The Lie Today Which Is Believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenkins

If the earth is flat, there must be an edge.
Ever had a pancake?
Wrong idea. The Earth is not a Pancake. Try again, start by submitting to the Word of God.

"The Earth Shall Not Be Moved." Stated repeatedly in Scripture.

Hoping

Banned
I see you are lost, being unable to grasp what Scripture does state. You will not be Raptured.
I will be raised with the rest of the righteous dead at His return, if I have held firm to the faith and have already passed away.
If I am still alive, I shall be "changed" and meet Jesus in the air, at His return.

Jenkins

I will be raised with the rest of the righteous dead at His return, if I have held firm to the faith and have already passed away.
If I am still alive, I shall be "changed" and meet Jesus in the air, at His return.
"Holding firm to the faith" has nothing to do with being righteous or resurrected.

Do you feel comforted with your expectation of the 7-year Tribulation? Remember, Paul said the correct understanding of the Rapture is to be "comforting."

Hoping

Banned
"Holding firm to the faith" has nothing to do with being righteous or resurrected.
Yikes o_O

Do you feel comforted with your expectation of the 7-year Tribulation? Remember, Paul said the correct understanding of the Rapture is to be "comforting."
Yes, as it will be my final means of giving glory to, and thanksgiving to, my Lord.
BYW, the word "rapture" isn't in the (KJV) bible.

Jenkins

He won't be impressed by all those who fall away either.
But He will know how much I love Him.
God is not impressed with anyone's love for Him before Glorification.

Falling away is not possible after receiving Eternal Life. No Scripture gives that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I know the earth is flat! I'm a sailor!! :)

No, you don't, because it isn't.

Worshipping the Creation is one facet of The Lie, which is what Humanly Referenced "Science" can only do.

Science is the study of God's created universe.

God a problem with that?

Very wise of you to seek that distinction from The Word of God.

Do the Heavens Shout "Globe Earth Spinning thru Space," or "The Earth Shall Not Be Moved?" Afraid to say?

The heavens declare the Glory of God.

You bring Him dishonor by denying His handiwork.

Have you ever looked over the edge?

He believes the earth extends infinitely in all directions, or he believes that the "dome" that surrounds the earth is solid, therefore "no edge." (He can specify which he believes.)

I see you are lost, being unable to grasp what Scripture does state. You will not be Raptured.

See, this is what I mean by "casting people out of the kingdom.

Demanding someone isn't a Christian because they don't hold to your particular beliefs is bad.

Hoping

Banned
God is not impressed with anyone's love for Him before Glorification.
I can't agree.
Do you recognize folks that love you?
So does God.
Falling away is not possible after receiving Eternal Life. No Scripture gives that.
As eternal life will be granted on the last day, you are correct.
However, plenty "fall away" on the road to the last day's judgement.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Have you ever looked over the edge?
If there was an edge; cats would have knocked everything off by now....We'd all be sitting around on the ground staring at each other and at the cats who would be, by now, all looking over the edge to see what the stuff they knocked off is doing. :rolleyes:

Jenkins

I can't agree.
Do you recognize folks that love you?
So does God.

As eternal life will be granted on the last day, you are correct.
However, plenty "fall away" on the road to the last day's judgement.
No personal Born Again by God can fall away from Eternal Life. But they can fall away from rewards. You would do better to understand both terminology and concepts. Do not be too proud to attain information.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is nothing to read but foolish derision without citing evidence.

Says the one who refuses to read the TWO 200+ page threadS on the flat earth nonsense, of which I was a participant.

I can assure you, plenty of evidence was presented by those who hold to reality, that is to say, that the earth is a globe, and hardly any evidence was presented by those who believe the nonsense that the earth is flat, and the little "evidence" that WAS presented by the flat earth side was easily shown to either be misinterpreted data that definitely supports the fact that the earth is a globe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.