• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

The Second biggest evidence of the Flood. Fossils

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
So, you believe Christians are not humble nor do they have a capacity for empathy?

It all depends on whether, by your word, "Christians," you are actually referring to Christians, or, instead, are referring to anti-Christians such as @blueboy. Obviously Christians do not believe that anti-Christians such as blueboy and yourself are humble, nor do we believe they/you have much, if any, capacity for empathy.

Skeeter

Banned
It all depends on whether, by your word, "Christians," you are actually referring to Christians, or, instead, are referring to anti-Christians such as @blueboy. Obviously Christians do not believe that anti-Christians such as blueboy and yourself are humble, nor do we believe they/you have much, if any, capacity for empathy.
I prefer him because he seems reasonable and kind.

I never said anything about me. I am not very humble. I have a capacity for empathy but use it sparingly on this site.

7djengo7

Probably because a defensive stance,

Have you defended something? If so, what?

and need to project my strengths over my weaknesses.

What "strengths" have you been projecting in this thread?

I offer no proof other than my general demeanor.

So, your having written what you've written in this thread is supposed to be thought "proof" for your claim that you "have a capacity for empathy"?

I am under attack more often than not. And, I am critical of many views held sacred.

It's interesting that you characterize others' being critical of views you hold sacred as you being "under attack," while then using the words, "I am critical of many views held sacred," to characterize your attack on others.

Skeeter

Banned
Have you defended something? If so, what?
I defend my point of view and my integrity.
What "strengths" have you been projecting in this thread?
This thread is not the end all and be all. All my posts as a whole demonstrate my strengths and weaknesses, I will let others be the judge.
So, your having written what you've written in this thread is supposed to be thought "proof" for your claim that you "have a capacity for empathy"?
Nope.
It's interesting that you characterize others' being critical of views you hold sacred as you being "under attack," while then using the words, "I am critical of many views held sacred," to characterize your attack on others.
You are conflating terms. I encourage people to critique my views. And, I enjoy critiquing other worldviews. That is why I am here. However, this can occur without personal attacks, ie general aspersions of my character and tirades about what liberals are.

7djengo7

This thread is not the end all and be all. All my posts as a whole demonstrate my strengths and weaknesses, I will let others be the judge.

Don't mind if I do.

Strengths: Skeeter is adept at putting text in a box and clicking on "Post reply".

Weaknesses: Not to detract from the glory of his aforementioned "strengths," be it here noted, nevertheless, that Skeeter is, shall we say, shy of using these to any purpose of conveying, through his posts, anything of truth and substance.