The coronavirus scam

expos4ever

Opponents of the vaccine have contracted covid and died, while fully vaccinated people have contracted covid and died. Is there a lesson to be learned here?
Are you serious? It is almost as if you have a masochistic desire to embarrass yourself.

This is such a stupid statement that I am beginning to suspect that you are a troll who knows full well that the vaccines work, and that you just enjoy pretending to be a pinhead in order to provoke others and entertain yourself.

But just in case you are serious, I will point out that your argument here is like saying "there are non-smokers who have contracted lung cancer and there are smokers who have contracted lung cancer, is there a lesson to be learned here?"

marke

Serious illness and death from covid are now almost exclusively among the unvaccinated. Is there a lesson to be learned here? Not if you're an idiot.
Don't be dense. Fully vaccinated democrats, at least, still get covid.

Three fully vaccinated members of the Texas House delegation in Washington, D.C., tested positive for Covid-19, the state's House Democratic Caucus said Saturday. ...
Some of the delegation had meetings this week with Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va.; Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; and Vice President Kamala Harris. It's not clear if any of the members who tested positive were in the meetings.
Harris' office released a statement Saturday saying she and her staff, who are vaccinated, were not at risk of exposure becahttps://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/3-fully-vaccinated-texas-delegation-members-use they were not in close contact with those who tested positive, and there was no need for them to be tested or quarantined.

marke

Are you serious? It is almost as if you have a masochistic desire to embarrass yourself.

This is such a stupid statement that I am beginning to suspect that you are a troll who knows full well that the vaccines work, and that you just enjoy pretending to be a pinhead in order to provoke others and entertain yourself.

But just in case you are serious, I will point out that your argument here is like saying "there are non-smokers who have contracted lung cancer and there are smokers who have contracted lung cancer, is there a lesson to be learned here?"
Vaccine supporters claim the vaccine works in those who don't get covid, but they cannot prove those would have gotten covid without the vaccine. Furthermore, fully vaccinated people are still getting covid and dying. I do not respect any spokesperson in society who denies vaccinated people still get covid and die.

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data.
On Wednesday the CDC posted on its own website that there were 12,313 reported deaths from the COVID Vaccine since December.
Infowars posted video of screengrabs from the CDC website on Wednesday.
The CDC deleted 6,000 vaccine deaths from its website in 6 hours.
What gives?

Gary K

Banned

LOL. What stupidity. I guess you are making the claim that smoking is a supposed cure for lung cancer, just like these vaccines are a supposed cure for the coronavirus.

The fact that there is even a term for vaccinated people who get the coronavirus means vaccinated people are not immune to the coronavirus. They are called "breakthrough" cases. Once again exposed4eva is exposed by as a liar by none other than himself.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
LOL. What stupidity. I guess you are making the claim that smoking is a supposed cure for lung cancer, just like these vaccines are a supposed cure for the coronavirus.

The fact that there is even a term for vaccinated people who get the coronavirus means vaccinated people are not immune to the coronavirus. They are called "breakthrough" cases. Once again exposed4eva is exposed by as a liar by none other than himself.
I wuz gunna go with "retarded" on this one

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Representative Clay Higgins (R-LA) thought he and his wife were “naturally immunized” after contracting COVID-19 in January 2020. But the Republican congressman, who has been advocating for people to get vaccinated, now says he and his wife are battling second infections and that “this episode is far more challenging” than the first. Higgins says battling COVID-19 again has “required all my devoted energy,” according to a Facebook post in which he confirmed his son is also stricken...

way 2 go

Representative Clay Higgins (R-LA) thought he and his wife were “naturally immunized” after contracting COVID-19 in January 2020. But the Republican congressman, who has been advocating for people to get vaccinated, now says he and his wife are battling second infections and that “this episode is far more challenging” than the first. Higgins says battling COVID-19 again has “required all my devoted energy,” according to a Facebook post in which he confirmed his son is also stricken...

guess he had a false positive the first time around

lots of scamming going on

Screenshot_2021-07-26 The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 ( ColumbiaBugle) Twitter.jpg

marke

Deaths from covid are much rarer this year than last year, but increasing mask and social distancing mandates have proven to have little effect on the death rates and vaccines have proven to be risky and ineffective. People should learn to live with death, sicknesses, and risks since those have always been facts of living. And with leftists claiming the Delta variant is much worse then we should have nothing to worry about because practically no deaths from the Delta have been reported to date.

marke

Notice that the state does not report the total number of breakout covid cases among the vaccinated, just those who required hospitalization or who died. That is because the CDC does not want total breakout cases reported for obvious political reasons in deference to democrats and officials like Fauci.

Fauci is more responsible for the death and destruction from covid than any other American, but democrats praise Fauci and blame Trump. That is due to ignorance or willful dishonesty.
Breakthrough cases are damaging the leftist insistence that all citizens get vaccinated. That is why the Biden administration refuses to release info about breakthrough cases in the White House. Leftists want to force all Americans to get the shot no matter how risky, deadly, or ineffective it may prove to be for them.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Florida accounted for one in five new COVID infections in the U.S. in the week of July 16 to 22. That represents 340. 7 cases per 100,000 people in the Sunshine State. The number of hospitalizations from the disease reached 6,369 on July 24, according to data dashboard from University of South Florida epidemiologist Jason Salemi. That's the largest number of hospitalizations from COVID in Florida since February.

expos4ever

You are both an idiot and a liar.

I guarantee that, like that troll ok doser, you will be unable to make your accusations stick with actual evidence.

By contrast, it will be easy for me to provide an evidence-based case that you are both a liar and an idiot.

Want me to?

expos4ever

Breakthrough cases are damaging the leftist insistence that all citizens get vaccinated.
You appear to think that the fact that the vaccine is less than100% effective means that the case for vaccination is damaged.

What abject, knee-to-the-groin stupidity.