The "QAnon" Fraud!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I notice you totally ignored my point about Trump being pro-LGBTQ+.

That's because you're using that issue to deflect away from the topic on the table which is the fact that the Democrat party does not crusade against grooming.

You just won't bring yourself to face that fact.

You just won't bring yourself to face the fact that the Democrat party does not crusade against grooming.

marke

It's a NO. Even Trump is pro-LGBTQ+. You just don't want to open your eyes to that fact.
The world is the enemy of God, and the world supports homosexuality and perversion because they are of their father the devil. If Trump supports the popular homosexual agenda it is because the majority of lost people support that perversion and Trump caters to the majority.

Arthur Brain

It really says something when you realize that even he isn't crazy enough for QAnon.
He used to be:

On July 4, 2020, Flynn pledged an oath to the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory,[36] and as Trump sought to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in which he was defeated, Flynn suggested the president should suspend the Constitution, silence the press, and hold a new election under military authority.

It would be hilariously ironic if his about turn turned out to be right though cos let's face it, it wouldn't be difficult to pull off that kind of thing given how gullible the far right are. Throw out some breadcrumbs under the guise of being 'cryptic' and appeal to conspiracy and paranoia and you've got a sizable portion of the American demographic hooked along with falling for it all hook, line and sinker.

If it is a set up from "the left" then whoever's behind it must have killed themselves laughing by now!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It would be hilariously ironic if his about turn turned out to be right though cos let's face it, it wouldn't be difficult to pull off that kind of thing given how gullible the far right are.

Flynn did appear to flirt with QAnuts during the first couple of years of it, but then he apparently realized that it is nothing but hot gas, false predictions, and empty promises.

marke

He used to be:

On July 4, 2020, Flynn pledged an oath to the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory,[36] and as Trump sought to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in which he was defeated, Flynn suggested the president should suspend the Constitution, silence the press, and hold a new election under military authority.

It would be hilariously ironic if his about turn turned out to be right though cos let's face it, it wouldn't be difficult to pull off that kind of thing given how gullible the far right are. Throw out some breadcrumbs under the guise of being 'cryptic' and appeal to conspiracy and paranoia and you've got a sizable portion of the American demographic hooked along with falling for it all hook, line and sinker.

If it is a set up from "the left" then whoever's behind it must have killed themselves laughing by now!
It is OK to agree with things that are true even while rejecting things that Qanon proposes that may not be true.

marke

Given his recent activities, I would want to question and re-examine everything he's ever done in his entire life. Guy's a traitor.
Trump is not a traitor. I would take a closer look at the president who stole $1.7 billion dollars from American taxpayers and gave it to terrorist fighters in Iran, minus whatever the kickback amount was agreed upon between them.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Trump is not a traitor. I would take a closer look at the president who stole $1.7 billion dollars from American taxpayers and gave it to terrorist fighters in Iran, minus whatever the kickback amount was agreed upon between them.
And while we're at it, I'd like an investigation into any kickbacks from the billions given to Ukraine. Start by looking into any congressman or senator fighting against a quick, peaceful settlement. Of course rebuilding Ukraine will cost billions more which will mean even more kickbacks.

Arthur Brain

And while we're at it, I'd like an investigation into any kickbacks from the billions given to Ukraine. Start by looking into any congressman or senator fighting against a quick, peaceful settlement. Of course rebuilding Ukraine will cost billions more which will mean even more kickbacks.
There was never going to be a "quick, peaceful settlement" for which you should have surely been aware. Are you ready to unequivocally condemn the Russian despot's mass murdering invasion of Ukraine yet?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
There was never going to be a "quick, peaceful settlement" for which you should have surely been aware. Are you ready to unequivocally condemn the Russian despot's mass murdering invasion of Ukraine yet?
You have apparently forgotten about the Cuban Missle Crisis.