The Left has become dangerously unhinged.

Arthur Brain

Nonsense, little fellow. You showed up hoping to respond. Just couldn't quite figure out what it was you were supposed to respond to. No surprise there.

Your parameters for what constitutes "the left" were subjective and hardly all encompassing. Interesting that for all of the name calling you were apparently expecting that it's you who actually brings up the snark...

;)

Arthur Brain

"Unhinged" is right there in the OP. Now you act surprised? :rolleyes:

It was a silly thing to say and your descriptors for being a "leftist" were equally so and unsustainable. Ill thought out and so stereotyped as to be cliche.

Still, at least you weren't on the receiving end of a bunch of childish insults as you anticipated.

;)

glorydaz

It was a silly thing to say and your descriptors for being a "leftist" were equally so and unsustainable. Ill thought out and so stereotyped as to be cliche.

Still, at least you weren't on the receiving end of a bunch of childish insults as you anticipated.

;)

Like the above, you mean? :rotfl:

It's incredible that you're so blind to your own words.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but he's still a pig.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

;)

6958a3d762beda2252b87232bbaa609a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eider

I do mean dangerous.
Wow! You mean to say that all Leftists are dangerous pathological killers, or that they're just nuts and need medication of some kind?

How many of these 'Leftists' are there out there?

These out of control haters are fast becoming mobs who will stop at nothing to destroy this country.
,,,,like roaming bands of thugs who smash stuff up, or what?

They are vulgar and proud of it. Where does this evil come from?
You mean that you don't like the way that they eat their food? You want them to learn to use a knife and fork properly? That's hardly seriously dangerous, is it?

Blame this on Trump, too, I suppose?
Who is Trump? Do you mean President Trump? Some Americans just don't seem to have due respect ....... :idunno:

The new tactic is a blatant war on anyone who is not a member of their mob. Danger is here.
Are you selling guns or something? It does look as if you're trying to frighten folks, you know.

Watch the haters zoom in with their personal attacks. :popcorn:
Well, if they're as bad as you say, well, yes...... they'd zoom in, I guess, but if you're making all this up then I reckon they'd just feel sorry for you.
:idunno:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Wow! You mean to say that all Leftists are dangerous pathological killers, or that they're just nuts and need medication of some kind?

How many of these 'Leftists' are there out there?

,,,,like roaming bands of thugs who smash stuff up, or what?

You mean that you don't like the way that they eat their food? You want them to learn to use a knife and fork properly? That's hardly seriously dangerous, is it?

Who is Trump? Do you mean President Trump? Some Americans just don't seem to have due respect ....... :idunno:

Are you selling guns or something? It does look as if you're trying to frighten folks, you know.

Well, if they're as bad as you say, well, yes...... they'd zoom in, I guess, but if you're making all this up then I reckon they'd just feel sorry for you.
:idunno:

Pretty much all leftists are fools

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Here in the United States it would be those who support the Democrat party. Those who want open borders, big government, and a lack of patriotism.
Yeah, just 'Democrats,' generally. Who knows what 'left,' 'communist,' 'progressive,' etc. really mean anyway. We know what Democrats are.

eider

Pretty much all leftists are fools

Was Former President Obama what you call a Leftist?
I mean, he rose up to become the President of the United States of America, one of the most influential people in the World. Now who would you think I'd reckon to be the bigger mug...... him or folks who call him a fool?