The Edge Whines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
As usual, you ask, but don't answer.
This is a waste of my time.

The waste of time is trying to get you to stick with the topic we were discussing :(

beanieboy

You don't read my posts.
You don't go to the links.
You refuse to read or listen to anything that doesn't agree with how you feel now.

I will at least listen and weigh an opposing idea.
You won't even do that.

So discussing things with you is like talking to a brick wall.
I would be happy if you would listen, consider, and still disagree.
But you won't listen or consider.

To you, everything is black and white.

Even the verse of Leviticus, from a "this is what it says" unresponsible attitude, can be misrepresented.

I could argue, without researching, that it is clearly not outlawing lebian sex, which did not come along until Romans, thousands of years later.
I could argue that is only outlawing anal sex, and not, say, oral sex.

Or, I could be intelligent, and see what people who have PhD's and studied it for years and years have to say about it, even if it disagrees with what I believe.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
bean,

As a buddhist, you should stick to your "path" that won't judge or condemn your behavior, because the Just and Righteous Creator God of the Bible surely does. The theologians you try to hide behind now won't be there to stand between you and God on Judgement Day. Without Christ, you will be seen for what you are, a man who has committed these abominations, all of the "good works" you have done in your own name for your own self righteousness will be burned away and you will be left utterly alone.

Anyway, you were in error when you judged me, and you couldn't be bothered to apologize. You still try to make God out to condone your sin, which proves my judgement about you in that regard was spot on. I have tried to warn you what awaits you, and you have rejected my council. Not just once, but many times.

So, now that you are finished making your case, we can move on to the topic of this thread, The Edge...

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
bean,

As a buddhist, you should stick to your "path" that won't judge or condemn your behavior, because the Just and Righteous Creator God of the Bible surely does. The theologians you try to hide behind now won't be there to stand between you and God on Judgement Day. Without Christ, you will be seen for what you are, a man who has committed these abominations, all of the "good works" you have done in your own name for your own self righteousness will be burned away and you will be left utterly alone.

Anyway, you were in error when you judged me, and you couldn't be bothered to apologize. You still try to make God out to condone your sin, which proves my judgement about you in that regard was spot on. I have tried to warn you what awaits you, and you have rejected my council. Not just once, but many times.

So, now that you are finished making your case, we can move on to the topic of this thread, The Edge...

And you can stick to your belief that once you repent and ask Jesus into your heart, you can act however you want, and never ask forgiveness, or even feel sorry about it. . Love is never having to say you're sorry. :doh:

JoyfulRook

The Edge is such an IDIOT! :loser: He's started two worthless threads in as many days! They've both been closed by Admins for stupidity! Seriously... ErinMarie vs. Nineveh? How pathetic. :nono:

beanieboy

Dread Helm said:
The Edge is such an IDIOT! :loser: He's started two worthless threads in as many days! They've both been closed by Admins for stupidity! Seriously... ErinMarie vs. Nineveh? How pathetic. :nono:

And "which would you rather" is not a stupid thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.