The coronavirus scam

Right Divider

Body part
no- get vaccinated! seriously. It's really OK. It's wise for you personally. And guess what- you can actually be a Good Citizen! Just don't tell your friends, because they confuse "Good Citizens" with "Sheeple".
The vaccines are not magic potions. We do not yet know the long term problems that are likely to be caused by these. They could seriously damage our natural immune systems.

The danger of this virus has been vastly overblown from the beginning. Yes, many people are dying from it (mostly people that already have multiple health problems to begin with). Same with the "normal" flu. If you want to "trust" these experimental concoctions, fine. I don't.

chair

The vaccines are not magic potions. We do not yet know the long term problems that are likely to be caused by these. They could seriously damage our natural immune systems.

The danger of this virus has been vastly overblown from the beginning. Yes, many people are dying from it (mostly people that already have multiple health problems to begin with). Same with the "normal" flu. If you want to "trust" these experimental concoctions, fine. I don't.
Strange thing to say when the death count in the US is way over 500,000- and that is with the measures that were taken.
Strange thing to say when 100,000 of those deaths were people under the age of 65.
Strange thing to say when 3,000 people a day are dying in Brazil.

Oh, I forgot. 'Freedom! Freedom!'
'Give me liberty or give a bunch of other guys death!'

Right Divider

Body part
Strange thing to say when the death count in the US is way over 500,000- and that is with the measures that were taken.
I believe that this number is exaggerated by calling many things "COVID deaths" when there were other more dominant factors involved.
In my state, our health director said that EVEN people at in a HISPICE and are were already given WEEKS to live will be called a COVID death of they believe they have COVID. That's called padding the numbers.
Strange thing to say when 100,000 of those deaths were people under the age of 65.
So the vast majority were OVER 65. Less then 25,000 death for those UNDER 50.
1619105810081.png
I'm not in Brazil. They can do what they want.
Why do you hate liberty so much?

chair

I believe that this number is exaggerated by calling many things "COVID deaths" when there were other more dominant factors involved.
In my state, our health director said that EVEN people at in a HISPICE and are were already given WEEKS to live will be called a COVID death of they believe they have COVID. That's called padding the numbers.

So the vast majority were OVER 65. Less then 25,000 death for those UNDER 50.
View attachment 887

I'm not in Brazil. They can do what they want.

Why do you hate liberty so much?
I gather you're about 15 years old, and don't have any relatives over the age of fifty, let alone 65.

In Brazil they are doing what you wish the US had done. Nothing. And they are dying in droves.

Liberty without responsibility is the behavior of spoiled children

Right Divider

Body part
I gather you're about 15 years old, and don't have any relatives over the age of fifty, let alone 65.
:ROFLMAO: 😂
In Brazil they are doing what you wish the US had done. Nothing. And they are dying in droves.
Irrelevant. Comparing places that had horrible "lockdowns" and mask "mandates" with places that did not.... there is NO DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE in the outcomes.

The actual DATA denies your ideas.
Liberty without responsibility is the behavior of spoiled children
You have a bogus idea of "responsibility" in the case.

chair

:ROFLMAO: 😂

Irrelevant. Comparing places that had horrible "lockdowns" and mask "mandates" with places that did not.... there is NO DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE in the outcomes.

The actual DATA denies your ideas.

You have a bogus idea of "responsibility" in the case.
OK- so tell me: There is no difference between say, New Zealand and Brazil? Sorry! "NO DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE"?

Responsibility towards others isn't bogus. It's what keeps societies running.

Right Divider

Body part
OK- so tell me: There is no difference between say, New Zealand and Brazil? Sorry! "NO DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE"?
Dude... AGAIN... try comparing COMPARABLE things. Comparing a TINY ISLAND with a LARGE CONTINENTAL country is a bogus comparison. Try comparing the counties in Florida that had mask mandates and those that did not.
1619116707736.png
Responsibility towards others isn't bogus.
Never said that it was.
It's what keeps societies running.
🫂

chair

Dude... AGAIN... try comparing COMPARABLE things. Comparing a TINY ISLAND with a LARGE CONTINENTAL country is a bogus comparison. Try comparing the counties in Florida that had mask mandates and those that did not.
View attachment 888

Never said that it was.

🫂
are these counties 100% the same- the only difference being the masks?
Which counties?

Go get vaccinated- stop kvetching like a two year old.

Right Divider

Body part
are these counties 100% the same- the only difference being the masks?
Which counties?
Yes, they are quite similar. Not like your comparing A TINY ISLAND with a LARGE CONTINENTAL country.
Go get vaccinated- stop kvetching like a two year old.
I'll do what I want based on what I know and believe. You can take experimental magic potions if you like.

way 2 go

heart disease deaths 659,041 usa

Brazil has 3600 deaths on a normal day