The CCP are the new Nazis

chair

I'm not using it as an insult. I'm using it as an accurately descriptive term.
Ah, since I disagree with you, I must be stupid. The opposite could be equally true.

We could compare university degrees, or published papers. Or patents. Or- what book are you reading now?

eider

Ah, since I disagree with you, I must be stupid. The opposite could be equally true.

We could compare university degrees, or published papers. Or patents. Or- what book are you reading now?
I don't believe that he has any.
Don't believe anything he says after some of the things he's been caught out over.

I am not sure about the OP but many folks here believe that antifa (antifascist) ops infiltrated the Capitol Intruders egging them on and commiting serious offences

Nazism and Fascism are very close ideologies. This suggests that those Republican demonstrators were or are fascists. Interesting.

These folks just chuck
muck at what they don't like .

Arthur Brain

I don't believe that he has any.
Don't believe anything he says after some of the things he's been caught out over.

I am not sure about the OP but many folks here believe that antifa (antifascist) ops infiltrated the Capitol Intruders egging them on and commiting serious offences

Nazism and Fascism are very close ideologies. This suggests that those Republican demonstrators were or are fascists. Interesting.

These folks just chuck
muck at what they don't like .

Anyone who's seen the plethora of video footage from the event (and elsewhere) knows that this had nothing to do with antifa or BLM.

Hilltrot

Go ahead. Share one of your patents.