The coronavirus scam

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Was Bob Enyart elderly? I think he was around your age. Did he have "other complicating health factors" that put him at risk? Not that I'm aware of. But he was unvaccinated.

Press release:
Pastor Bob Enyart, Known for His Unwavering Pro-Life Work, Daily Radio Show, and Christian Ministry Has Gone To Be With the Lord at the Age of 62

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ARVADA, Colorado, September 14, 2021 – Following a week of caring for his wife Cheryl’s COVID-19 symptoms, Bob Enyart checked into Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, Colorado on August 28, 2021. While in the hospital, his condition declined and he was eventually moved to the ICU with pneumonia on September 1. Despite the efforts of the hospital staff, his health continued to deteriorate and he eventually died on Sunday, September 12 at 3:00 p.m.

. . .

benben

Scientists are starting to rebel against the leftist politicians who sign their paychecks, so to speak. Researchers can only go along with stupidity and error only so long before cracking.
Approving boosters across the board could turn some vaccine supporters into medical freedom advocates. Someone who had a bad reaction to the second dose is likely to resist a booster. And the Karens can't call a twice-vaccinated person "anti-vax" with a straight face.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
For someone who loves to copy and paste links, you seem inordinately unwilling to do basic research. Bob's father died of a heart attack in his 50's. Bob was 62 and had a stint put in about 8 years ago. That's not something you get done unless you have a serious heart condition. The fact is that he had predisposing health issues that made him high risk for severe covid. You'll say that the vaccine might have saved him. And I'll say that the vaccine likely would've triggered a heart attack.

We live in a fallen world, and progressives can't let go of their delusion that they can fix everything with magical thinking and science. Go read Francis Bacon.
From what I understand, Bob did in fact have some heart problems. Add to that pneumonia (see above), and likely having caught Covid from Cheryl, it's a recipe for death, especially since he was 62.

Cheryl is fine, last I heard. Similar age to Bob, afaik no heart problems, and she didn't catch pneumonia. I would imagine that Bob, had he been in better health to begin with, would have survived with no problem. But since there's more to it than just "he caught Covid and died because he wasn't vaccinated," therefore to say such would be dishonest at best, and spiteful at worst.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Also:

Statement to the Media Regarding Bob Enyart

My best friend Pastor Bob Enyart passed away in the hospital surrounded by his family on Sunday, September 12th, 2021.

Bob Enyart on Trial

Pastor Bob started serving Jesus as a teenager, and his most enduring legacy will be those he led to Christ. Some of whom he is meeting in heaven for the first time today.

Bob’s family and church legacy will endure via his sons and his disciples, who stand ready to give an answer for the hope that lies within us to anyone who asks.

Bob’s message is the same today as always: this generation is dying in sin and needs The Savior, abortion is murder, flee immorality, flee the government schools, abhor what is evil, and love one another.

Pastor Bob’s stand from the pulpit to the courthouse against the medical tyranny that has made war on the Body of Christ and the bodies of men is not diminished because he succumbed to COVID-19. His desire that the church worship in Spirit & Truth, and in God given liberty is only amplified in that Bob did not allow fear of disease or even death stop his shepherding of the church.

BobinLA-300x225.jpg

I am also convinced that Pastor Bob’s decision not to take a “vaccine, or therapeutic” developed in violation of his respect for the life of every child, born and unborn, proved that Bob’s faithfulness to God’s principles outweighed any perceived benefit that he might have gained by violating them.

Any influence Bob had upon the media as he spoke the truth against the left for a generation is worth mentioning only in passing (as is the media itself; it being a hollow vessel of shallow depth through which very rarely flows anything good, but on rare occasion, something divine).

Doug McBurney Arrested

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I would imagine that Bob, had he been in better health to begin with, would have survived with no problem. But since there's more to it than just "he caught Covid and died because he wasn't vaccinated," therefore to say such would be dishonest at best, and spiteful at worst.
It was neither dishonest nor spiteful on my part to say that he was unvaccinated. Also, I was totally unaware of his medical history, but that was just all the more reason for him to take extra precautions to protect himself rather than flout the best medical recommendations available in dealing with this pandemic. Suing the state of Colorado for the right to crowd people into a church building with no masks, so social distancing, and no vaccination was a recipe for illness and death for potentially hundreds of people or more.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It is indeed ironic that right-wing conservatives who tout "the coronavirus scam" and rebel against any and all health recommendations (masks, vaccines, etc), and who then turn up at the hospital sick with covid will expect the government to pick up the tab for their medical expenses.

Right Divider

Body part
1 Peter 2:13 - "Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, or to governors who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to praise those who do right."

Romans 13:2 - "Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves."
That worked great in Nazi Germany. Do you have any idea the CONTEXT of either of those passages is?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That worked great in Nazi Germany. Do you have any idea the CONTEXT of either of those passages is?
My intention was to apply those verses to heeding the recommendations of medical authorities regarding this pandemic. Meanwhile, you bring up Nazis?

marke

Is there a vaccine for HIV?
One could be rushed through and called a vaccine for HIV and government fascists could mandate that everyone take the vaccine for the benefit of the whole society. That is what the imperialist democrats are doing with the flawed covid vaccine.

marke

Yourself and then subsequently everyone who is exposed to you for as long as you are contagious:

Joe Biden must believe the unvaccinated will put him at risk even though he has been vaccinated to eliminate the risk. He does not make sense.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
One could be rushed through and called a vaccine for HIV and government fascists could mandate that everyone take the vaccine for the benefit of the whole society. That is what the imperialist democrats are doing with the flawed covid vaccine.
HIV is behaviorally spread, but the coronavirus is a highly communicable respiratory disease. Only an idiot would compare apples and oranges and say that they are both the same thing. That is what you are doing.

marke

My risk and then subsequently everyone who is exposed to me, for the last 18 months, has been exactly zero.

The correct answer to my question is "no one."
Exactly. How can someone put others in danger of covid if they do not have covid and are immune from covid even though they have not been vaccinated?

marke

HIV is behaviorally spread, but the coronavirus is a highly communicable respiratory disease. Only an idiot would compare apples and oranges and say that they are both the same thing. That is what you are doing.
The reason fascist democrat imperialists claim they need to take away American rights is for the health of the whole nation. Why then have we not isolated AIDS victims and made sure they cannot have sex with others if that would also be good for the whole nation? AIDS has killed more Americans than covid ever will.

marke

You can't see the virus. You never know when you will come into contact with it, and after that happens, it's too late.

The correct answer to your question is "everyone."
Public officials are claiming even the vaccinated can spread the virus when in contact with others. It is time to stop the stupidity. Even if it is risky, the world cannot stop living because billions of morons are afraid of getting sick and dying.

marke

Real science sometimes shocks public health officials who spend more energy promoting the political narrative driving those in charge than they do the research revealing the facts. What is shocking is that Fauci is still being trotted out by leftist democrats as an expert on the coronavirus and associated cures, even though he has flipped-flopped all over the landscape and lied about his personal contribution to the creation of the virus in the first place.

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday it isn’t a “mistake” for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to limit booster recommendations, but his comments on the subject differed just days ago.