The Mar-A-Lago raid

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Trump knew about the raid in advance. He even knew the exact date it would happen.

fb3446adfb96fc61.jpg

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
https://truthsocial.com/@PepeLivesMatter
ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
@PepeLivesMatter·1d

I don't know who needs to hear this but the song playing behind Trump and Scavino's storm video is literally called Wwg1wga.
If that's not a Q proof then I don't know what is.
Boom.

Wwg1wga is a QAnon saying that stands for Where we go one, we go all.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I'm thinking this was the only way they could get in to rifle through Melania's closet...Yanno, Try to find something decent for Jill to wear. :unsure:

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Again, why the YEAR and a HALF delay?

It took time for the paperwork to be sorted through by archivists. Trump was notified as early as May of 2021--15 months ago!!!--that a number of documents weren't handed over when Trump left the White House. This has been an ongoing story since then, and you're acting like this all just started out of nowhere the other day. Get informed!

Right Divider

Body part
It took time for the paperwork to be sorted through by archivists. Trump was notified as early as May of 2021--15 months ago!!!--that a number of documents weren't handed over when Trump left the White House. This has been an ongoing story since then, and you're acting like this all just started out of nowhere the other day. Get informed!
Did they find the documents in this raid?