The world as we know it is about to end — again — if you believe this biblical....

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Any indication what church he attends?

According to newsweek (posted the article below), hes catholic. (weird since most catholics are preterists who dont believe in a rapture).

Doomsday Conspiracy Theory: David Meade Reschedules Apocalypse for October After World Didn't End

The conspiracy theorist who supposedly predicted the world would end on September 23 has clarified his doomsday prophecy, saying the rapture is, in fact, coming in October.

David Meade, a self-proclaimed "researcher" and Catholic who hit global headlines last week, believes the end of the world as we know it, as foretold in the biblical Book of Revelation, will take place next month and the 23rd was simply a sign of the oncoming of the oncoming disaster.

Writing on his website, Meade clarified his belief that the 23rd is the date of a “historical event” in the skies that would signal the oncoming rapture. Doomsday itself, he says, will begin on October 15.

That date marks the beginning of a seven-year period of tribulation. “That’s when the action starts. Hold on and watch—wait until the middle of October and I don’t believe you’ll be disappointed,” he writes.

Some things to watch out for are the loss of electrical power across the world, leading to war, famine and other perilous events.

To be clear, Meade says, “Nothing is expected to happen in September.”

Meade points to the total eclipse on August 21 as a significant event which he believes acts as a precursor to the beginning of the rapture. He says the date marks a 40-day countdown to the beginning of October. “October is the month to watch.”

So, why was the 23rd of such significance? As Meade told the Washington Post last week, he deduced that Saturday would mark an important event that would act as a sign for the oncoming rapture. His prediction was based on analysis of verses and numerical clues in the bible.

“Jesus lived for 33 years. The name Elohim, which is the name of God to the Jews, was mentioned 33 times [in the bible],” Meade said. “It’s a very biblically significant, numerologically significant number.”

Saturday marked 33 days since the solar eclipse.

Meade subscribes to the conspiracy that a 10th planet, Planet X or Nibiru, will either cross or collide with Earth, leading to a seven-year period of tribulation, or rapture. This will be followed by a millennium of peace.

NASA has repeatedly denied the existence of any such planet, including as recently as September 20.

“Various people are "predicting" that world will end Sept. 23 when another planet collides with Earth. The planet in question, Nibiru, doesn't exist, so there will be no collision.”

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That is interesting that a Catholic would buy into date setting.

Makes me wonder if IP, like GT, is Catholic. Would explain SO much.

I found this on what they claim catholics believe about the rapture:

Catholics believe that Christians living during Christ’s second coming will be gathered along with those who have died in Christ to be with him forever. However, Catholics do not believe that a rapture will take place prior to that time. This belief is a form of millennialism, which the Church strongly condemns.

The Catholic Church is “amillennial,” meaning that it believes that Christ’s second coming and the last judgment will happen at the same time. According to Colin Donovan, theologian at EWTN, the Church “teaches that Christ already reigns in eternity (1 Cor 15:24-27) and that in this world his reign … is found already in the Church.”

Therefore, we believe “He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead.” Our belief is that the rapture will take place at the end of the world, and not until then.

In other words, they believe the rapture is the end of the world.

musterion

By the way...another brick in the foundation for Antichrist, courtesy of Rick Warren (again).

http://christiannews.net/2017/09/27...-catholic-leader-will-become-model-for-world/

“If unbelievers like what they see, they will listen to what we say,” Warren also remarked. “Consider this: about 25 percent of Americans are Catholic Christians, and another 25 percent are Evangelical Christians. That’s about half of America! If just these two groups were committed to modeling the love of Christ together, imagine all the good that could happen!”

whitestone

October 15th.
Does this mean I can skip buying Halloween candy?

no,you get candy and I will come. Then when they do see that day I'll ring their doorbell and say trick or treat and they’ll open it and go,,,"wow what a costume he's the invisible man"...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
no,you get candy and I will come. Then when they do see that day I'll ring their doorbell and say trick or treat and they’ll open it and go,,,"wow what a costume he's the invisible man"...

You believe you will be raptured on October 15th like david meade does?

musterion

I hate candy corn, but i love paydays :)

Finally! A woman who understands! All the women in my life (wife and two daughters) treat candy corn like a retarded puppy with three legs...yeah, it's not your first choice to have around but it's JUST SO ADORABLE!

Not sure about the dog but no, candy corn is not adorable. I'd rather have gotten Charlie Brown's rocks.

Did I mention how much I hate candy corn?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Finally! A woman who understands! All the women in my life (wife and two daughters) treat candy corn like a retarded puppy with three legs...yeah, it's not your first choice to have around but it's JUST SO ADORABLE!

Not sure about the dog but no, candy corn is not adorable. I'd rather have gotten Charlie Brown's rocks.

:rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it's candy corn, yes. Candy corn is the Devil's confection.
Take that back! :IA:
There's no candy in hell.
That's what makes 'hell' hell ------ no candy there.
That's why goblins break through the barrier of hell at Halloween to come among the living ----- for the candy!

When I was a lad I'd get maybe 2 Paydays and a pillowcase full of candy corn. It still hurts.
Go to the next NFL game and take a knee against the offensiveness of too much candy corn in the world.

And send Trump a tweet.
I'm sure he can fix the infection of too much candy corn.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

haha!

I just love this place!