The coronavirus scam

marke

Florida accounted for one in five new COVID infections in the U.S. in the week of July 16 to 22. That represents 340. 7 cases per 100,000 people in the Sunshine State. The number of hospitalizations from the disease reached 6,369 on July 24, according to data dashboard from University of South Florida epidemiologist Jason Salemi. That's the largest number of hospitalizations from COVID in Florida since February.

Notice the Marxist radicals keep claiming new infections without listing deaths. Why are the commies so bent out of shape over covid infections, especially among the Delta variant, that are not killing as many people as alcohol-related accidents?

marke

You are both an idiot and a liar.

I guarantee that, like that troll ok doser, you will be unable to make your accusations stick with actual evidence.

By contrast, it will be easy for me to provide an evidence-based case that you are both a liar and an idiot.

Want me to?
You embarrass yourself by demonstrating an apparent lack of understanding of the term "breakthrough infections." The term refers to the type of covid infections that have afflicted thousands of fully vaccinated individuals, contrary to popular narratives among the secularist government cultists.

marke

You appear to think that the fact that the vaccine is less than100% effective means that the case for vaccination is damaged.

What abject, knee-to-the-groin stupidity.
Not only has the covid shot proven somewhat ineffective, but it is also developing a history of causing serious side effects, especially among thousands of young and healthy individuals.

Gary K

Banned
You are both an idiot and a liar.

I guarantee that, like that troll ok doser, you will be unable to make your accusations stick with actual evidence.

By contrast, it will be easy for me to provide an evidence-based case that you are both a liar and an idiot.

Want me to?
Yeah, go ahead and make yourself look even dumber and more dishonest.

Gary K

Banned
Not only has the covid shot proven somewhat ineffective, but it is also developing a history of causing serious side effects, especially among thousands of young and healthy individuals.
It's far worse than "somewhat ineffective". These shots are highly dangerous and do not stop the transmission of the coronavirus nor the infections by the vaccinated. Eighty-eight percent of new infections in the most vaccinated state in the world, Israel, are happening among the vaccinated. These things are nothing but a deadly scam.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Eighty-eight percent of new infections in the most vaccinated state in the world, Israel, are happening among the vaccinated. These things are nothing but a deadly scam.

That's the false claim, here is the truth:

marke

That's the false claim, here is the truth:

Leftists lie about covid and the vaccine. Thousands of infections are being reported in areas where only a handful of the infected required hospitalization and none died. Why all the hysteria? The hysteria is being driven by evil political powers who do not tell the truth and will not stop issuing fascist mandates under the guise of 'public health.' Fauci has lied, deceived, and covered up the truth as much as many.

F) Fauci quietly but directly ensured that scientific censorship was implemented, in large measure to prevent public awareness of the extent of his role in GOF research and the controversies surrounding it. The evidence proves that, at the start of the pandemic, Dr. Fauci and many leading scientists moved to protect themselves — not us, who weren't yet aware of the potential calamity at our doorstep. Fauci led the efforts to obstruct research into COVID's origins, colluding with the president's science adviser Kelvin Droegemeier and Wellcome Trust head Jeremy Farrar, to proactively undermine consideration of the evidence that directly tied their global research initiatives to the lab at the center of the COVID-19 pandemic.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A day after it recorded the most new daily cases since the start of the pandemic, Florida on Sunday broke a previous record for current hospitalizations, as the number of patients in hospitals because of COVID-19 once again broke through the 10,000-person threshold. The Sunshine State had 10,207 people hospitalized with confirmed COVID-19 cases, according to data reported to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.

The previous record was from more than a year ago, July 23, 2020, more than a half-year before vaccinations started becoming widespread, when Florida had 10,170 hospitalizations, according to the Florida Hospital Association.

Florida is now leading the nation in per capita hospitalizations for COVID-19, as hospitals around the state report having to put emergency room visitors in beds in hallways and others document a noticeable drop in the age of patients.

Last edited:

expos4ever

You embarrass yourself by demonstrating an apparent lack of understanding of the term "breakthrough infections." The term refers to the type of covid infections that have afflicted thousands of fully vaccinated individuals, contrary to popular narratives among the secularist government cultists.
Learn to read, moron. I never claimed that breakthrough infections did not occur.

marke

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A day after it recorded the most new daily cases since the start of the pandemic, Florida on Sunday broke a previous record for current hospitalizations, as the number of patients in hospitals because of COVID-19 once again broke through the 10,000-person threshold. The Sunshine State had 10,207 people hospitalized with confirmed COVID-19 cases, according to data reported to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.

The previous record was from more than a year ago, July 23, 2020, more than a half-year before vaccinations started becoming widespread, when Florida had 10,170 hospitalizations, according to the Florida Hospital Association.

Florida is now leading the nation in per capita hospitalizations for COVID-19, as hospitals around the state report having to put emergency room visitors in beds in hallways and others document a noticeable drop in the age of patients.

With all the records being broken, are we seeing the numbers of covid deaths rising, as in other countries which follow strict masking and social distancing guidelines? I think not. Has the CDC ever posted how many deaths in America have occurred so far from the Delta Variant? I think not. Are we to continue shutting down businesses, schools, and churches because some people are still being hospitalized with symptoms similar to the flu and democrats are scared?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Has the CDC ever posted how many deaths in America have occurred so far from the Delta Variant? I think not.
The Delta variant now accounts for almost all cases of COVID-19 in the US:

"The Delta variant is now king in COVID America, responsible for 83.2% of novel coronavirus infections in the U.S., the CDC said last night. That’s up from 51.7% from two weeks ago, when a new estimate, based on genomic surveillance data nationwide, was last available."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
With a 1% chance of death. Probably less considering many of these cases are actually the flu. Cases cases cases. Who cares about the number of cases? What a useless statistic.
Oh well, it's just 1% chance of death. No one should care about it then, right? That's what you're saying.