gospel aka the Tanach that once dead, no one will ever return. Read II Sammuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20; etc.

Regarding the sicarii zealots who took a vow to kill Paul, the excuse is that Paul was causing a havoc in Jerusalem preaching about Jesus as the Messiah, the son of God and that he had resurrected. (II Timothy 2:8; Acts 9:20) But they stopped their chasing of Paul because he fled to Rome. That's why he spent most of his life in the Diaspora teaching the Jews to stop circumcising their children and abandon the Jewish customs. (Acts 21:21)

andyc

Jesus could not raise any one from death because he knew from his own gospel aka the Tanach that once dead, no one will ever return. Read II Sammuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20; etc.

The idea is to understand that Jesus went beyond death (Acts 2:29-36).

Regarding the sicarii zealots who took a vow to kill Paul, the excuse is that Paul was causing a havoc in Jerusalem preaching about Jesus as the Messiah, the son of God and that he had resurrected. (II Timothy 2:8; Acts 9:20) But they stopped their chasing of Paul because he fled to Rome. That's why he spent most of his life in the Diaspora teaching the Jews to stop circumcising their children and abandon the Jewish customs. (Acts 21:21)

Read on to Acts 21:24.

Also see Romans 3:1-2

Ben Masada

The idea is to understand that Jesus went beyond death (Acts 2:29-36).

Read on to Acts 21:24.

Also see Romans 3:1-2

First, tell me about the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach with regards to bodily resurrection because you make me thinking I am being tested. We are discussing between the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach and the gospel of Paul aka the NT. Regarding Acts 21:24, Paul had no vow to fulfill in the Temple. He simply took the advice of James to join four other Jews who had a vow to pay, and disguised himself as a Law observer. As Paul was master of his art, he went ahead and did as he was bid. But since God is not to mock, he was recognized by some Jews from Asia and was arrested, appealed to Caesar, was sent to Rome and that was the last they had heard of him.

andyc

First, tell me about the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach with regards to bodily resurrection because you make me thinking I am being tested. We are discussing between the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach and the gospel of Paul aka the NT. Regarding Acts 21:24, Paul had no vow to fulfill in the Temple. He simply took the advice of James to join four other Jews who had a vow to pay, and disguised himself as a Law observer. As Paul was master of his art, he went ahead and did as he was bid. But since God is not to mock, he was recognized by some Jews from Asia and was arrested, appealed to Caesar, was sent to Rome and that was the last they had heard of him.

I'm sure 1Cor 9:19-27 will clear it up.

andyc

Okay, write it down.

Well regarding Jesus doing anything after he has since departed, the difference in his case is that he has gone beyond death, as I said previously.
Christians do not pray to a dead person.

Regarding Paul, the text I quoted explains how he became all things to all people to win them over. Although technically not bound to the law, he became as one under the law in order to win the trust of those under the law.

Ben Masada

Well regarding Jesus doing anything after he has since departed, the difference in his case is that he has gone beyond death, as I said previously. Christians do not pray to a dead person.

Regarding Paul, the text I quoted explains how he became all things to all people to win them over. Although technically not bound to the law, he became as one under the law in order to win the trust of those under the law.

Listen Andic, the only thing you have going for you that Jesus is alive is faith. One has to appeal to faith when he does not know. Now, as Paul is concerned, to become all things to all people just to win them, is the best definition for hypocrisy. Regarding the Law, every one whether he wants or not he is bound to it. Those who take to effect not to be bound to the Law are known by definition to be outlaws aka criminals.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Listen Andic, the only thing you have going for you that Jesus is alive is faith. One has to appeal to faith when he does not know. Now, as Paul is concerned, to become all things to all people just to win them, is the best definition for hypocrisy. Regarding the Law, every one whether he wants or not he is bound to it. Those who take to effect not to be bound to the Law are known by definition to be outlaws aka criminals.
YOU are the best definition for hypocrisy - Israeli

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There is no such a thing as Jewish Replacement Theology. The policy was Pauline and it is used by Christianity to vandalize Judaism; better said, by the NT aka the gospel of Paul to vandalize the Tanach aka the gospel of Jesus. Besides, Replacement Theology is used by the one that came afterwards. Judaism is from the time of Abraham; Christianity is from the time of Paul.

Oh baloney! The Romans sacked Rome, not Christians.