The teachings of Jesus-few know them.

Right Divider

Body part
Another major error found in trinity translations = worship to Jesus.
The Greek word-Proskenaou( misspelled)--translates-To bow and kiss the feet. Carries 5 different meanings from Greek to English--1) Worship to God--2) Obeisance to a king--3) Honor to a judge, plus 2 others.
Now we apply facts--The Israelite religion knew 100% the Messiah has a God,( Psalm 45:7) And its Fact God does not have a God--They bowed in obeisance to Gods appointed king. another proof of that. The Israelite spiritual teachers condemned Jesus when they said he was claiming to be God(He didnt) thus Israelites would never bow in worship to him.
I share facts not false claims.
Your facts are fake.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You must really live in darkness.

Translation, "You don't agree with me, so you must be wrong."

Get over yourself.

Every scholar on earth knows 2Cor 4:4 is satan.

Appeals to authority and popularity don't make your beliefs correct.

Errors by trinity translators (catholicism) centuries ago to fit false council teachings is what you believe

Nope.

The Bible has enough in it to provide a foundation for the trinity in spite of the errors you think have been introduced into it.

over God's own son.

No. Let God be true, and every man a liar.

Do you think that is a wise place to be standing?

Begging the question is a fallacy.

Let's compare Jesus and trinity teachers

Let's compare what the Bible says, not just what Jesus said, to what you claim, instead.

John 17:3--Jesus is 100% clear-the one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the other point found there is that God did not come to Earth he sent the being named Jesus named as a mortal.

Rather, John 17:3 says:

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. - John 17:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:3&version=NKJV

What it does not say is "That they may know ONLY You, the true God, and Jesus Christ..."
What it does not say is "That they may know ONLY You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ..."

What it says is that the Father is the only true God.

What it does not say is that ONLY the Father is the only true God.

Meaning, it is not exclusionary to Christ ALSO being that same "only true God."

Trinity teachers--God is a trinity, God came to earth

Scripture says:

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory. - 1 Timothy 3:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Timothy3:16&version=NKJV

He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. - 1 John 3:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John3:8&version=NKJV

Not too hard to see that they contradict one another.

Scripture is consistent and shows that God is triune, in spite of your claims to the contrary.

At the first council of Nicea, 325ce no trinity god was taught or served. It was added in 381ce at the council of Constantinople- a false teaching. Facts of true God worship history backs that fact

:yawn:

What I believe comes from the Bible, not from some council of men.

From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion, teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God=a single being God= YHWH(Jehovah).

God is indeed a single being.

But He's not a SINGULAR being. He is a plural being.

He is not like Allah, who is a singular being (who doesn't exist by the way).

Here's the thing, though:

From the very first verse in the Bible (yes, literally the first verse, I'm not just saying that as an exaggeration), God is shown to be a plural being.

In the beginning, Gods (plural noun "elohim," rendered "God" in English) created (singular verb)..."

Moses, being the educated man that he was, having grown up next to royalty in Egypt, did not make a grammatical error in the very first sentence of the Pentateuch, the verse being THE most studied and well known verse in history.

Thus this was the God taught to and served by Jesus when he attended those places of worship, as was every bible writer.

The Hebrews and Jews knew God was a plurality.

So 1) Jesus teachings as i showed in the OP prove it fact.

Nope.

The reality of true God worship history proves its fact.

No, it doesn't prove your position.

One cannot have any better backing than that.

The problem is that the Bible doesn't say what you want it to say.

The mass of confusion called 34,000 trinity religions = a house divided will not stand. They fail this true mark 100%-1 Cor 1:10-- Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.

Sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Other facts you are missing---God is king of eternity, Jesus had to be appointed, and Jesus must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father( 1Cor 15:24-28) and subject himself= forever.

Not what those verses say.

Jesus was given all authority and the name above other names.

Because He had emptied himself when He came to earth as a baby.

If he were God would have already had them. Same with the kingship.

False.

Begotton means--Created direct-first and last. He tells you so at Prov 8. Firstborn of all creation( Coll 1:15)--All creation occurred at the beginning.

No, Begotten does not mean "created."

kjw47

Banned
You have only shown that you're a non-Trin.

Did you ever look to see how God views a cult? Its like this

A house divided( 34,000) trinity religions) will not stand. They fail 100% this true mark= simple bible milk-1Cor 1:10--unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division. JW,s accomplish that 100%

Yet the darkness refers to my religion as the cult, but the bible teaches the opposite.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

A house divided( 34,000) trinity religions) will not stand. They fail 100% this true mark= simple bible milk-1Cor 1:10--unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division. JW,s accomplish that 100%

Yet the darkness refers to my religion as the cult, but the bible teaches the opposite.
My religion is 2000 years old.

Yours started in (quick internet search) the 1870s.

It's not the religion in the Bible, that's for sure. Timing doesn't work out.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

The Bible teaches that Jesus is God.

The typical indication that a sect is a cult is that they reject Christ as being God.

kjw47

Banned
Translation, "You don't agree with me, so you must be wrong."

Get over yourself.

Appeals to authority and popularity don't make your beliefs correct.

Nope.

The Bible has enough in it to provide a foundation for the trinity in spite of the errors you think have been introduced into it.

No. Let God be true, and every man a liar.

Begging the question is a fallacy.

Let's compare what the Bible says, not just what Jesus said, to what you claim, instead.

Rather, John 17:3 says:

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. - John 17:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:3&version=NKJV

What it does not say is "That they may know ONLY You, the true God, and Jesus Christ..."
What it does not say is "That they may know ONLY You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ..."

What it says is that the Father is the only true God.

What it does not say is that ONLY the Father is the only true God.

Meaning, it is not exclusionary to Christ ALSO being that same "only true God."

Scripture says:

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory. - 1 Timothy 3:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Timothy3:16&version=NKJV

He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. - 1 John 3:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John3:8&version=NKJV

Scripture is consistent and shows that God is triune, in spite of your claims to the contrary.

:yawn:

What I believe comes from the Bible, not from some council of men.

God is indeed a single being.

But He's not a SINGULAR being. He is a plural being.

He is not like Allah, who is a singular being (who doesn't exist by the way).

Here's the thing, though:

From the very first verse in the Bible (yes, literally the first verse, I'm not just saying that as an exaggeration), God is shown to be a plural being.

In the beginning, Gods (plural noun "elohim," rendered "God" in English) created (singular verb)..."

Moses, being the educated man that he was, having grown up next to royalty in Egypt, did not make a grammatical error in the very first sentence of the Pentateuch, the verse being THE most studied and well known verse in history.

The Hebrews and Jews knew God was a plurality.

Nope.

No, it doesn't prove your position.

The problem is that the Bible doesn't say what you want it to say.

Sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Not what those verses say.

Because He had emptied himself when He came to earth as a baby.

False.

No, Begotten does not mean "created."

Undeniable fact--John 17:3 2 major points Jesus teaches-He was sent by God and his Father is the only true God. It takes being able to understand English for oneself, and it takes believing the one whom you claim to follow over dogma errors.

Here is what the facts of the first trinity religion says: Proving they created it.

The new Catholic encyclopedia 1967, Vol XIV, page 299-- The formulation, one God in three persons, was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith prior to the end of the 4th century. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.

Means the apostles knew nothing of a trinity, means Jesus knew nothing of a trinity. It was added in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. It does not exist.

kjw47

Banned

Listen to those shows.
You gotta be kidding. Prove it out of Gods word, not mens words. Prove it out of Jesus words. You are his follower correct? Then you know exactly what he teaches and obey every teaching right. Because John 3:36 is clear--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath--That means his real teachers without fail teach the flock Every teaching he gave. I showed what he really teaches and he would never contradict himself, thus you cant use his teachings against his own teachings i shared in the OP. So how will you prove me to be in error?

kjw47

Banned
My religion is 2000 years old.

Yours started in (quick internet search) the 1870s.

It's not the religion in the Bible, that's for sure. Timing doesn't work out.
I hope you arent catholic. Their own translating proves them as false religion easily. Its why the protestants ran from them. They didnt fix it.

kjw47

Banned
The Bible teaches that Jesus is God.

The typical indication that a sect is a cult is that they reject Christ as being God.

The Greek lexicon doesnt. Its what all bibles are translated from.
In 1822 a Greek scholar- A.Kneeland translated from the same Greek lexicons, except he compared the Greek side by side with English to prove to the world-a god is correct in the last line at John 1:1-19 other translations had a god, 3 had was divine. All rejected by trinity clergys because truth exposes them as false religions.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You gotta be kidding. Prove it out of Gods word, not mens words. Prove it out of Jesus words. You are his follower correct? Then you know exactly what he teaches and obey every teaching right. Because John 3:36 is clear--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath--That means his real teachers without fail teach the flock Every teaching he gave. I showed what he really teaches and he would never contradict himself, thus you cant use his teachings against his own teachings i shared in the OP. So how will you prove me to be in error?
The Lord Jesus and His Apostles established an office, called the office of a bishop (see 1st Timothy 3:1), which has never ceased from Apostolic times.

Zero men holding the office are JW's.

Undeniable and indisputable fact.

How can you believe that you're not absolutely submerged in error? You should be praying for a lifeline to rescue you, but instead you proudly, arrogantly, stubbornly accuse others of being in error.