The claim that most doctors support the coronavirus vaccine turns out to be a lie

marke

How many times are we going to be force-fed government-sponsored lies in efforts to make us take the risky covid vaccine? Anyone blindly buying into lies about the vaccine and propagating those lies on others is very foolish.

An internet survey by a non-partisan physicians’ association found that most respondents have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or plan to get the shot.
In the June 16 online survey by the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) in Tuscon, Arizona, nearly 60 percent of over 700 both retired and practicing physicians said they were not fully vaccinated and would decline the shots based on their assessment of risk.
“This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96 percent of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents,” the AAPS stated in a press release.

marke

How many times are we going to be force-fed government-sponsored lies in efforts to make us take the risky covid vaccine? Anyone blindly buying into lies about the vaccine and propagating those lies on others is very foolish.

An internet survey by a non-partisan physicians’ association found that most respondents have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or plan to get the shot.
In the June 16 online survey by the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) in Tuscon, Arizona, nearly 60 percent of over 700 both retired and practicing physicians said they were not fully vaccinated and would decline the shots based on their assessment of risk.
“This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96 percent of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents,” the AAPS stated in a press release.
How many vaccinated individuals worldwide have died from covid so far? That cannot be known because, according to health officials, those numbers are only recorded if reported and reporting is voluntary.

About four dozen fully vaccinated people in New Jersey have died with COVID-19, health officials say.
Forty-nine deaths among the population have been recorded since December 2020, the New Jersey Department of Health confirmed to The Epoch Times. ...
As of July 12, nearly 5,500 people have been hospitalized or have died despite being fully vaccinated, according to reporting from 48 states and territories to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The death count stands at 1,063. However, reporting is voluntary and the number is likely an undercount, health officials say.

expos4ever

Liar.

We we been through this before.

Since sunshine is the best disinfectant, here is some information about your "American Association of Physicians and Surgeons":

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a conservative non-profit association that promotes medical disinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections, and homosexuality reducing life expectancy.

One example:

In September 2009, St. Petersburg neurosurgeon and future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose.[48] He was criticized by several liberal publications like the Talking Points Memo and Daily Kos

Marke Lie #1: passing off this dubious group, clearly not representative of medical experts as a whole, as somehow representative of medical professionals as a whole.

Marke Lie #2: implying that the survey of 300 doctors by the AMA - where 96% of physicians are fully vaccinated - is less credible because there were fewer respondents. Well, Cletus, put down the pork rinds and the Mountain Dew and pay attention: a sample of 300 Doctors that has been properly selected, as the AMA survey was, will give far more reliable results than a survey of 700 cherry-picked doctors. If I go to a KKK rally of 700 white supremacists and survey them about matters of racial equality, will I get a more, or less, accurate result than if I survey 300 randomly selected Americans?

expos4ever

About four dozen fully vaccinated people in New Jersey have died with COVID-19, health officials say.
This is the very definition of a hanging curveball.

You know full well that the number of deaths among the unvaccinated is much much higher. But you do not tell the reader this. Why?

Last edited:

Derf

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a conservative non-profit association that promotes medical disinformation
Imagine someone coming to your door: "Hi! I'm from the Association of Physicians and Surgeons. May I share a little medical disinformation with you?"

This from Wikipedia, whose FOUNDER has declared that it is untrustworthy source of information.

I guess if someone, who declares himself a liar (see post) and uses a site whose founder says it is sowing disinformation, calls a group promoters of disinformation, we should surely believe him, right?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Imagine someone coming to your door: "Hi! I'm from the Association of Physicians and Surgeons. May I share a little medical disinformation with you?"

This from Wikipedia, whose FOUNDER has declared that it is untrustworthy source of information.

I guess if someone, who declares himself a liar (see post) and uses a site whose founder says it is sowing disinformation, calls a group promoters of disinformation, we should surely believe him, right?
I figure if it comes from e4e it's either retarded or a lie.

Usually both.

Derf

From https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/cov...n-hospitalized-or-died-after-vaccination.html
"To be expected," Dr. Paul Offit, a top advisor to the Food and Drug Administration on children's vaccines told CNBC. "The vaccines aren't 100% effective, even against severe disease. Very small percentage of the 600,000 deaths."

So far, at least 750 fully vaccinated people have died after contracting Covid, but the CDC noted that 142 of those fatalities were asymptomatic or unrelated to Covid-19, according to data as of Monday that was released Friday.

At least the article shows that we can remove 142/750ths of the 600,000 because they were asymptomatic or unrelated to Covid.

And the CDC currently says this: CDC recommends that anyone with any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 get tested, regardless of vaccination status or prior infection. As opposed to getting as many tested as possible before the vaccine was available. So we really don't have an apples-to-apples comparison between vaccinated and unvaccinated deaths and cases.

expos4ever

I figure if it comes from e4e it's either retarded or a lie.

Usually both.
Ah yes, a comment from everyone's favourite brain-addled troll.

You are quick with the mindless quips - how about demonstrating that I have lied in any of my many posts?

Good luck!

Derf

Ah yes, a comment from everyone's favourite brain-addled troll.

You are quick with the mindless quips - how about demonstrating that I have lied in any of my many posts?

Good luck!
He’s not MY favorite brain-addled troll! Therefore you lied in that post.

marke

Liar.

We we been through this before.

Since sunshine is the best disinfectant, here is some information about your "American Association of Physicians and Surgeons":

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a conservative non-profit association that promotes medical disinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections, and homosexuality reducing life expectancy.

One example:

In September 2009, St. Petersburg neurosurgeon and future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose.[48] He was criticized by several liberal publications like the Talking Points Memo and Daily Kos

Marke Lie #1: passing off this dubious group, clearly not representative of medical experts as a whole, as somehow representative of medical professionals as a whole.

Marke Lie #2: implying that the survey of 300 doctors by the AMA - where 96% of physicians are fully vaccinated - is less credible because there were fewer respondents. Well, Cletus, put down the pork rinds and the Mountain Dew and pay attention: a sample of 300 Doctors that has been properly selected, as the AMA survey was, will give far more reliable results than a survey of 700 cherry-picked doctors. If I go to a KKK rally of 700 white supremacists and survey them about matters of racial equality, will I get a more, or less, accurate result than if I survey 300 randomly selected Americans?
Beware of Marxists who claim any report which they do not approve of is "disinformation." Communists control the media and do not allow truth to be propagated which runs afoul of their wicked philosophies and agendas.

marke

This is the very definition of a hanging curveball.

You know full well that the number of deaths among the unvaccinated is much much higher. But you do not tell the reader this. Why?
Of course unvaccinated individuals continue to die from covid, but the death rate was already falling before vaccines ever came out. If vaccinated people get covid and die then how say propagandists that the vaccine is saving lives?

expos4ever

Bruce Vanderhoff, the chief medical officer for the Ohio Department of Health, said at a news conference that the choice is simple — get vaccinated or get COVID-19.
  • “It is really now just a matter of time,” Vanderhoff said, according to The Hill. “It is when, not if, an unvaccinated individual develops COVID-19.”
  • Either you get vaccinated or you are going to get COVID-19,” he added

expos4ever

Most people who die after getting covid die from co-morbidities anyway, whether they have been vaccinated or not.
One of the dumbest things you have posted - and that is saying something.

In case anyone with a lick of sense is reading, the obvious rejoinder here is that whether or not you have co-morbidities, you are better off getting vaccinated.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bruce Vanderhoff, the chief medical officer for the Ohio Department of Health, said at a news conference that the choice is simple — get vaccinated or get COVID-19.
  • “It is really now just a matter of time,” Vanderhoff said, according to The Hill. “It is when, not if, an unvaccinated individual develops COVID-19.”
  • Either you get vaccinated or you are going to get COVID-19,” he added
Compare to Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918, no vaccine, 72 percent of people never got it.

Vanderhoff is an idiot.