ECT The Sufficiency of Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Is Jesus all sufficient? What do you think?
Not in name only, no. Without His faith and finished work in our stead, we would have no good news and would not have salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
And what I mean by not in name only...There are a whole mess of people out there who believe in the name. They believe WHO Jesus Christ is and they are not saved having never trusted the Lord believing the WHAT of the cross/ the WHY Christ died for them/ the gospel of our salvation 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I look to this also:

Colossians 1:15-20New American Standard Bible (NASB)

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.
19 For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him,
20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And what I mean by not in name only...There are a whole mess of people out there who believe in the name. They believe WHO Jesus Christ is and they are not saved having never trusted the Lord believing the WHAT of the cross/ the WHY Christ died for them/ the gospel of our salvation 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

I said
Well you know that even satan and the demons believe in the name.

James 2:19
19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I look to this also:

16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.
20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

I said

Col 1:11-20
11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;
12 giving thanks to the Father(God) who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13 He(God) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son(Jesus) of His(God) love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His(Jesus) blood, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God(Father), the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by Him(God) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Jesus).
17 And He(God) is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
18 And He(Jesus) is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He(Jesus) may have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father(God) that in Him(Jesus) all the fullness should dwell,
20 and by Him (Jesus)to reconcile all things to Himself(God), by Him(Jesus), whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His(Jesus) cross.
(NKJ)

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is Jesus all sufficient? What do you think?

John Kennedy (Man's Relations to God, 95-96):

There is in every soul, in whom conscience is active, a feeling of insecurity. There is, in every mind, containing any acquaintance with gospel truth, the idea that an interest in Christ’s death is essential to safety. There is in every unrenewed heart a desire to avoid the necessity of dealing with a personal Saviour, and to attain to hope, through the gospel, without being “born again.” The figment of a universal atonement has been produced to meet this craving. It is just the gospel perverted to suit the taste of proud carnal man. “Christ died for all, and therefore for me; I believe this, and therefore I shall be saved,” are the stages of an easy journey to the hope of peace. But there is a triple error here – the personal reference is separated from the gracious design of the death of Christ; the death is dissociated from the person of Christ; and the work of the Holy Ghost is ignored.​

AMR

Jedidiah

John 3:16 -- ¶ For God so loued þ world, that he gaue his only begotten Sonne: that whosoeuer beleeueth in him, should not perish, but haue euerlasting life.

Yes.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I look to this also:

There's the cross!

Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

keypurr

I look to this also:

20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.[/QUOTES]

So you see that he is a creation? and not God himself?

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (KJV)

heir

TOL Subscriber

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (KJV)
Firstborn FROM THE DEAD!

Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

People don't read.

keypurr

Firstborn FROM THE DEAD!

Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

People don't read.

Go back to verse 15.

Christ, not Jesus, was God's first creation.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I look to this also:

20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.[/QUOTES]

Jesus is Gods son, a man from the seed of David, conceived in Mary, raised up by His Father by the living words of God, tested with sufferings, and giving of His life to His Fathers will even to death, and resurrected to life by His Father to sit on the Throne to reign over His people and with the brethren to follow, over all nations of the earth left after all resisters removed.

LA

keypurr

Firstborn FROM THE DEAD!

People don't read.

Heir, your most likely not familer with my thoughts about Christ.

I see Christ as a spirit like his Father, for he is the express image of the father. He was first creation for he is an image. God created everything THROUGH Christ, who is a created form of God. Jesus is the body God provided for his Christ as told to us in Hebrews 10:5.

Jesus the man was controlled by Christ the spirit while on earth. Christ was sent into Jesus at his anointing. Act 10:38. Christ is the POWER that Jesus received from the Christ in him. Jesus did not come down from heaven, Christ did. Christ, the spirit, is the son God sent to us.

Hopefully you will understand me a little better now.

keypurr

Jesus is Gods son, a man from the seed of David, conceived in Mary, raised up by His Father by the living words of God, tested with sufferings, and giving of His life to His Fathers will even to death, and resurrected to life by His Father to sit on the Throne to reign over His people and with the brethren to follow, over all nations of the earth left after all resisters removed.

LA

Jesus is NOT the express image of the Father for the Father is a spirit. Jesus is a man that God created to hold that express image.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is NOT the express image of the Father for the Father is a spirit. Jesus is a man that God created to hold that express image.

No.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

OCTOBER23

-------------------------------
Logic. -adequate for the purpose of a condition such that its existence leads

to the occurrence of a given event or the existence of a given thing.

---------------------------

----YES---

JESUS WILL BE HERE BY 2024 AD TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

jsjohnnt

No.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
He spoke to the Son as the Son, before he, the Son, was "begotton." Just to be clear.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Go back to verse 15.

Christ, not Jesus, was God's first creation.
You don't pay attention to details, but the KJB is a Holy book of details!

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Colossians 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Colossians 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

Colossians 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

You have been shown the truth over and over on this site and reject it. Go back to your cult.