The Gospel of the Kingdom and the plot twist.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The good news of the kingdom is the restoration of the whole house of Israel after the death of Solomon. Israel will be restored and David will rule over them. Israel split into the north and south (geographically).

Ezekiel 37 1
The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”

15 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israewhl, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.

18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’— 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.” ’ 20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

24 “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” ’ ”

They were split, but they will be joined together by God himself. He will put them back in their land. It is right there in the text. What else is in that text is that they will be resurrected, born a second time and placed in the land.

5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

The kingdom is at hand. And you have to go through the Jews to get there. It is for all the world (John 3), but the Lord Jesus Christ could not be more clear.

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Keep the law. No really, keep all of it. I am saying this from our current perspective. The Lord Jesus Christ was very harsh with the stage actors who did not keep the covenant.

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The gospel of the kingdom includes purging of Israel. Jacob’s trouble, as spoken by the prophets.

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Take the good news of the kingdom and keep everything he said. He said to keep that law. The kingdom is coming.

6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

If you look at some Bible study guides, they often pretend like the 12 didn't ask this obvious question about being restored. He said you don't need to know the timing.

51 “You stiff-neckedand uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you. 52 Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers, 53 who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it.”

They aren’t keeping the law. They aren’t keeping their end of the bargain (covenant of circumcision). Stephen is murdered.

Then the plot twist.

3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. 4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”

5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”

Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, “Lord, what do You want me to do?”

13 Then Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he has done to Your saints in Jerusalem. 14 And here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the childrenof Israel. 16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.”

His chosen vessel. Israel has fallen. Paul will suffer for his name's sake.

20 Immediately he preached the Christ in the synagogues, that He is the Son of God.

21 Then all who heard were amazed, and said, “Is this not he who destroyed those who called on this name in Jerusalem, and has come here for that purpose, so that he might bring them bound to the chief priests?”

22 But Saul increased all the more in strength, and confounded the Jews who dwelt in Damascus, proving that this Jesus is the Christ.

Note, Paul is not preaching Christ crucified as he later does. That is revealed in Acts.

15 So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. 16 But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. 17 I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, 18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’

No longer did the Lord Jesus Christ say keep the law, he said faith (trust) in him. He also said we gentiles will join Israel in the kingdom, and we are saved by faith, not the required works of the law. (feed the poor, justice, mercy, and faith)

Now this change must be presented to the 12.

10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance 11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth. 12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air. 13 And a voice came to him, “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”

14 But Peter said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.”

15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, “What God has cleansed you must not call common.”

The gentiles have been made whole by faith, and not of keeping the law (covenant of circumcision). So too shall Israel be saved, in the future, by faith.

8 So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us, 9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. 10 Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? 11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they.”

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

The kingdom is at hand. And you have to go through the Jews to get there. It is for all the world (John 3), but the Lord Jesus Christ could not be more clear.
Do you see the kingdom of heaven at hand as a kingdom of the earthly realm or a kingdom of the spirit realm or both combined?

Right Divider

Body part
Do you see the kingdom of heaven at hand as a kingdom of the earthly realm or a kingdom of the spirit realm or both combined?
I'm not sure about your terminology, like the "kingdom of the earthly realm" or "of the spirit realm". But the kingdom of heaven in scripture is about the kingdom of Israel on the earth. And it is a spiritual kingdom as it is ruled by Christ as the king.

Dan 2:44 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:44) And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Dan 4:25 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:25) That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

This is also why Christ gave the twelve this prayer:
Matt 6:9-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:9) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. (6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bible says it is a kingdom on earth, and it is of the Spirit. You must be resurrected to be in it. You have been around the planet long enough to know that a billion Christians can say something, and that doesn't make it true. So, here we go.

From Ezekiel.

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms
again.

Nicodemus was supposed to know this. The Lord Jesus Christ mocked him (mildly compared to others) for being a master of Israel and not knowing. They will be resurrected from the graves, he will breath his life into them. He will put them in their land. Geopolitically, the Partition is not prophetic at all.

The Messiah is to restore Israel, and bring them into their land. Dying for the sin of the world was hidden in scripture, including the 12. It is an earthly kingdom, and clearly it is spiritual as they will come from their graves by his breath. He spoke the universe into existence, he can bring bones back to life. John 3 can be next.

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” 5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Verse 8 is emphasized. If you have been born again, you can't tell where someone came from, or where they went. Just as the Lord Jesus Christ did after his resurrection. He appeared from behind locked doors, and he would vanish from their site. They didn't know where he came from or where he went. He was resurrected from the grave, a body of flesh and bone. The kingdom is on earth, and it is only for those resurrected by God. This includes gentiles (verse 16), but they had to first bless Israel. This is very clear in the "Old Testament" and affirmed in the "New Testament" red letters.

Even after the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven, he will still rule over it with his people. His kingdom will have no end. The dispensation of grace is the plot twist. To use someone else's words. We are saved through the fall of Israel, instead of blessing. To drive Israel to jealousy. This is the detail Paul lays out, after it is given to him by the Lord Jesus Christ. We gentiles in Christ will enter the kingdom without the covenant of circumcision. We are joint heirs.

Hoping

Banned
Showing the dispensation of grace without Paul's letters, but instead from the "red letters", and Simon bar Jonah, aka Peter. Since most Catholic's and "Pentecostals" reject Paul's God given authority and office.
I don't think catholics reject anything about Paul.
(Their problem is their rejection of God.)
In my boyhood town in S. Illinois, the catholic church was named "St Peter and Paul".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bible says it is a kingdom on earth, and it is of the Spirit. You must be resurrected to be in it. You have been around the planet long enough to know that a billion Christians can say something, and that doesn't make it true. So, here we go.

From Ezekiel.

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms
again.

Nicodemus was supposed to know this. The Lord Jesus Christ mocked him (mildly compared to others) for being a master of Israel and not knowing. They will be resurrected from the graves, he will breath his life into them. He will put them in their land. Geopolitically, the Partition is not prophetic at all.

The Messiah is to restore Israel, and bring them into their land. Dying for the sin of the world was hidden in scripture, including the 12. It is an earthly kingdom, and clearly it is spiritual as they will come from their graves by his breath. He spoke the universe into existence, he can bring bones back to life. John 3 can be next.

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” 5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Verse 8 is emphasized. If you have been born again, you can't tell where someone came from, or where they went. Just as the Lord Jesus Christ did after his resurrection. He appeared from behind locked doors, and he would vanish from their site. They didn't know where he came from or where he went. He was resurrected from the grave, a body of flesh and bone.
Those are all good verses to consider.

The kingdom is on earth, and it is only for those resurrected by God. This includes gentiles (verse 16), but they had to first bless Israel. This is very clear in the "Old Testament" and affirmed in the "New Testament" red letters.
I have a couple of questions for clarity:

So it's a resurrection of the whole house of Israel and Gentiles that had blessed them since the kingdom is only for the resurrected?

Is it a resurrection back to being mortal like that of Lazarus in John 11 and those that came out of their graves in Matthew 27:52-53, or are they resurrected as incorruptible spirit beings that never die again?

Even after the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven, he will still rule over it with his people. His kingdom will have no end. The dispensation of grace is the plot twist. To use someone else's words. We are saved through the fall of Israel, instead of blessing. To drive Israel to jealousy. This is the detail Paul lays out, after it is given to him by the Lord Jesus Christ. We gentiles in Christ will enter the kingdom without the covenant of circumcision. We are joint heirs.
Is this another different resurrection of the Gentiles that enter without the covenant of circumcision that happens at a different time than the precious resurrection mentioned?

Thanks for your discussion to iron all this out, Nick.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The whole house of Israel and the gentiles that blessed Israel is what the text says. And that was a very small number from the looks of it. I don't think that was the case for Lazarus because the text does not say it. More than once indicates a pre-tribulation departure of the church (rapture), because we are the Body of Christ. Paul made it pretty clear we are a different group, but joint heirs. Same house of God, same foundation. It is only in Paul's letters that we are saved from the wrath to come. Ezekiel continues as does Revelation with the invasion of Israel. The Body of Christ is not in prophecy, so there is some conjecture.

Edit: The small number meaning the gentiles aligned with Israel. And the inverse of that in the Body of Christ is mostly gentiles, with a very small amount of Jews. Very telling. I am going to use a piece from Paul to show it won't always be this way.

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Irrevocable doesn't mean irrevocable in the glory days of TOL. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hoping

Banned
The whole house of Israel and the gentiles that blessed Israel is what the text says. And that was a very small number from the looks of it. I don't think that was the case for Lazarus because the text does not say it. More than once indicates a pre-tribulation departure of the church (rapture), because we are the Body of Christ. Paul made it pretty clear we are a different group, but joint heirs. Same house of God, same foundation. It is only in Paul's letters that we are saved from the wrath to come. Ezekiel continues as does Revelation with the invasion of Israel. The Body of Christ is not in prophecy, so there is some conjecture.
Do you suppose anybody will refuse to take the mark of the beast?
If you say "yes", then the church is still on earth.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you suppose anybody will refuse to take the mark of the beast?
If you say "yes", then the church is still on earth.
I would refuse now if asked. Covid vaccine passports were just a dry run to see the push back and figure out how to get it through.

Which church? There are 2, with the same foundation and the same inheritance. Of course we are still here. I want to share the plot twist without Paul's letters. In them, Paul reveals what was hidden in scripture, what was hidden in Christ (unsearchable riches of Christ), but also what is in prophecy and not hidden. Pay attention when he says "mystery". It was not known. And he does it often.

Last edited:

Hoping

Banned
I would refuse now if asked.
If there was such a thing as an early release from the sufferings of the last days, ( some call it a rapture ), then nobody will refuse the mark.
Which church?
The one church founded on the fact that Jesus was the Son of God.
There are 2, with the same foundation and the same inheritance.
Interesting.
Division without division. LOL
Of course we are still here.
Yes, of course.
I want to share the plot twist without Paul's letters.
Huh?
What does that even mean?
In them, Paul reveals what was hidden in scripture, what was hidden in Christ (unsearchable riches of Christ), but also what is in prophecy and not hidden. Pay attention when he says "mystery". It was not known. And he does it often.
He made known the "mystery" in Col 1:26-27..."Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"

Right Divider

Body part
You should join the body of Christ (i.e., the church which is His body).

2Cor 5:16-17 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more. (5:17) Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he][ is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Rom 15:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises [made] unto the fathers:

Hoping

Banned
You should join the body of Christ (i.e., the church which is His body).
Thanks, but I already have been baptized into Christ, and into His body the church.
2Cor 5:16-17 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more. (5:17) Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he][ is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Rom 15:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises [made] unto the fathers:
Thanks be to God for making one church out of both Jew and Gentile.
All of us "in Christ", and partaking of the mercy, love, and grace of God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think the real mystery is this ......

1 Corinthians 2 KJV​
(7) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:​
(8) Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.​

I propose that the princes of this world were not limited to humans but the spirit entities of darkness also such as listed below in scripture.

2 Corinthians 4 KJV​
(4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.​
Ephesians 2 KJV​
(2) Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:​

We know that Satan entered Judas to betray Christ which led to His crucifixion.
But it was His crucifixion and resurrection that made the spirit princes of this world powerless to hold mankind in the grave.

The plot twist was that the Messiah came as a submissive servant even unto death instead of a military type authority to destroy the enemy, and it was that twist that made them powerless.
We are to be servants of the Lord also by proclaiming the power of His death and resurrection which is what all the apostles proclaimed to both Jews and Gentiles.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, his dying for our sin, in our place, was hidden from the world. It was even hidden from the 12 as they preach the good news of the coming kingdom.

Is Peter confused?

11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they.”

Who is "we" and "they"? Luke recorded that Peter said this. Peter answered those who believed that Jesus is the messiah, and followed what he said. The pharisee sits in the seat of Moses....Here is what they said at the gathering to discuss the new revelation given to Paul.

4 And when they had come to Jerusalem, they were received by the church and the apostles and the elders; and they reported all things that God had done with them. 5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, “It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.”

Who is we and they? I'll wait.

Hoping

Banned
Yes, his dying for our sin, in our place, was hidden from the world. It was even hidden from the 12 as they preach the good news of the coming kingdom.

Is Peter confused?

11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they.”

Who is "we" and "they"? Luke recorded that Peter said this. Peter answered those who believed that Jesus is the messiah, and followed what he said. The pharisee sits in the seat of Moses....Here is what they said at the gathering to discuss the new revelation given to Paul.

4 And when they had come to Jerusalem, they were received by the church and the apostles and the elders; and they reported all things that God had done with them. 5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, “It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.”

Who is we and they? I'll wait.
Good morning, Nick.
Peter is not confused.
As he is addressing Jews, the "we" is the Jews and "they" are the Gentiles.
That being the case, it is a new revelation in the sense of growth in grace and knowledge.
Both are saved the same way.
Hearing, believing, and acting on their faith.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning, Nick.
Peter is not confused.
As he is addressing Jews, the "we" is the Jews and "they" are the Gentiles.
That being the case, it is a new revelation in the sense of growth in grace and knowledge.
Both are saved the same way.
Hearing, believing, and acting on their faith.
That isn't what Peter said right there. I see nothing has changed here. This is what Tucker Carlson came to realize, debate is pointless, as their motivation isn't to get to the truth, it is to deceive.
Peter was ignorant of the mystery and the gospel that Paul preached... until Paul went to Jerusalem and explained it to Peter and the eleven.
Acts 10, although a long discussion with Paul was probably good. As Luke records Peter was thinking about what it meant.