The Groomer Party

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

BREAKING: White House says there should be no age limit on child sex changes—up to child, parents to decide

During a White House press conference on Wednesday, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was questioned on what age Biden thinks medicalized gender transitions are appropriate for minors, to which she said that it was up to the "child and their parents to decide."

"Today Indiana just banned puberty blockers, hormone therapies, and gender transition surgeries for minors. I’m wondering what the President’s reaction is to the Indiana governor signing that bill into law and does the President have a position on at what age these kinds of therapies and surgeries are appropriate?" one reporter asked.

"That’s something for a child and their parents to decide. It’s not something that we believe should be decided by legislators, so I’ll leave it there," Jean-Pierre responded.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

BREAKING: White House says there should be no age limit on child sex changes—up to child, parents to decide

During a White House press conference on Wednesday, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was questioned on what age Biden thinks medicalized gender transitions are appropriate for minors, to which she said that it was up to the "child and their parents to decide."

"Today Indiana just banned puberty blockers, hormone therapies, and gender transition surgeries for minors. I’m wondering what the President’s reaction is to the Indiana governor signing that bill into law and does the President have a position on at what age these kinds of therapies and surgeries are appropriate?" one reporter asked.

"That’s something for a child and their parents to decide. It’s not something that we believe should be decided by legislators, so I’ll leave it there," Jean-Pierre responded.
And if the parents decide that the appropriate "therapy" is molestation?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
39% of Democrats think it's okay for children to attend drag shows.

Clearly there's a significant difference between Republicans and Democrats, regardless of how flawed Republicans can be.
There's also a difference between libertarians and Republicans, because if you look at the last three bar charts, which is the Dems, Indies, and Repubs, there are 25% of Repubs who want to ban drag shows entirely, and that is where libertarians stumble and start saying both parties are corrupt. When they should be saying, I'm not a Democrat no matter what, and there are many issues where I do agree with Republicans, but just because of this one or these two or three issues where Republican voters might disagree with me, I'm going to let my guard down and let the Dems win. This is obviously going to be catastrophic for our country when swing state voters start thinking this way whoops.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There's also a difference between libertarians and Republicans, because if you look at the last three bar charts, which is the Dems, Indies, and Repubs, there are 25% of Repubs who want to ban drag shows entirely, and that is where libertarians stumble and start saying both parties are corrupt. When they should be saying, I'm not a Democrat no matter what, and there are many issues where I do agree with Republicans, but just because of this one or these two or three issues where Republican voters might disagree with me, I'm going to let my guard down and let the Dems win. This is obviously going to be catastrophic for our country when swing state voters start thinking this way whoops.
In the primaries, vote for the best candidate that you can find

In the general, vote against the worst candidate running

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
In the primaries, vote for the best candidate that you can find

In the general, vote against the worst candidate running
Sure, but that does boil down to, In the general, Vote Republican. Like, 100 percent of the time.