The coronavirus scam

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
cnn is fake news

Mississippi's [Republican] governor has imposed mandatory use of face masks and limited nonessential gatherings in 13 counties, including those that cover the state's most populous cities, as COVID-19 cases have surged in recent days, causing record hospitalizations..."Mississippi is in a fight for our lives," Reeves said. "COVID-19 is an ever-present threat and we are in the middle of a spike." -- https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...ssippi-issues-new-mask-order-amid-covid-spike

of the twenty-six state legislators , how many of them are in the hospital ? how many of them are dead ?

Idk but Mississippi is a red state. Are you going to accuse Gov. Reeves of spreading fake news?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
How Social Distancing Rules Are Created

We already know the rules, seeing as how Asian countries dealt with this before we did. We just don't want to follow them. Many of us prefer to take our chances with the pandemic over wearing masks.

Arthur Brain

expos4ever

LOL

In other words, you mean that you do not like what they say on that website, and so, you simply echo the sentiment of others who also don't like it, in your claim that it "spreads falsehoods and hoaxes".
The fact is that the site cited does have a poor reputation, and well-earned at that. And this is indeed relevant. Here is but one headline from the site:
[h=1]SLIP? Obama in Africa: “I Visited Kenya as First American President to Come from Kenya”[/h]
The question mark after "slip" is the problem. This is a clear implication that Mr. Obama may have been born in Kenya.

And that, of course, is a lie.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
The fact is that the site cited does have a poor reputation, and well-earned at that.

LOL

What have you done, here, but merely reiterate your previous assertion? That's right: Absolutely nothing.

Oh, and among whom are you saying it has a "poor reputation"?
I am not commenting on the specific subject of this thread, but source credibility does indeed matter.

<NO ANSWER>

LOL @ noanswer4ever

Last edited:

7djengo7

Bottom line is that aside from a strict lockdown, the only think keeping the virus from spreading through the population like wildfire is masks.

LOL

Wait...again, what is the number of human lives you, personally, have saved in the last 24 hours by wearing your precious mask?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL

Wait...again, what is the number of human lives you, personally, have saved in the last 24 hours by wearing your precious mask?

LOL

That number is not known LOL as I might not even have the virus LOL therefore not contagious LOL but those who do LOL may be contagious LOL and not even know it LOL therefore wearing a mask becomes prudent and even lifesaving LOL

LOL

eider

Oh noes! How will the likes of 7Djengo7 et al deal with that?! :shocked:

Who cares? :)
We might have to wear masks in shops. malls and other venues.... within days. I don't mind, I have been wearing them when shopping for a few weeks and have got used to them. I like the ones with the nose clamps/wires best because my breath tends not to mist up my specs with them.

7djengo7

LOL

That number is not known LOL as I might not even have the virus LOL therefore not contagious LOL but those who do LOL may be contagious LOL and not even know it LOL therefore wearing a mask becomes prudent and even lifesaving LOL

LOL

LOL

In other words, you do not know that you've ever saved one or more lives by wearing your mask. Yet despite your admitted failure to know that you've saved one or more lives by wearing your mask, you claim to know that you have saved one or more lives by wearing your mask. Remember: The Nazi leftard billboard propaganda is not, "Why not wear a mask? It couldn't hurt, and you may or may not be saving one or more lives by wearing it. You may or may not be a hero by wearing it." Rather, the Nazi leftard propaganda is, "Be a hero. Wear a mask. Save lives."

User Name, have you saved one or more lives by wearing a mask? Yes or No?

Be a hero. Carry a lucky rabbit's foot. Save lives.
MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

7djengo7

Who cares? :)
We might have to wear masks in shops. malls and other venues.... within days. I don't mind, I have been wearing them when shopping for a few weeks and have got used to them. I like the ones with the nose clamps/wires best because my breath tends not to mist up my specs with them.

In other words: Your mask is a brassiere, because you're a boob.

7djengo7

LOL

Tell that to the Republican governor of Texas.

LOL

Wait....to whom are you talking? To yourself? For, you're obviously not trying to interact with anything that I've written.

You've dealt with absolutely none of what I wrote in my post, and your reaction to my post is nothing but an attempt to divert attention away from your failure to do so, by bringing up the Republican governor of Texas. Was I supposed to be a devotee of the Republican governor of Texas? Of any politician? I never saw the memo that said I was/am supposed to.

User Name, have you saved one or more lives by wearing a mask? Yes or No?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Wait....to whom are you talking? To yourself? For, you're obviously not trying to interact with anything that I've written.

You've dealt with absolutely none of what I wrote in my post, and your reaction to my post is nothing but an attempt to divert attention away from your failure to do so, by bringing up the Republican governor of Texas. Was I supposed to be a devotee of the Republican governor of Texas? Of any politician? I never saw the memo that said I was/am supposed to.

LOL

You forgot to say "LOL"

LOL