THE NEW RAPE RULES WHICH WILL INFANTILISE WOMEN AND CRIMINALISE INNOCENT MEN

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
I *did* read the OP. Sounds familiar. Protect accused rapists. Make it more difficult for rape victims to come forward. Put the victims on trial.

"Infantalize women". Pffftt.

:rotfl:

Women who state that sometimes yes means no, and completely go over the 'innocent until proven guilty' clause, and trying to put men under an inquisitorial system..

Yes, that is being infants. An adult is someone with reason and accountability.

You might not see the importance of it, but yes, the accused do deserve protection- from false accusation. Because women have never had to deal with it, they just think that it's okay for innocent men to suffer that monstrosity because women get raped. It is not.

GFR7

:rotfl:

Women who state that sometimes yes means no, and completely go over the 'innocent until proven guilty' clause, and trying to put men under an inquisitorial system..

Yes, that is being infants. An adult is someone with reason and accountability.

You might not see the importance of it, but yes, the accused do deserve protection- from false accusation. Because women have never had to deal with it, they just think that it's okay for innocent men to suffer that monstrosity because women get raped. It is not.
Of course the accused deserve protection. It is immoral to say they do not, because civilized countries believe in presumption of innocence and due process.

And yes - women are responsible for how much they drink and where they choose to spend their time (say, at a frat party).

The same would be true of men if they were the rape victims, and women were the accused. Gender has no place in equal jurisprudence.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
prolly bin covered already, but....

why are these guys having sex with drunk women they aren't married to?

why are these women drunk?

neither situation sounds very Christian to me :idunno:

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Gender has no place in equal jurisprudence.

Yes means yes- that is not just with consent to sex, but when someone lets another use their car, borrows money, makes a contract, so on and so on.

That is how the law of the land works- saying 'yes sometimes means no' means that I could get consent to grab a weed whacker out of someone's shed and because they were secretly unsure about it, I could get a theft charge?

This is the logic of what I'm assuming are feminist nutters proposing bulldinky, as per usual.

This thread is won just by the first few lines of it, by the way. Nothing else needs to be said :up:

A word of advice, chaps. The next time you head off for a night out on the tiles, don’t forget to take everything you might need with you.

Wallet, phone and, if you hope to get lucky later on, maybe a packet of condoms and, of course, a legal consent form, an alcohol breath test kit, two independent witnesses, preferably female, and a lawyer to verify that the lady in question has indeed consented to sex and also that she was in a condition to give that consent knowingly and soberly.

GFR7

Yes means yes- that is not just with consent to sex, but when someone lets another use their car, borrows money, makes a contract, so on and so on.

That is how the law of the land works- saying 'yes sometimes means no' means that I could get consent to grab a weed whacker out of someone's shed and because they were secretly unsure about it, I could get a theft charge?

This is the logic of what I'm assuming are feminist nutters proposing bulldinky, as per usual.

This thread is won just by the first few lines of it, by the way. Nothing else needs to be said
:up:

A word of advice, chaps. The next time you head off for a night out on the tiles, don’t forget to take everything you might need with you.

Wallet, phone and, if you hope to get lucky later on, maybe a packet of condoms and, of course, a legal consent form, an alcohol breath test kit, two independent witnesses, preferably female, and a lawyer to verify that the lady in question has indeed consented to sex and also that she was in a condition to give that consent knowingly and soberly.

Agreed. And if yes does not always mean yes for women, then their word cannot be trusted, and they lose out on civilized living, where one's words and deeds ought to ring true.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The men should get drunk too.
That way they can claim the same as the women ----- "I was just drunk, and didn't really know what I was doing".

I mean, if the women can claim that drunkenness gives them a pass to their responsibility to their behavior, then why can't the same reason be for the man as well?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
judges would have to throw out all previous dwi convictions
Yep, IF drunkenness renders you unresponsible for your actions.

Truthfully, I believe it is the man's responsibility to take care of, protect, and do what is best for women, whether the women are drunk or not.
Soooooo, when you have men that are taking advantage of women, they should be dealt with as criminals.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Yep, IF drunkenness renders you unresponsible for your actions.

Truthfully, I believe it is the man's responsibility to take care of, protect, and do what is best for women, whether the women are drunk or not.
Soooooo, when you have men that are taking advantage of women, they should be dealt with as criminals.

unless they're drunk

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
drunkenness renders you unresponsible for your actions.

Unless of course a drunk husband beats his wife :rolleyes:

It is THE WOMAN'S responsibility to take care of, protect, and do what is best for herself.

That is what fairness and equality, automony, all that stuff women always spout out to men is.

It is not a crime to take advantage of women, as women take advantage of men all the time, every day. They use them for money, they use their assets to tempt them to their bidding, they expect what you just demanded simply because they are female..
By your logic, the women's prisons should be bigger then the men's.

Just stop while you are behind :up:

Daniel1611

Well, it is commanded in Scripture to avoid it so it is more than just a "good idea".

AMR

Exactly. People think God just wants to rain on their parade and tell them what to do. The commandment against fornication is for good reason. In the Bible you read about ol' Absolom and Tamar and all the bad things that happened to them because of fornication, and we see it today. Fornication seems to just be too dangerous. You have kids out of wedlock, get diseases, get accused of rape and so forth. Better off just doing your best to avoid fornication all together.

GFR7

The men should get drunk too.
That way they can claim the same as the women ----- "I was just drunk, and didn't really know what I was doing".

I mean, if the women can claim that drunkenness gives them a pass to their responsibility to their behavior, then why can't the same reason be for the man as well?
Absolutely! :up: Men could claim, "I didn't really want to be all over her, no matter how much I seemed to. I was drunk."

GFR7

Well, if we have persons over 18 who are claiming they are not responsible for themselves or their actions due to intoxication, then this should apply as well to people who get behind the wheel drunk and kill people. I said "yes" to driving: But I was drunk, and my yes was really a no.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
from now on, i'm going to classes drunk, going to work drunk, driving drunk - heck, i'll start my day drunk and stay drunk all day! :banana:

i'll be able to do whatever i want and never have to bear any responsibility for what i do! :banana:

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
10-02-As-Good-As-It-Gets-quotes.gif

kmoney

Hall of Fame

:chuckle:

cop: you're under arrest
drunk: why?
cop: you're drinking while under the influence
drunk: but I'm drunk, I didn't know what I was doing
cop: ah, I see. Ok then, have a good night

GFR7

from now on, i'm going to classes drunk, going to work drunk, driving drunk - heck, i'll start my day drunk and stay drunk all day! :banana:

i'll be able to do whatever i want and never have to bear any responsibility for what i do! :banana:
:think: ..... :D :thumb: