the idea that Trump will be the Antichrist

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
FACT: trump is more hated than worshipped because the majority of Americans are capable of recognizing evil and the literal threat to my country that he poses.

He was predicted in 1 John 2:18 after all…
If Trump is more hated than worshiped, how could he be the Antichrist?

Do you deny that the beast of Revelation 13:4 is the Antichrist?

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

If this beast is the Antichrist, it sure sounds like he will be more worshiped than hated.

But, Trump-hater, even if it is true that Trump is (as you say) presently more hated than worshiped, still, who knows but that in the process of time a future state of world affairs very different than the present might roll out ...so radically different from (at least) your notion of Trump's present status that even the likes of you and @Arthur Brain would switch from being mindless Trump-haters to being mindless Trump-worshipers?

I doubt any man becomes an end-times one-world dictator while being hated by all or most of mankind.

Donald is a masculine given name derived from the Gaelic name Dòmhnall. This comes from the Proto-Celtic *Dumno-ualos ("world-ruler" or "world-wielder").

Last edited:

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
If he's elected again that'd be "the second Trump" by my count, I would count each election win as another "Trump," especially if it's interspersed with election defeats. Which Trump are we waiting for btw, in our English Bibles, before the real eschatalogical fireworks start?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
If he's elected again that'd be "the second Trump" by my count, I would count each election win as another "Trump," especially if it's interspersed with election defeats.
In my view, it'd be a third...though an unusually-timed election, midway through his unusual 2020-2024 second term. I've no doubt he won, and Brandon lost.
Which Trump are we waiting for btw, in our English Bibles, before the real eschatalogical fireworks start?
The last trump.😁