The coronavirus scam

Skeeter

Banned
If Omicron is mild in that fewer cases lead to death but not zero cases and extremely more contagious, omicron could have a higher death toll.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
oh no scare iants

Mat 15:14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”
h**ps://twitter.com/The_OtherET/status/1471920791478542338?s=20
Joe the Rapist is desperate to deflect attention away from the fact that his approach to handling covid has been a dismal failure. In another story I've seen today, his team is blaming Trump and conservatives for deliberately dying in high numbers to make Joe look bad.

way 2 go

Joe the Rapist is desperate to deflect attention away from the fact that his approach to handling covid has been a dismal failure. In another story I've seen today, his team is blaming Trump and conservatives for deliberately dying in high numbers to make Joe look bad.
didn't you mention biden wuflu deaths with the vax are higher than trumps without the vax ?

Gary K

Banned
If Omicron is mild in that fewer cases lead to death but not zero cases and extremely more contagious, omicron could have a higher death toll.
What a joke. The death toll from moronic isn't changing total deaths.

In the weeks since omicron was detected, South Africa has experienced rapid spread of the virus — concentrated in its most populous province, Gauteng. The seven-day rolling average of daily new cases in the country rose over the past two weeks from 8.07 new cases per 100,000 people on Nov. 29 to 34.37 new cases per 100,000 people on Dec. 13, according to Johns Hopkins University. The death rate hasn’t increased during that same period.

Source? A news organization.

Skeeter

Banned
What a joke. The death toll from omoronic isn't changing total deaths.
I mentioned a possibility not an actuality. Do you see the mathematical reality? If a variant is widely spread and has only 1/3 the severity of the original strain, it could actually still have a higher death toll than the original -- if contagion is not stemmed,

Last edited:

ok doser

I mentioned a possibility not an actuality. Do you see the mathematical reality that wider spread in a variant that has 1/3 the severity of the original strain could actually have a higher death toll than the original if contagion is not stemmed?
Gee, if only we had a vaccine that was effective against both the native virus and the variants

way 2 go

this 🤪

FG7OjxrXIAIScOD

ok doser

Covid is worse than it's ever been they say, and so we should continue doing all the ineffective things that we've been doing that haven't been working. Because science.