The Dangerous Sexual Drift in another movie

Interplanner

I won't bother you with the title of this franchise movie; I don't want you to waste any time on its drivel. However, I had heard, and confirmed, the most dangerous thing about the continual drift of permissiveness. A young unmarried M-F couple has had sex and are talking about it the next morning. She is holding a trained monkey. "Last night was amazing." "Yes," he answers, "The three of us should get together again."

The sexual revolution started with adultery. Adultery led to the trivialization of M-F marriage. That trivialization led to vast increases in divorce. It also lead to homosexuality. That led to SS marriage, which seems meaningless and redundant to me, but there it is. But all of this is a dangerous drift, and now in a popular franchise series that popularizes permissive sex, and ridicule constraint and virtue all over again (same dim script as 20 years ago), SEX WITH ANIMALS is introduced as the boundary to press, since the other boundaries are down.

What is God's command in this area, validated by Christ? Sex only belongs in a covenant marriage between one human (not animal) man and woman, unrelated by family for several generations.

PureX

Movies are not real. They are representations of a make-believe reality. Most people are smart enough to understand this when they see something 'outrageous' happen in a movie. And those who aren't are going to be doomed in this life, anyway.

No one will ever have sex with a monkey because they heard about it being done in a movie. Anyone who is that stupid would likely not survive to achieve adulthood. And anyone who really does want to have sex with animals will either do so, or refrain from doing so, according to their own moral imperatives, NOT because they saw it in a movie.

I'm always amazed at how those of you who have been totally cowed and controlled by your authoritarian religions think everyone else is as easily deceived and manipulated as you are.

shagster01

In Beauty and the Beast a nice lady falls in love with a beast.

Or what about when the princess kisses the frog?

Or when a prince kisses a drugged up Sleeping Beauty?

So what?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
so according to shaggy and purex, having sex with monkeys is ok, nothing to get fussed about

Interplanner

It was obvious to me that because of the past permissive culture, that when men can't "read" women or women don't "get" men, they get intimate with their own gender. In this case, when the woman finds that she doesn't understand the man, but has great sex with the monkey... You get the point.

As for movies as imaginative, sorry, but the drift has always been the other way. The studios help visualize new technology and techniques, whether moral or not, and voila, 10 years later, they are out in public use.