The Truth About the Seven Churches

nonanomanon

Good%20Shepherd%20Painting_zps3aijii7p.jpg

(Article Link - Good Shepherd" from the
Catacomb of Priscilla, Rome 300 A.D.)

God calls downs "Fire" Seven Times in the Gospel with the specific intention of revealing the promise of salvation. Each of these times, a Covenant with the Tribes are revealed, for either heaven in which the Angels are pictured as a "Fire", or the "Eternal Fire", which is the new heavens (new universe):

The First Time God Calls Down Fire = Sardis
GENESIS 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
REVELATION 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
REVELATION 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

The "Tribe of Benjamin" is identified as the "Body of the Lord" (seen as the man), the small number of people that will become angels, receive an inheritance of this tribe. When God called down fire originally, it was to reveal this distinction in the Gospel's Program.

The Second Time God Calls Down Fire = Thyatira
GENESIS 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
REVELATION 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
REVELATION 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

The "Tribe of Manasseh" is identified as the "Ram" (in the picture resting on the Man). God reveals that he has a Covenant with Them, and that they have different origins, as Rev. 2:24 states, they did not know, their Genealogy pictured in Genesis 18, is blanked. So is the degree of chastisement for these people under the Gospel's Program, is not as severe, as it is for the other Separatist Inheritor* tribes.

The Third Time God Calls Down Fire = Smyrna
DEUTERONOMY 10:4 And he wrote on the tables, according to the first writing, the ten commandments, which the LORD spake unto you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly: and the LORD gave them unto me.
REVELATION 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
REVELATION 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich ) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
REVELATION 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The "Tribe of Ephraim", is identified as the "Lamb" (to the bottom left of the Man in the picture). "Melchisedec", or the everlasting covenant given to the Jewish people, that was pictured by God giving Moses the 10 Commandments in order to give this to the Jews. Later on God gives the Jewish people his son Jesus, and the book of Hebrews establishes the conclusion of "Melchisedec" as being the fulfillment of the covenant for Ephraim. (The Mosiac Covenant was the fact that God used Moses to deliver the Hebrews out of Egypt, and on to Jerusalem, which was completed under David .................. God called down Fire to reveal his everlasting Covenant with Ephraim, so they used the name "Melchisedec", instead of the "Mosiac" Covenant).

The Fourth Time God Calls Down Fire = Pergamos
I KINGS 18:25 And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress [it] first; for ye [are] many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire [under].
REVELATION 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
REVELATION 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

A Portion of the Tribe of Dan, and the Tribe of Judah (they are seen as the Crow/Raven, to the right in the highest position). The "Marriage by Fire", between the "5 Wise and 5 Foolish Virgins", between Europe and India is also described as MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN (Acts 12:19-20 (A Portion of Judah) and Esther 1:1-3 (A Portion of Dan). .................. God will reveal the writing on the wall when EVERY EYE SHALL SEE (Rev. 1:7) that this "Marriage by Fire" is ordained by awakening the Moon in order to reveal the "Body of Benjamin", for "Half a Day", although this can be done in the 40 Day period of Repentance, it is only sin that has prevented the satisfaction. (see "Clarence Larkin Chart (s) Examination " discussion for further details).

The Fifth Time God Calls Down Fire = Ephesus
JOHN 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
REVELATION 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
REVELATION 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

The "Tribe of Naphtali" is identified as the "Fruit of the Holy Spirit" (Apple, the man in the picture is holding with his left hand to his heart). The Law of the Gospel, or record that John 1:32 recounts as the "spirit" is another name for "Star Wormwood", which is another name for the "Fruit of the Tree of Life". God was revealing the salvation program of 200,000,000 that is reserved for the dead the Holy Ghost does not redeem. Luke 3:22, describes the Holy Ghost as the Body of Jesus that descended like a Dove, where as John 1:32 describes the Holy Spirit as the "Record/or Law", that is manifested as a Dove like "Star Wormwood".

The Sixth Time God Calls Down Fire = Laodiceans
ACTS 13:11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord [is] upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
REVELATION 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
REVELATION 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

The "Tribe of Aaron" is identified as the "Corruptible Zealot" (seen as the Goat to the lower right of the man in the picture). God revealed the Fire of Star Wormwood, to announce to Aaron that he is a Separatist Inheritor* of the law. In doing so God also revealed that Paul was a gentile, and sought the Fruit of the Tree, which he was given in a vision. Furthermore, God gave Paul to the Church as a picture of repentance, but later on we learn Paul was put to death by the church like the rest of apostles God allowed to die in this fashion. .................... (A Portion of Genetic Dan does not live to see Star Wormwood, and A Portion of Aaron also does not live to see Star Wormwood, when it is revealed during the 12 Hour Period, God is only interested in the "Marriages by Fire", God will not be interested in seeing their suicide any longer.) (God judged Judah and Aaron together by the Fire when he judged the "Sons of Korah/Judah" in Numbers 26:10 ............... God will repeat the action of judging Judah and Aaron together during the Marriage by Fire, Canada's Locations relative to the "Heart of Judah", in their ability to receive the blessing, is not a coincidence ............. this position is a viable measure of the law, one you will have 12 hours to satisfy, for all intensive purposes, europe and india will not be capable of satisfying the law because there is no preparation, and the law is clear about how it is to be satisfied for them ................. you must on the other hand think for yourselves in what needs to be done ............... a portion of Dan and a portion of Judah will simply abuse the law to pleasure themselves by putting a portion of themselves to death, that is how God intends to finish the "War with Judah", right now the people are mostly pleasuring themselves by putting the Antichrist to death on a daily basis, of which there is another nightly walk tonight, for this purpose).

The Seventh Time God Calls Down Fire = Philadelphia
REVELATION 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
REVELATION 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
REVELATION 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.

The "Tribe of Judah", is identified as the nation among nations (it is seen as the Eagle to the left of the man in the picture). It is the only tribe that will remain living in the Planet Earth, the "Heart of Judah", which is the USA is the only nation that will remaining living in the Planet Earth when the 153 Days begins. BEFORE THIS TIME, the 12 Hour Period is identified in Blue, as a technical 1/2 a Hour. The other 1/2 Hour of temptation is the 153 Days if you follow this argument as the resolution of Judah's Separatist Inheritance*. ............. The Earth's Moon is called the "Pillar of the Temple" of Rev. 3:12, and it is called Star Wormwood. ............... the Antichrist knows with "Zero Fallibility" that Star Wormwood is the Earth's Moon because he has been there, he knows also the planets of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune are the New Planets assigned to the Separatist Inheritors*, because he has been there to witness, certain things about these places. We just do not know or want to know who he is because we choose to, with that said:

The Antichrist is detectable on a number of levels, it appears that the Seven Churches are another description of how the Antichrist is the Ark of the Covenant. If that is true, then we can read into those statements about how the Antichrist is detectable, if that is true, then those are factual statements. However, we must keep the opportunity and fruit from the level of force, with certain groups of people in society, continuing as long as possible. You will only see their bodies for 12 Hours, and then no more, so by all means you do not have to go out of your way cleaning them up, since it is only 12 Hours. (If the Level of Force is good tonight after dark, we will continue the following night after that, and if the level of force is still good after that, we will continue the following night after that, then we will discontinue for a few days, and observe what happens in the news).

(Dan and Aaron are considered Married because of their sin. Ephraim and Judah are considered Married because God uses Ephraim to identify the "Heart of Judah", the holocaust was a natural part of this process ............ thus their groupings in the picture we've used .................... Manasseh and Naphtali are grouped together because the first time God judged a people to resolve his covenant was when God brought Manasseh into this universe, at creation, they were judged of the Holy Spirit also, which is pictured by Naphtali (as well as Gad and Aser, which replaces Dan and Aaron in the "Accounting of the Tribes" in revelation).

Last edited: