The Mar-A-Lago raid

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
These are actually luke warm results. I would have hoped to see at least a 70% with clear disapproval of Trump's actions.
The majority of the public is in favor of the raid, and the tide will continue to turn against Trump as more incriminating evidence is revealed.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The majority of the public is in favor of the raid, and the tide will continue to turn against Trump as more incriminating evidence is revealed.

Though my preference is for former guy to serve time in prison, I would be satisfied with seeing him financially and politically destroyed.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Biden White House Worked Directly with DOJ, National Archives to Instigate Criminal Investigation into Trump’s Handling of Documents

The Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to facilitate the investigation into Trump’s handling of documents, according to memos reviewed by investigative reporter John Solomon.

Joe Biden’s spokeswoman has repeatedly claimed Joe Biden had no knowledge of the raid and that he found out about it in the media.

According to the memos, the Biden White House instigated the criminal investigation by eliminating Trump’s claims to executive privilege.

The decision to waive Trump’s executive privilege opened the door for the DOJ to issue Trump a subpoena to turn over documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Biden White House Worked Directly with DOJ, National Archives to Instigate Criminal Investigation into Trump’s Handling of Documents

The Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to facilitate the investigation into Trump’s handling of documents, according to memos reviewed by investigative reporter John Solomon.

Joe Biden’s spokeswoman has repeatedly claimed Joe Biden had no knowledge of the raid and that he found out about it in the media.

According to the memos, the Biden White House instigated the criminal investigation by eliminating Trump’s claims to executive privilege.

The decision to waive Trump’s executive privilege opened the door for the DOJ to issue Trump a subpoena to turn over documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.
This is just typical lawlessness from the Biden admin.

marke

You can console yourself with the knowledge that Trump will soon be victorious against his enemies and once again reign supreme from the White House as the undisputed President of God Bless America.
I favored other candidates before Trump won the primary in 2016 and I believe there are several potential candidates today that would be just as good or better than Trump going forward.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I favored other candidates before Trump won the primary in 2016 and I believe there are several potential candidates today that would be just as good or better than Trump going forward.
Trump said only he can fix it. Now you're telling me that other people can fix it as good or even better. Are you calling Trump a liar? It looks like you are.

marke

Trump said only he can fix it. Now you're telling me that other people can fix it even better. Are you calling Trump a liar? It looks like you are.
I have said many times that I no more believe everything Trump says than I believe everything Biden says, but Trump has a better record of sticking with the facts, evidence, and truth than the old has-been Biden has.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have said many times that I no more believe everything Trump says
Clearly you don't have a lot of confidence in Trump. We'll see who laughs last when Trump is reinstated to the presidency after the election is proved to be fraudulent. Happening any day now according to Mike Lindell, and you know you can bank on his words for sure.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Add it to the list of impeachable offenses for January 3rd
My prediction: Keep dreaming about Jan 3rd. The Republicans will do poorly in November due to voter backlash regarding abortion and other reactionary positions the Republicans have taken recently. You'll just have to wait until Nov. 2024 for DeSantis to be elected president before you can pretend to be a patriotic American again.

Arthur Brain

Clearly you don't have a lot of confidence in Trump. We'll see who laughs last when Trump is reinstated to the presidency after the election is proved to be fraudulent. Happening any day now according to Mike Lindell, and you know you can bank on his words for sure.
Well, you can bank on him to rant on like a mad man on too many energy drinks anyway...