The "QAnon" Fraud!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Q is a fraud designed to generate support for Trump among right wing types ranging from evangelical Christians to New Agers. Q makes Trump supporters feel like "insiders" by dropping cryptic "breadcrumbs" that make them think they are being made privy to hidden current/future events.

Q is allegely a Trump administration insider who is working behind the scenes with Trump to "bring down world corruption," but in reality Q has brought/is bringing nothing down. Q couldn't even bring down an easy target like Jeffery Epstein. It took a reporter named Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald to do that. Q had no clue that Trump's Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta, helped rig Epstein's "sweetheart deal" that kept Epstein in business as a predator after he served a so-called prison sentence (which was a joke in itself). When Acosta's involvement in the Epstein plea deal became a scandal in the national media--which Q was too blind to foresee, by the way--Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead he publically defended Acosta, saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” So Trump defends the bad guys working for him even after they have been exposed. -- https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/lab...ressure-mounts-from-jeffrey-epstein-case.html

And then we have Epstein's friend and personal lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, a friend of criminals everywhere who also helped Epstein get that sweetheart plea deal so he could go back to his predator lifestyle, defending Trump during the impeachment trial and regularly appearing on Fox News to defend and promote Trump.

Q falsely claims that the Trump administration arranged tens of thousands of sealed indictments for people such as Epstein (the so-called "calm before the storm"), but it has been years now and nothing has come of that phony "storm."

So as you can clearly see, Q is a con job and Trump is a con artist.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Q Anon -- https://theologyonline.com/forum/politics-religion-and-the-rest/politics/59105-q-anon

yes, i know :doh:

very few people pay any attention to it, especially since PJ left

PJ's still paying lots of attention to it over on his site, have you posted this there yet?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
PJ's still paying lots of attention to it over on his site, have you posted this there yet?

I don't need to. PJ still lurks here occasionally, and he may be the one who sent Trump Gurl here to spam the politics forum with pro-Trump propaganda to drown out this Q-Anon thread.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Q is a fraud designed to generate support for Trump among right wing types ranging from evangelical Christians to New Agers. Q makes Trump supporters feel like "insiders" by dropping cryptic "breadcrumbs" that make them think they are being made privy to hidden current/future events

That is ridiculous dumb. Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln: Lowest unemployment in 5 years, booming economy, replaced bad trade deals with good ones.... ...why would I need some kooky conspiracy to make me love President Trump.

Besides, if you want a STUPID conspiracy, how about the Russian Collusion madness that the fascist Democrats have been pushing for 4 years. ow THAT is DUMB!

fakes-news-cnn-concedes-president-trump-winning-big-train-2020-933x445.jpg

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
That is ridiculous dumb. Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln: Lowest unemployment in 5 years, booming economy, replaced bad trade deals with good ones.... ...why would I need some kooky conspiracy to make me love President Trump.

Besides, if you want a STUPID conspiracy, how about the Russian Collusion madness that the fascist Democrats have been pushing for 4 years. ow THAT is DUMB!

fakes-news-cnn-concedes-president-trump-winning-big-train-2020-933x445.jpg

Lowest unemployment in 50 years

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Welcome to the cult of Trump's narcissistic personality disorder!

That's the sort of stupid stuff that people say when they are incapable of handling the truth. I'm a college student who is going to make millions thanks to the foundation Trump is laying. You sound like some old sorry loser.

TRUMP:
  • Almost 6 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last year hit 4.2 percent and is still robust as needed
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 50-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of the tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

b776ed58fcba4cb408d00de8d3788aa0.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The investigation into Russia meddling in the 2016 election led to 37 people and entities being charged, seven people pleading guilty and six people being sentenced to prison. That group includes a series of one-time close Trump advisers, including his campaign chairman Paul Manafort, his national security adviser Michael Flynn and his longtime confidante Michael Cohen. (And that's even before we get to the number of Republican senators who acknowledged Trump had engaged in a quid pro quo with Ukraine but who voted not to remove him from office because they didn't believe it to be an impeachable offense.)

None of these facts -- up to and including the DOJ's refusal to prosecute McCabe -- will convince Trump or his supporters that they were and are wrong. But, make no mistake: The "Deep State" house of cards Trump built to distract from his own problems is collapsing, with the McCabe news Friday the latest structural blow to the crumbling edifice.

-- https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/polit...ice/index.html

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Jefferson You may find this interesting...

I suspect that Mark Taylor's "Trump Prophecy" and the QAnon movement are connected, although I'm not sure how close I would describe them. I think it is interesting that ffreeloader considers Taylor's prophecy to be "New Age" because the QAnon movement has a strong following in the New Age community as well as among evangelical / fundamentalist Christians.

According to Wikipedia's article:

The Trump Prophecy is a 2018 Christian political drama biopic based on a story by Orlando-based retired firefighter Mark Taylor that he named "The Commander-in-Chief Prophecy." It is a collaboration between ReelWorksStudios and Liberty University's Cinematic Arts program. The film stars Chris Nelson as Taylor, who is told by God that Donald Trump would one day become president of the United States. Described by Vox as a depiction of Christian nationalism in the United States, The Trump Prophecy was released in a time when the idea that God was responsible for Trump winning the election was shared by several evangelical leaders like Franklin Graham, Richard Land, and Robert Jeffress. The Trump Prophecy's producers denied any political motive behind the film. Nevertheless, it was viewed by some Christian experts, film critics, and Liberty University students as political propaganda.

Mark Taylor claims that in 2011, while hearing Donald Trump on television news, he received a message from God informing him, "You're hearing the voice of the president." By the time of the 2012 election, Taylor hoped God's wish would be fulfilled. However, Trump didn't make it as a nominee and Barack Obama won instead.

Taylor continued journaling accounts of his dreams and hearings from God up until the start of the 2016 United States presidential election, when he shared his writings with his doctor, Don Colbert and his wife, Mary Colbert. Mary noticed a "rhythm of truth" when reading them and built up a national prayer chain so that Trump would be president. She obtained participants by calling others via phone and instructed them to use a Shofar in order to increase the chances of Trump winning the election.

Despite several news reports of the unlikelihood of Trump being elected, the miracle occurred as he won, leaving Mark and Mary Taylor happy and relieved. Worldwide coverage of Mary Colbert's shofar group influences Israelis to start their own group of people blowing the horn.

Problem is, a number of Taylor's supposed prophecies have proven false; for example, Taylor "prophesied" that the Republicans would win big in the 2018 midterm elections and take control of both Houses of Congress. On the contrary, the election was widely characterized as a "blue wave" election in the U.S. House (Democrats made a net gain of 41 seats) and in the gubernatorial races to an extent, but not in the U.S. Senate, where Democrats suffered a net loss of two seats.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
[h=1]76% of Americans have never heard of QAnon[/h] QAnon. Ever heard of it?

If you're like most Americans, the answer to that question is "no." In fact, fully three quarters (76%) of Americans said they had never heard of the broad-scale, internet-based conspiracy group in new Pew polling. One in 5 people said they had heard "a little" about the QAnon movement while 3% said they had heard "a lot."

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
[h=1]76% of Americans have never heard of QAnon[/h] QAnon. Ever heard of it?

If you're like most Americans, the answer to that question is "no." In fact, fully three quarters (76%) of Americans said they had never heard of the broad-scale, internet-based conspiracy group in new Pew polling. One in 5 people said they had heard "a little" about the QAnon movement while 3% said they had heard "a lot."

Oh yeah, I forgot that truth is determined by public opinion polls. How silly of me.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
MV5BNTI5MDg5ZWUtOTA5NS00MmExLTkxMmYtMTIyYmFjZGJlYzgwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE3NjUzODI@._V1_.jpg

Q is a fraud designed to generate support for Trump among right wing types ranging from evangelical Christians to New Agers. Q makes Trump supporters feel like "insiders" by dropping cryptic "breadcrumbs" that make them think they are being made privy to hidden current/future events.

Q is allegely a Trump administration insider who is working behind the scenes with Trump to "bring down world corruption," but in reality Q has brought/is bringing nothing down. Q couldn't even bring down an easy target like Jeffery Epstein. It took a reporter named Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald to do that. Q had no clue that Trump's Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta, helped rig Epstein's "sweetheart deal" that kept Epstein in business as a predator after he served a so-called prison sentence (which was a joke in itself). When Acosta's involvement in the Epstein plea deal became a scandal in the national media--which Q was too blind to foresee, by the way--Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead he publically defended Acosta, saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” So Trump defends the bad guys working for him even after they have been exposed. -- https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/labo...tein-case.html

And then we have Epstein's friend and personal lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, a friend of criminals everywhere who also helped Epstein get that sweetheart plea deal so he could go back to his predator lifestyle, defending Trump during the impeachment trial and regularly appearing on Fox News to defend and promote Trump.

Q falsely claims that the Trump administration arranged tens of thousands of sealed indictments for people such as Epstein (the so-called "calm before the storm"), but it has been years now and nothing has come of that phony "storm."

So as you can clearly see, Q is a con job and Trump is a con artist.
The so-called "deep state" are those members of the civil service and the military who have the institutional knowledge of how things operate behind the scenes - Trump and his supporters hold these custodians of knowledge in contempt but they are the very people who will get the nation through the pandemic and back on its feet - despite this President!, not because of him!

Trump and his cronies needed to invent a designated :fall guy" to convince the "simple-minded" that while they were always willing to accept the "bouquets" for their successes this President and his Administration desperately needed to invent a version of "the dog ate my homework" to explain their failures!

Last edited: