The world Christ didn't Pray for !

beloved57

So in Jn 17:9 the world Christ didnt pray for are they which never become believers in Him. We know He prayed for all who shall believe in Him as Per Jn 17:20

20 [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Neither pray I for these alone[In Vs 9], [/FONT]but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now if people dont believe in Him, Christ gives this very simple reason why earlier in Jn 10:26[/FONT]

26 [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]But [/FONT]ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep,[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as I said unto you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And we know its the sheep of His that He definitely died for Jn 10:11,15[/FONT]

11 [FONT="]I am the good shepherd: [B]the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]15 [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.[/FONT]

Amen Brother ! Therefore those Christ didn't lay down His Life for, neither prayed for, they never become believers in Him because they consist of the world which was condemned already [goats].

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Mat. 25:31-34; 41,46

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The Sheep were made Righteous by The Chief Shepherd's Death on their behalf John 10:11, 15; 1Pet. 5:4 !