The coronavirus scam

chair

The virus is not a scam. It was cooked up in China with Fauci's backing, even in opposition to Obama's effort to cut off funding to the research.

However, shutting down churches and businesses is a stupid thing to do in light of realities and scientific evidence.
To remind you: this wasn't about masks.

chair

The vaccine works. Israel and the UK see the results already. The US will soon. Continental Europe is still suffering, and India- just horrible.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, please don't. But don't spread false information, and mess with other people's thinking.

chair

OK- I'm not going to watch a 15 minute video. Sorry.
What is this about? Any connection to Covid?

marke

still not going to watch it
what's the point of the video?
Truth in video is not something leftists generally want to see. They are hooked on leftist misinformation and perversion and good stuff makes them ill.

chair

Truth in video is not something leftists generally want to see. They are hooked on leftist misinformation and perversion and good stuff makes them ill.
It's a question of time. I can read in 20 seconds what takes 10 minutes to explain in a video. So, unless somebody is willing to tell me the point, I'm not going to respond.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
still not going to watch it
what's the point of the video?
Actually the video jumps around a bit but I think the point that they want you to pay attention to is where he discusses O'Keefe catching a CNN apparatchik admit that fear of COVID is dying down so they have to ratchet up Climate Change fear to boost viewership.

Nothing new or a surprise to those who pay attention but it's always fun to catch them admitting it. :sneaky:

chair

Actually the video jumps around a bit but I think the point that they want you to pay attention to is where he discusses O'Keefe catching a CNN apparatchik admit that fear of COVID is dying down so they have to ratchet up Climate Change fear to boost viewership.

Nothing new or a surprise to those who pay attention but it's always fun to catch them admitting it. :sneaky:
Thanks. This thread is supposedly about Covid, not this type of thing.
I will say that I am disturbed by the censorship that we see on the Internet these days. Not government censorship, but censorship none the less.

Go get vaccinated!

chair

How shall I put it? Covid isn't a political party. It's a disease. It's an epidemic.

Hello? Anybody home?